PC Vacation Thread Pruning

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Congrats Kat!!! Glad to hear ya got the job :D I'll be missing chatting with ya while you don't have net.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

*Sneezes*

Hello....

*coughs a lot*

I have what is known in Uni as "Freshers flu". I barely made it through lecturess today (I couldnt miss my first ones!).

Supposedly it lasts a few days, so I will be back when I feel better.

Thanks for under...er...*achoo* ...standing.

Mel
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

:( Poor Mel! Feel better sweetie. You know we'll be here whenever you feel up to playing again! :wink:
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

For those of you that saw my prior post here, forgive me. I meant no offense to anyone and was simply very emotional. I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post or in which games. Some of them my muse simply will not allow my mind to write on... so those are sadly lacking my writing. With things being unknown with how everything will turn out with my nephew at the moment, much of my energy is going toward trying to make certain he's safe though it's harder to do with him in Florida and myself in Kentucky.

I'm making a list of games that I'm not sure I can write for at this time... so if anyone wants to recast me or cover until I'm back for good, let me know. If someone covers, they are welcome to use characters as needed. I'll be posting the list shortly.
Last edited by StormWolfstone on Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

I won't recast you from my rpgs, Storm. Never, unless you want out. Don't worry about that and take your time. We understand. We all know there are more important things than rpg's.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

The following games are probably the ones likely to need to work around me at the moment... seeing as how my muse is failing me on them.

A Baby Story
Deceptive Appearances
Fleeing Roswell (going to try to get some posts done here)
Change of Heart
Missing Piece
Choosing Grounds ( someone else want to take it over? They can… I’ll still maintain the first page for people… but I don’t know how often I'll be up to writing for it anymore…)
Roswell Magick Legacy (again if someone wants to take the game over they can. Maybe it'll make things easier.)
Where the Stars don’t shine (going to try to post here... if muse will let me)
Second Generation
A New Day Everyday (Sorry Mel… just can’t get my muse to cooperate)
Forgotten (Can't recall if I told anyone I was going to have to leave this game or not... it's been so long... sorry for any inconveniences)
Dormroom Diaries (Will be slow going, going to try to get things together so that we can get moving again... and we still need an Alex since the previous player never checked in.)
Happily Ever After
Sacrifice (again will be slow going, though the game itself is on a slow move as well.)
Deny My Heart (If it gets moving again, I'll be slow here as well, but will try.)

The following people can move my characters as needed:

Katnotkath
Isabelle
Anna-Liisa
Madroswellfan
Karen_Evans
Zanssoulmate08
Fehr's Bear
Magikhands
M
NightshadeIsis

Others can use them too, but within limits on those I'm going to be attempting to keep up with.
Last edited by StormWolfstone on Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A List of All My Fics

KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

Okay, so I promised an update on what was happening when I knew, which is why I'm on here now. It's not the best news unfortunately, and as I hear anything more I'll try and get chance to post a note in my authors thread, the link for which is in my sig if you want to keep an eye on it.

Anyway, as mentioned previously, I have found a job, and I start Monday, but I don't have any proper accomodation sorted out as yet since what I had been hoping for fell through at the last minute. This will of course mean I'm staying in a hotel for next week at least (hopefully no longer since I hope to find somewhere permanant this weekend and then just have to sort out contract, references etc). I will have computer access of a kind, so am hoping to get some writing done definitely, but I don't expect to have internet access for the moment so accordingly I don't expect to be online, or updating or anything in the next few weeks.

When I get sorted with something, one of the first things I'll be trying to sort is phoneline and internet, I promise . But it might take a while, so I'm going to have to ask you to be patient with me.

Sorry everyone

Thanks

Kat
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

Hi remember me? lol I know I haven’t posted in a while and I’m sorry for never getting on to say how long I would be gone. I don’t even remember the last time I posted! So again I apologize and could anyone tell me if I’ve been replaced or being replaced? I wanna try and get my spot back :D
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Aww...that sucks Ali.
I hope it's fixable.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Hey guys.

Freshers flu is evil! I still have it...and my birthday is this sunday so this is just CRUEL!!!

But I'm gonna start posting again SLOWLY. I know there are a LOT of rpgs I need to sort out and I will... just please bare with me. If there are any heavy traffic rpgs that I miss that really need a post feel free to PM me, but I'm sorry if I don't do it immediately!

Thanks for the understanding!
Mel