PC Vacation Thread Pruning

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Don't worry Ali,it's completely understandable.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

That sucks, Ali, but we understand. If you can believe it I once worked for a computer software company and when my computer at work crashed before Thanksgiving, they still didn't get around to fixing it by Christmas! :shock: :x And then they were like, "We need you to do this report on this by this day," and I'd point to the computer and say, "Absolutely, as soon as I get my computer fixed or the program I need transferred to my new computer." They just looked at me like I was crazy! :? Uh, sorry for the rambling. It just is one of those things that always irked me. :oops:
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Hey guys, sorry about this, but a family emergency has arisen so I'll be a bit before I can post. I'm going to be away from net access for 3-4 days. However, I will be working on posts even so, that way once I'm back with access I can post them. Please pray for my nephew.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

I'll be on vacation from the 19th of Oct and I will get back on the 8th of Nov.It's not that I won't have internet access while I am away,I just won't be able to post as much.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

We'll miss you Karen!!! Have fun on vacation :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

I have a depression right now, so I won't be able to post much in rpgs.
If you need to use my characters you can do that - just please, don't move them too much. Otherwise I'll lost the track of where we are.

If you want to recast me from your rpg's, then I understand. I hope to continue after a break. I promise, as soon as I get better I'll catch up with everything.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Okay, I'm back... will be trying to type up the posts I've come up with... lol... but it might be a few days since we're also in the midst of move changes.

Anyone that prayed for my nephew, THANKS. He's safe.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

I'm dropping out of some rpg's.

These are the rpgs that I'm staying in:
Choosing Grounds
World of Change
Land of Hope
The Fifth
Fatherhood

And on the note I'm giving Sacrifice to someone else. If you want it, say it and we'll figure out a way. It hasn't gone far so I guess it could be restarted. But if no one's interested in it then... well, it can be deleted.

I'm sorry for all the trouble.
I'll try to post for the rpg's I'm staying if it's my turn in them.
Last edited by Anna-Liisa on Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

Storm, Anna, sorry to hear things have been bad for you recently. I'm afriad I haven't been on here in a couple of weeks, othewise I would have said all this sooner, but been offline as you might now since I hadn't got any internet.

The rest of this is basically just to say I am back, but have a lot of stuff to work on to catch up, and a lot of other stuff to do besides. I'm going to do my best to catch up of course, but please be patient, I can only do so much...

Sorry for any inconvenience that has been/is being caused.

Kat
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

okay, so it's been a very busy week...and things are just starting to slow down. sorry for my lack of posting lately, but i'll try to get entirely caught up by the end of the week. :D