Future's Promise*STARTING*(FF, Adult) SPOT OPEN

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Future's Promise*STARTING*(FF, Adult) SPOT OPEN

Post by Athenea »

[img]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1479 ... y9.png[img]

Title: Future's Promise
Rating: Adult
Category: SLASH and HET
Summary:

No One Under the Age of 17 is allowed to Participate in this RPG

June 2002

After Graduation goes on without a hitch the Roswell gang are unsure of what the future holds. Liz is trying to decide about colleges and deal with alien powers. Max is trying to get the nerve up to ask Liz to marry him. Isabel is going through a divorce with Jesse while Kyle is trying to seduce her. And Michael and Maria are trying to figure out where they stand with each other.

June 2020

The future is a dark and dreary place for the next generation of the Roswell gang. They never knew there parents who were all killed off by the government. They were each taken away to be studied in a government facility that made the White Room look like playtime. But now they are free, but on the run and never safe. Until they come up with a plan to go back in time (using the Granolith) to a safer place were they aren’t even a thought in there parents minds yet.

Lexand Lana Guerin- (Ages 17) Michael and Maria’s twin children. They were taken away when they were 5 years old after they watched there parents die. Lex can blow things up (Like Michael) and Lana can freeze things. (Like Piper off Charmed) Lex is very laid back and Lana is shy.

Vega Evans (Age 17) Max and Liz’s Daughter. Vega’s parents were killed when she was 5. She is a Healer like her Dad and she also has her mother’s brains. Vega is very opinionated and always speaks her mind.

Dominic-(Age 19) Ava and Zan’s son. Ava was pregnant with Zan’s child when she left Roswell. When Dominic was 4 years old Ava was caught and killed and he was taken by the government. Dominic can Mind Warp, he also considers himself leader of there little group even though Vega is constantly challenging his leadership.

Zan- (Age 18 ) Max and Tess’s son. Zan was taken as soon as Phillip put him up for adoption. As a result of being under there ‘care’ since he was a baby he is often considered the ‘crazy’ one. Being an Empath certainly doesn’t help matters and he has a hard time blocking out others emotions which makes him unstable.

Deidre Valenti- (Age 16) Isabel and Kyle’s daughter. Deirdre’s parents were killed off at the same time Lana, Lex, and Vega’s were. She was 4 years old at the time. She is a Telepath and is a very good one. She also has her Mother’s beauty and uses that as a weapon as well. She has a very outgoing personality and seems very approachable.

Relationships:

Lana & Vega- Bestfriends
Lex & Zan- Lovers
Lana & Dominic- Lovers
Zan & Dominic- Have a close brotherly relationship due to the fact that they were the first ones taken so have known each other longer.
Dominc & Lex- Dominic consider's Lex his Second in Command
Zan & Deirdre- Empaths and Telepaths never get along because they are both naturally block each others powers so they can't feel each other the way they can everyone else. Alsi Zan is convinced Deirdre is after Lex.

Couples: (For Now)
Lex/Zan
Lana/Dominic
Max/Liz
Michael/Maria

Possible Future Couples:
Deirdre/Lex
Isabel/Kyle
Lana/Zan
Vega/Lex
Liz/Zan
Maria/Dominic
Liz/Dominic
Maria/Zan
Vega/Michael
Max/Lana
And any others…

Characters:

Lex Guerin- Isabelle
Lana Guerin- nickimlow
Vega Evans- Isabelle
Dominic- Athenea
Zan- Athenea
Deirdre Valenti- Loxyanissa14

Max-OPEN
Liz-mariadac
Isabel-nickimlow
Kyle-M&M<3
Michael-Loxyanissa14
Maria- M&M<3
Last edited by Athenea on Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:15 pm, edited 11 times in total.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

looks like fun. Can I be Vega?
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Sure I'll add you
M&M<3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by M&M<3 »

this looks intresting... could I take Maria?

Kyle : Great. So Michael's the boss-man? Think he'll offer a benefits plan? ...I for one am panicking here. I love the guy, but I don't want to be a member of any club where he's the leader.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

She's yours. Thanks for signing up :D
nickimlow
Addicted Roswellian

Post by nickimlow »

This looks great Athenea, can't wait to start! And hi Isabelle, its been awhile-- look forward to roleplaying with you again :)

Nicole
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

Can I have Michael too?!?!?!?
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Yeah that's fine does anyone else want to double up so we can get this game rolling?
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Heya. This looks interesting! I cant wait to read this!
Last edited by madroswellfan on Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
nickimlow
Addicted Roswellian

Post by nickimlow »

I'll take Isabel too if no one wants her.