Somewhere Beyond (Adult/XO/AU/CC/UC) *Casting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

~SavitarOmegrion~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Somewhere Beyond (Adult/XO/AU/CC/UC) *Casting*

Post by ~SavitarOmegrion~ »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Title: Somewhere Beyond
Author/ Creator: StormWolfston
Banner is thanks to louloulou32

Rating: Adult
Category: AU
Couples: CC/UC
Disclaimer: I in no way own Buffy, Roswell, La Femme Nikita or Smallville. This was just a plot bunny that stuck. However, I thank alizaleven because it was while I was talking with her that the idea hit.

Summary:

When the meteor crashed in Smallville, Amy DeLuca had been pregnant with Maria, visiting friends in the town. The backlash from the meteor struck her and unknown to her affected her daughter but as she came to, she saw a baby boy and couldn’t possibly leave him alone. She adopted him, naming him Clark and raised him along side her daughter learning about her son’s differences as well as her daughter’s as they grew up in Roswell.

After Buffy was thrown out of her last school for burning down the gym, she moved with her mother Joyce to Roswell and had hoped that she had left the slaying behind. However, she learns soon after that she was wrong.

Willow excelled in her courses at a very young age and was approached by the Watcher’s Council. She had also begun practicing magic before she finished high school becoming known as the most powerful witch any had ever come across. Unknown to any, she had been born in Smallville, barely two months old when the meteor crashed and had gained an effect. Her parents, scared for her health had moved to Sunnydale where they raised her until Giles came along and became her caretaker and mentor, gaining their permission to take her elsewhere.

Xander was also born in Smallville, remaining there until he was sixteen and found himself unable to deal with the abilities he’d gained, making his way to Sunnydale where he met Willow and she began helping him. When Willow announces she’s moving, he decides to go with.

Jim Valenti has kept up appearances all his life of simply being first the Sheriff’s son and then being Sheriff himself. However, underneath that he has been a member of the Watcher’s council himself, sent to train and be the watcher for Liz. At the same time, he has been training his own son and Alex in the ways of being a Watcher.

Riley is a double agent unknown to either side he works for. In one case, he still works for the Initiative and on the other he is a FBI in the secret alien task force called Project Clean Slate. Born in Smallville, he was almost two when the meteor crashed and caused some changes to him. These changes were not fully seen by anyone, but some things made him a prime body to recruit for both secret organizations.

Michael, Max, Isabel and Tess -

Liz hasn’t been shot.
Tess won’t mind warp Alex
Tess was adopted by the Whitman’s.
Michael is emancipated.
Max does work at the UFO Center for Brody.

It’s senior year (changing things a bit here) – Willow and Xander are best friends who have been fighting their growing attraction for each other for two years now. A month before Willow announced the move; they finally shared a kiss and began dating.

Isabel and Alex have been dating for nearly a year, but both of them feel as though there is something missing. Both have kept secrets that are threatening to destroy their relationship.

Max and Liz have been dating for two years, though they have had a time of it. Neither has confided in the other and both are constantly filled with guilt.

Clark and Maria are as close as two siblings can be, working with each other often but neither has gotten involved with anyone seriously.

Michael and Tess tried dating for all of a month before they felt far too strange about the entire situation.

Kyle and Tess have been dating now for three weeks, both keeping things but both so determined to make their relationship work.

Buffy and Joyce just moved into town and Buffy is dreading the first day at a new school.

Giles is the new librarian at the school.

Riley has been assigned to Roswell by both of the organizations he works for. The reason for this assignment on the Initiative side was because of the girl Willow who had been using magic to fight demons. The Clean Slate side was because someone tipped them that something alien might be happening soon.

Joyce will eventually be brought into her daughter’s secret.

Spike will end up showing up in town… with a soul.

Amy already knows the secret behind Clark and Maria and is completely supportive.

Max, Michael, Tess and Isabel don’t know about their Antar background at this time. However, things will be learned as the rp progresses.

Majestic has been seeking out her ‘family’ ever since she was sent to Earth five years before. She has checked out the meteor crash site, sought high and low for them and then when she couldn’t find them there, she decided that it was time to check out the famed Roswell, where she hopes to find them. (some things about her will remain a secret for now lol)

Astrid is a Potential. From birth she was raised by her watcher, he was like a father to her. Then suddenly, a few days ago, he was killed while protecting her from these people that had no eyes. A couple days before her died, he told her where to go, somewhere for someone to help protect her. She’d already learned that she wasn’t the first to be attacked, he had been telling her about others shortly before the men in robes burst in. So, she knew where to go and what she had to do. Frightened, she ran away and began traveling from the mountains of New Hampshire to Roswell. She's not the average Slayer Potential. She has a couple of powers that she doesn't know where she got them, Daniel (her watcher) is the only one that knew, never having told the Council.

Nikita has been assigned by Section to investigate the Initiative who currently the only known operative they have recieved word about is Agent Riley Finn whom she is to get to know however she has to so she can get information out of him. When she enters Roswell it is under the cover of being Michael's wife (LFN).

Michael is Joyce's younger cousin. They haven't seen each other since before his son was born but they have kept in contact. The fact that she moved to Roswell turns out to help Nikita's assignment considerably because he can play the concerned family member (because he wouldn't really be acting) and make certain that he can keep an eye on Nikita and his family all at once. (Both Nikita and Michael will learn about the Slayer secret, however we'll let the RP decide if they find out the rest.)

Maria’s gifts from the meteor include: Sonic sound (like Banshee from X-men), astral projection, telepath (cannot read Clark), Using pheromones to make men do her bidding. (except Clark, Xander, Michael, Max)

Xander’s gifts from the meteor include: precognition, telekinesis, split himself into clones.

Willow’s gifts from the meteor include: Dimension walking, power of persuasion, telepath (even Clark’s), heal others.

Couples:

Starting:
Alex/Isabel
Kyle/Tess
Max/Liz
Willow/Xander
Nikita/Michael (LFN) -on again off again kind of

Couples in the Midst:
Max/Majestic
Buffy/Michael
Maria/Spike
Liz/Riley
Astrid/Xander

Ending:
Isabel/Riley
Willow/Clark
Max/Liz
Kyle/Tess
Michael/Maria
Spike/Buffy
Alex/Majestic
Jim/Amy
Giles/Joyce
Astrid/Xander

Cast:
Alex -
Isabel –
Kyle -
Tess - alizaleven ??????
Max - Madroswellfan
Liz - alizaleven ??????
Maria – FaithfulAngel24 ??????
Michael - alizaleven ??????
Clark - Madroswellfan
Willow - Savitar
Xander - Madroswellfan
Riley -
Buffy – FaithfulAngel24 ??????
Spike –
Majestic - Savitar
Astrid- Savitar
Nikita - alizaleven ??????
Michael (LFN) -

Giles - Madroswellfan
Jim – Savitar
Amy – alizaleven ??????
Joyce –

Just so everyone can see, I decided to make some things interesting here by adding some middle couples (it doesn't matter how long the center relationships last. They can be days, weeks, or even a few one nighters... it's up to the players.)

Couples:

Starting:
Alex/Isabel
Kyle/Tess
Max/Liz
Willow/Xander

Couples in the Midst:
Max/Majestic
Buffy/Michael
Maria/Spike
Liz/Riley
Astrid/Xander

Ending:
Isabel/Riley
Willow/Clark
Max/Liz
Kyle/Tess
Michael/Maria
Spike/Buffy
Alex/Majestic
Jim/Amy
Giles/Joyce
Astrid/Xander

Rules:
Must post at least 3 paragraphs that include emotion/thoughts etc.
NO RUSHING the plot.

People can create Potential Slayers because they will be needed at one point during the RP :D
My motto is, Live long and prosper, but whatever you do, don't piss me off. It seriously shortens the live long part.

(Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter Verse)
~SavitarOmegrion~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Starters That Storm Asked I still Use.

~Majestic~

I’ve searched so long; I don’t know how much more I can take of finding that they aren’t here. I have to have my family back. It doesn’t even matter that we can’t return to our planets; I just have to know that they are alive. They’re all I have left now. My brothers. After what happened to one planet and the things on the other, they are all I’ll ever have. And I have messages for others. Important messages.

I still can’t get over how different things are on this planet and the things I can do even more acutely then I could on either of my home planets. But, some of it I’ll use to my advantage. Like this evening, after finally realizing Smallville was not where I was going to find them, I decided to fly to Roswell. With the speed with which I did it, I was able to make my meeting with the Realtor at the place I was going to be renting without a problem. Papers were signed, money exchanged and I was all set since the place was furnished.

Now, all I needed to do was go to get groceries. I’d let myself think on how to start my new search come morning. I know one thing, if I ever get my hands on their protector, I’ll skin him alive. If he were doing what he was supposed to be doing I’d already be with my family. Damn him. Shaking my head, I walked down the road, making my way to the grocery store. I have to remember to buy a car or something in the morning but walking really doesn’t bother me.

Upon reaching the inner sanctum of the town, I see that there’s a restaurant called the Crashdown and groan inwardly. Every business I passed seemed to have alien themes and it was driving me insane. Still, I was hungry and could use the break. Not to mention, maybe I would be lucky enough to run into them.

Stepping into the building, I glance around sight a lone booth and make my way over to it. Maybe, just maybe I’ll finally locate them here in this town. It was dark outside and I hoped that they were around, relaxing or something.

~Astrid~

Daniel glanced at me and stated, “Astrid, I need you to be prepared for something. That call was from the Watcher’s Council… it appears that robed individuals that have no eyes are attacking Potentials. They don’t know where these men are coming from at the moment. If they come here, I’ll fight to protect you but you will have to go find the Slayer. Last we heard, she was moving to Roswell, New Mexico. If I fail in protecting you, you need to go to her.”

I nodded, “I will.” I’d paused, as I looked at him, kicking the bag in front of me, “Daniel, do you really think I can escape them?”

Daniel had smiled, nodded, “I know you can, I’ve always known you could do just about anything. You don’t have to have the Slayer power in order to be great. Now, go back a bag. I want it ready in case they come.”

Two days later, the robed men had come and I’d watched Daniel start fighting to protect me, running out of the house as I’d sworn to do. The entire time, I’d known from watching the fight that he wouldn’t make it. It scared me to death. Daniel had been a father, protector as well as trainer to me all my life. I’d never been without him. Now, running was all I could do. I knew he was dead, I’d seen newspaper reports.

Riding a bus, hitching from time to time, I finally made it into Roswell. I haven’t been able to sleep much, I know I have dark circles beneath my eyes and probably look like shit, but I have to find the Slayer. She has to know what’s happening. It’s almost night, I fear the night more. It’s in the night that they come. Every night while I traveled, I had to run from them, every night I found myself tiring more frequently. I keep waiting for them to catch me unaware.

The bus pulls up in Roswell and I look around, the darkness already beginning to fall. Grabbing my bag, I jump off the bus and walk into the station, “Excuse me?” I get the attention of the attendant. “Do you know where I could find the Summers’?”

The attendant shakes her head and goes back to work. Just great. This was just fantastic. Racing out of the station, knowing I can’t risk the lives of those there if these men came after me, I began running down the streets. Out of a side street I saw one of them step into the street ahead of me and froze, glancing around me. Oh no! “Help!” I couldn’t keep from screaming as I saw I was surrounded.

Reaching up behind me, underneath the back of my shirt, I pull the sword I’d been carrying since leaving home. If I was going to go down, then I was going to go down fighting. “Come and get me, bastards.” I honestly expected this town to be just like every other I’ve been in. No matter how much I had screamed; no one had tried to help me.

~Willow~

I really don’t know what to do at the moment. Trying to get through to Buffy that she has to accept her destiny is like trying to get through a brick wall. I met the girl two days ago and she’s already managed to get on my nerves repeatedly with her inability to accept that she is the Slayer and she has a duty to the world. There’s only one tactic I haven’t used yet… the recent attacks on Potentials. I hadn’t told her about those although they’ve been happening for the last two weeks.

Something out there is trying to wipe out the Slayer line and I know that it’s only a matter of time before they end up here in Roswell to try to take down the Slayer as well. I can only turn to Giles, finally frustrated enough to need to relieve the things on my mind before I decide to just begin using my powers on her. “Giles. I swear, she is going to get this entire world destroyed by her stubbornness. What the hell else is there for me to do besides tell her about the Potential’s?”

I have to blow off steam now because if I don’t I will simply lose control of my powers or the magic I’ve learned and do some serious harm. Whoever thought that giving me powers on top of natural magic must have their head examined. “I honestly don’t know what else to do here. She’s really not getting the importance of her destiny here. Little miss Prep is going to kill us all, that is if I don’t end up killing her first. Goddess knows, I have always been known for patience but right now, there is far too much at stake.”

I glance over at Xander, “I’m going for a walk, want to join me?” Without waiting for his reaction or a response, I walk to the door of the house we just started renting a week ago, grab my jacket on the way by and walk out the door.

~Riley~

I’ve been in Roswell for nearly a week now on an assignment that seems to be going nowhere. I’m supposed to stay in the shadows, watch as things happen. I’m supposed to check things out, also keep track of the alien happenings if there are any, and also watch the witch. At the moment I’m heading through town in my combat gear, headgear in place because we’ve had a sighting of robed men lately. Robed men without eyes for that matter and I am supposed to track them, find out what they are doing.

Having managed to locate one not far from an abandoned shop, I trailed him through the streets, my team connected through the military issue earpieces and the specialty glasses are sending the image back to the Initiative headquarters. “Finn, we’ve got another one under surveillance. Make that two.” I heard one of my men state from another location.

“Agent Finn, according to what we’re seeing, they are all moving toward one spot.” The voice of someone from headquarters comes through the earpiece and I simply nod. No reason for me to voice a reply, as I have to try to keep silent.

I continue to follow him and he rounds a corner. Suddenly a scream for help sounds and as I make my way around the corner, peering about, I see that all of these eyeless men were surrounding a girl, strange daggers in hand. She draws a sword from behind her back and I hear her clearly, “Come and get me, bastards.” As they move to converge on her all at once, I step away from the corner.

“Team’s move in and subdue the targets, protect the girl.” I give the command and rush forward just as she swings the sword expertly, getting blocked by one dagger while another sweeps in toward her. Quickly, I fire my tazer round at him and watch as he jerks and falls down. The move gives the girl the chance to strike at one of her attackers before she is forced to confront another.

My men move in, helping to distract these people and I join the fight. “Thanks.” I hear her say as she and I end up fighting back to back, her swordsmanship is impressive. I never would have thought a woman, let alone a girl who looked barely seventeen would be able to move with such grace.

“Just doing my job,” I reply, my fist flies up to connect with the man in front of me, busting his nose. This close up it looks like their eyes have been cut out and then sewn up. It looks disgusting and I can’t help but wonder how they are managing to see at the moment.

It doesn’t take long for them to be dispatched and I turn to the girl. “Do you have any idea why they were after you?”

“Yeah… it’s pretty obvious they wanted to kill me. Thanks for the help… but I’ve got to run. I was sent here to find someone.”

“Who is it, maybe I can help.” I offer and she looks at me as though I’ve got horns on my head or something.

“Look, I don’t know you. I appreciate the help, but my life is my business and there is no way in hell I’m telling you anything about it, got it?”

I nod, smirking slightly under the mask before I say, “Detain her for questioning.”

“Like hell!” My men move for her and she moves into her fighting stance, “I’ll take some of your men out. Now, tell them to leave me the fuck alone and back off so I can be on my way.”

“Look, you can do it this way. Tell me where you are going? What you know about these guy’s? And who you are looking for? Or, I can take you in for questioning. I am not about to let you walk away and possibly get attacked again. We’ve seen more then this lot out here. If they want you dead, there will be more.” I try to reason with her.

“Agent Finn, just let the girl go. We have a code blue situation. Return to operations.”

“Be careful, girl. Team, mobilize, we’ve got orders.” I reply, glancing back at the girl as we start to head off but notice she’s already gone. I guess I didn’t really expect her to still be there, just goes to show that the girl really was in a hurry. “Get that clean up team out here on the double.” I send in the command as we make our way towards the secret entrance to the Initiative.

~Jim~

Night has fallen once again and I’m deeply concerned for Liz. If these robed men come after her I know she can protect herself, but I still don’t see her being able to do so completely. I worry about her. So far, Giles and I haven’t felt the need to tell Liz about what’s going on and it’s been hard on my son and I to keep the secret. But, with how things have been, I’ve had Alex and Kyle keeping an eye out for me. I understand from Giles and Willow that they’ve approached the Slayer but haven’t received much in the way of a positive reaction and it bothers me.

I’ve spent years training Liz and I refuse to see her die because the true Slayer, the Chosen one doesn’t have the balls to pick up the stake and do what needs to be done. We live on a Hellmouth for Gods sake. I’m making my patrol on foot through the smaller areas when I see a girl who seems to be running as though her life depends on it. She’s not looking ahead of her as I step out in front and brace her as she nearly runs me down. “Whoa, what’s your hurry young lady?” I question her with deep concern.

She looks up, peruses me and sighs looking relieved, “Oh, thank god… Sheriff, I have been trying to find Buffy Summers. Can you help me?”

“You’re a Potential, aren’t you?” I ask and she looks surprised, “It’s alright… I’m a Watcher. Come on, let’s go somewhere that you can rest and you can tell me what happened while I contact others and try to get the Slayer here.” She looks about ready to pass out and my concern is that she will before I can get her to safety. “What’s your name?”

“Astrid.” She informs me and I know I’ll have to do some checking with the Council about her Watcher.

“Well, I’m Jim Valenti and you’re safe now, Astrid.”
My motto is, Live long and prosper, but whatever you do, don't piss me off. It seriously shortens the live long part.

lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Post by lizandzackfan »

I don't know why those names after question marks after them but if it's possible I would like to take Liz and Buffy. :D
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I still want to keep my characters :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Is michael still free??
~SavitarOmegrion~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

I'm guessing Michael is free since there's been no response, if you want him Fehr's he's all yours.