The Lodge AU/CC ADULT *Starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

We Have a Liz, and as soon as Skittles sends me Liz's bio we can begin Woot! :) I just wanted to also remind people about putting lyrics in posts, I would love to hear what people think about it?... I just thought it would be fun and different to do :D

Hugs Melly x x x
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

(OOC: ok guys, here we go!)

Isabel
[Flathead - Fratellies]

I let out a whoop of joy as we turn onto the long dirt driveway that leads up to the cabin. I look over at Liz in the passenger seat as she fiddles with the map that I told her we didn't need, I mean I have been to this cabin so many times and plus I planned the route, right down to the traffic flows. It's kinda funny, Liz and I are so alike when it comes to organization and order but then we're nothing alike when it comes to school, she's a science nerd and I'm a Home Ec. goddes.

I look into my review mirror at Maria who's fiddling with something, probably cd's but I refuse to change the cd again, and I told her so about an hour ago after the tweleth cd change. Turning my gaze back to the road, I can't help but start to get excited about this vacation, no family crap to deal with just me and my best friends and a huge three bedroom log cabin in the middle of nowhere.

"Ooh" I let out a little squeal has I hear the opening notes to the song and I reach over and turn the song up full bawl, I have no idea what it is about this song but it get jumping around everytimes I hear it and I can't help but sing along.

"Well just because she feeds me well
And she made me talk dirty in a pink hotel
Doesn't mean she's got eyes for me
She might just want my bones you see
And hey flathead dont you get mean
She's the second best killer that I ever have seen
It dont come much more sick than you
I could go on if you want me to
It's just so wrong so very nice
And I told you once and you killed me twice
Saw you one time at the back of the club
Chewing on glass and a ticket stub
Still I heard you kicked the boy till he bled
And you stood and said oh my god till she said
Bada bap pada da da badada da da da da da bada bap pada da da da.

Well everybody knows you're the one to call
When the girls get ugly on the back of the wall
Josephine says you got a bleedin nose
Takin' it with her wherever she goes
And hey flathead don't check me in
Well hers is a tonic and mine is a gin
They don't come much more slick than you
I'd drive your car if you ask me to
Said the boy's not right in the head
And you stood and got a kickin instead till she said
Bada bap pada da da badada da da da da da bada bap pada da da da. [x4]

...And she said the boy's not right in the head
And you stood and said oh my god til she said...
Bada bap pada da da badada da da da da da bada bap pada da da da.

"The cabin should only be about ten minutes away now, everybody excited?" I say with a laugh, turning the stereo back down as the song ends.
Turn Off The Light
Skittles1983
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Liz

Post by Skittles1983 »

LIZ

Isabel lets out a cry of joy when we turn onto a dirt road which I assume leads to the cabin. I giggle a little at her excitement and look at the map in my hands. I fold it up and wonder why I brought it. Isabel and I are alike when it comes to organization and planning. She insisted she didn’t need the map because she’d been here so many times, but I just figured that it’d be better to be safe than sorry.

I am so excited about this trip. Isabel really had the greatest idea. No boys, no family, no school, just the three of us in the middle of nowhere. Time to write in my journal and time for best friends….what more could I ask for? Max….his name pops into my head as soon as the question finishes. I roll my eyes at myself and look at the window.

Before my thought process goes any further Isabel squeals and turns up the song that has come on. I smile as I look over at her and watch her bob her head to the music. I know she loves this song, and it is a song to get you going, but I have no idea what it’s about.

I clear my mind and focus on singing the words of the song, letting the excitement I’ve been feeling come to the surface.

As the song ends Isabel turns the raido down, laughs and says, “The cabin should only be about ten minutes away now, everybody excited?”

“Hell yeah!” I reply enthusiastically. I look over at Isabel who is laughing at my reply. Excited doesn’t even begin to describe what I’m feeling. This is going to be the best vacation. Just us girls, no one around to bother us.
"Something in your eyes makes me smile..." David Gray
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc: Hun, would you like the guys to be there, ahead of the girls or behind the girls?
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

OOC: I think ahead of the girls, just arriving at cabin maybe.
Turn Off The Light
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I grin happily as I switch off the engine and turn to look at my companions. "Well guys... we're here!" I smirk as I say, "Get ready for a stress free, very fun weekend!" I hop out of the jeep and look round at the lodge. Man I love this place. Its so secluded... and best of all... no girls.

I smile as I get out of the car. I've parked it neatly under the tree where its quite secluded. No one would see it there unless they were looking for it. I smile as I head over to the guys and say, "So whats first on the list of fun?"
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

We turn down a long dirt road and I look around anxiously. I hope Isabel knows where we are going. I sure would hate to get lost out here in the boonies. I swear this looks like the land that Starbuck’s forgot. Where am I going to get a decent cup of coffee? Isabel lets out a rambunctious hoot of joy and I can’t suppress a smile. I haven’t seen her truly excited in a long time. I am glad that we are doing this. One last hurrah for the girls is exactly what we all need. I survey the vehicle and find that Lizzie is still fighting with the map.

I chuckle softly to myself and continue to scan through my CDs. Sorting through my music always calms me down. Well that and sniffing Cyprus Oil. "Ooh" A song comes on that Iz obviously enjoys immensely. She sings along her long blonde locks blowing freely in the wind. When the tune ends she flashes us all a warm smile. "The cabin should only be about ten minutes away now, everybody excited?" Liz tosses her head back and throws her arms up in the air.

“Hell yeah!” She exclaims wildly. I feel a sudden burst of energy fill my weary body. “Let’s get this party started!” I yell with carefree abandon. This is going to be the best vacation ever. I can't wait to see what fate has in store for us.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

I stretch as I get out of Michael's car. I'm either too tall for the car or it is too small for me. Looking at the lodge, I grin. "Something relaxing that doesn't involve much moving ... like lying in the sun or something."

I think over my words again. "Wow, that did sound girlish I must admit. Sorry for that." Turning so I look at the building, I continue, "But really, getting the stuff into my room and just lying around afterwards does sound good to me."

Maybe I'll go for a walk or jogging later but right now, I just want to relax.
Last edited by Sternbetrachter on Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Skittles1983
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Skittles1983 »

Liz

After my outburst and then Maria's, the car quiets as the excitement builds. And suddenly, my excitement dims slightly as Isabel turns the radio up.

It's not a silly little moment,
It's not the storm before the calm.
This is the deep and dying breath of
This love that we've been working on.

My thoughts immediately drift to Max as I look out the window. For one month, Max Evans and I were together. It was the happiest I've ever been but then it all went wrong. Well, I went wrong at least. Not that anyone will ever know that.

Can't seem to hold you like I want to
So I can feel you in my arms.
Nobody's gonna come and save you,
We pulled too many false alarms.

I glance at Isabel for a moment and see she has a grin on her face. I know she is so excited. I wonder how she would react if she knew why I changed. I know that her and Maria can see it, and it's been a year. Neither has pushed, that's why their my best friends.

We're going down,
And you can see it too.
We're going down,
And you know that we're doomed.
My dear,
We're slow dancing in a burning room.

Max and I were tempting fate. He was going far away to college while I was going into my senior year of high school. I rest my head against the window and wonder what the hell is wrong with me. We were together for a month but that month meant everything to me. I sigh internally. I am giving myself a headache, rehashing all of this....again.

I was the one you always dreamed of,
You were the one I tried to draw.
How dare you say it's nothing to me?
Baby, you're the only light I ever saw.

I decide to allow myself one tiny memory. Our first kiss. It was perfection. His lips were like velvet against mine. He tasted spicy and sweet...a perfect combination. His hands had framed my face at first and then as the kiss deepened and our tongues met, he burrowed his hands in my hair. I smile wistfully, thinking of his lips against mine.

I'll make the most of all the sadness,
You'll be a bitch because you can.
You try to hit me just to hurt me
So you leave me feeling dirty
Because you can't understand.

And in the end none of it mattered because I was scared. Scared to be feeling so much so fast, scared that he would break my heart, scared he would find someone else so far away. I broke both our hearts in the end.

We're going down,
And you can see it too.
We're going down,
And you know that we're doomed.
My dear,
We're slow dancing in a burning room.

I blink away the tears that have made their way to my eyes and put up the walls around my heart and memories. I can't allow anyone to know. I can't allow myself to feel that way. I can't allow myself hope because I know he won't feel the same way anymore.

Go cry about it - why don't you?

We weren't thinking clearly. For a whole month, I don't know what I was thinking lying to my best friends, sneaking around with Max. No more sappy love songs, no more thoughts of Max and heartbreak. Just us girls having fun.

My dear, we're slow dancing in a burning room,
Burning room,
Burning room,
Burning room,
Burning room.

Don't you think we oughta know by now?
Don't you think we shoulda learned somehow?

*****Song used: "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room" by John Mayer*****
"Something in your eyes makes me smile..." David Gray
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

where is everyone? :(
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics