Where Angels Burn HP/XO TEEN *Starting* Spots Open

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

kk, and I'll temp for Kyle, and I asked someone about temping for Max so we'll just have to see, but I'll try and get the first post out tonight or tomorrow
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Here we go....

The night’s full moon shows clearly overhead, illuminating the forest floor where dozens of dark, robed figures gather. The only one not in a robe and is speaking is hushed tones, his serpert like voice talking of the world in which he will rule. A world with no muggles, no mudbloods and no Harry Potter.

A smaller figure stands beside a taller one in the clearing. His silver eyes take in everything. Suddenly the Dark Lord’s tone changes to one far more menacing.

“I have gathered My Inner Circle here tonight because we have a Traitor.” A female voice cackles after his annoucement, no doubt excited about the thought of torturing one of her colleages to death. The Dark Lord slowly serveys his followers before turning back to look at the taller man standing beside the smaller one.

“I believe it to be someone who was in close contact with Hogwarts.” He said as he slowly made his way towards the pair. Silver eyes widened as he realized what th Dark Lord was implying and several things seemed to click into place at once…

Snape’s shaky hand that night on the tower… Dumbledore’s begging, but begging to do what?...Potter’s anger as he dueled Snape…Snape letting Potter go instead of just outright killing him…

He knew what he had to do as he took off the white mask that covered his face. His platinum-blonde hair longer than it ever was in school spilling partway into his silver eyes and barely brushing his shoulders. The months as a death eater hadn’t been easy on him, his eyes now held a haunted look that wasn’t there before, the coldness was still there though, and that was usually what people noticed first.

He knew what he was doing was not very Slytherin, that he should be saving his own ass and not worrying about anyone else. But he couldn’t watch Severus die after all he had done for him. His Godfather was all he had left. His Father was still in Azkaban and his Mother was slowly driving herself insane, locked away in her rooms at the Manor.

“It was me. I’m the spy.” He said still standing tall and proud and lying through his teeth. When the first curse hit he tried not to scream but Crucio wasn’t a curse to be ignored.

Draco

I wake up instantly, a scream still stuck in my throat. God I hate that dream. They had tortured me for an hour before the Order had arrived, no doubt from some signal from Severus. A tall black Auror had picked me up and before I knew it I was in the hospital wing at Hogwarts, and Severus’s postion as a spy was still safe.

After I had healed, Severus had taken me to The Order of The Phoenix’s Headquaters so I would be safe. Safe wouldn’t be the word I would have used, especially when I found out who was currently occupying Grimalaud Place. The Golden Trio themselves.

I tried to just stay out of there way, I really did. I hardly even left my room just to avoid them. Then my Godfather informed me I would be helping them on there little project. So I researched and researched and researched some more till we figured out how to destroy the Dark Artifacts that were somehow connected to the Dark Lord. My only peace in working with the Gryfindors was that Lovegood was there. I usually tended to stick close to her, especially when trying to hold my tongue so I wouldn’t say something scathing, though often times I would slip which would ensure a fight.

When they found out the last Artifact was in America, Severus insisted I go with them on to destroy this one. Although none of them trusted me, which they have good reason not too because I don’t give a flip about this war anymore. The bracelet idea was also Severus’s, “You need Potter’s trust if you want to live through this War, Draco.” He had said to me, but I didn’t give a flip about Potter’s trust, I hate Potter, but I put the damn thing on anyway and Potter had the other clasped on his wrist.

He hasn’t used it yet, of course he’s a Gryffindor. If our positions had been switched I would be ordering him around all the time. I look around the magically enlarged tent at my companions. It was decided that the girls would have one tent and the boys another. So that of course left me stuck with the two people I wouldn’t ever want to bunk with, Potter and Weasley.
They both seem to still be asleep so my nightmare must not have woken them, which is good. Weasley is snoring and Potter is breathing steadily. I try and slow my breathing down and lay back down but also tossing and turning I realize I’m not going to be going back to sleep anytime soon. I get up and change, slipping on a pair of black slacks and black button down shirt.

I take one last glance at the sleeping Potter before heading outside to the cold desert air. How can a place that is so hot during the day be so cold at night? There is a fire going in between the tents and I take a seat on a log in front of it. It’s about 5 in the morning but I know I won’t go back to sleep so sitting and staring at the fire is probably my best bet till the others wake up and decide what our next move is.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

Will post soon.......
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Michael~

Chirp, Chirp, Chirp, Chirp. Silence. Chirp, Chirp, Chirp, Chirp. I roll out of bed cursing the bird that keeps making that noise. I look at the clock the reads 3 am. I curse some more before walking to the window. I pull back the curtains and lift the window. There I see the perpetrator.

A blue jay sits perched on the tree outside my window. Chirp, Chirp, Chirp. It challenges me. I raise my hand and watch as a puff of feathers flies around the spot the bird had just sat. A thud quickly follows the tiny puff of feathers as the bird hits the ground. I win.

I shut the window, pulling down the curtains. I climb back into my nice warm bed, smiling as the silence surrounds me. I quickly fall back asleep.
~Tolkien~

Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Luna~

A ball of light hovers over my book illuminating it just enough for me to read the pages but not enough to wake the others. I don’t sleep much. A couple of hours a night. Mostly I just read. I hear some thing. I extinguish my ball of light with my wand and wait.

I see his shadow leave his tent. Draco then sits by the campfire. I illuminate my ball again and continue reading. Anyone who is up at this hour must want to be alone. So I leave him to his loneliness as I wait for morning to come. All the while checking Draco’s shadow to make sure everything is as it should be.
~Tolkien~

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- Michael is just full of sunshine, isn't he? LOL

*Harry*

I roll over and immediately notice that Draco's left. I lay still, just looking at his empty sleepsack and the shadows on the wall of the tent. I'm so confused about Draco. I don't know what to feel about him, either his position in this 'war' or as anything-else. I know that Snape has vouched for him and Dumbledore had always vouched for Snape. The adults all accept him as a true friend, saying he's risked a lot for us. I try to act the same towards Snape, although I still have doubts about his true loyalties. I know about the unbreakable vow, and I've seen him helping us destroy all the bits of Voldemort in the world, but I wonder at where is heart actually lies. I can never forget the way he killed Dumbledor.

And Draco -- I saw his father in that circle. I've seen the tattoo on his arm. The same one that Snape wears. Death-Eaters. I hate them both, but at the same time, there's something about Draco that I don't understand. Something hurt under all that anger. I see flickers of it in his eyes from time-to-time. Something that draws me in and makes me even more confused. About everything.

I finger the bracelet on my wrist. He has to listen to anything I actually tell him to do. I haven't used it yet. I'm a bit afraid to. I don't want to hurt him, but I'm glad to have it. I know he can't hurt me, at least, not if I'm awake to tell him 'stop.' For a moment, my mind wanders to things I'd like him to do, things I wouldn't make him stop -- but I push them away and try to keep my thoughts on the task at hand.

I roll onto my back, staring at the roof of our tent for several minutes more before deciding to go to the bathroom. I climb out of my sleepsack and head further into the tent, past the small kitchen to the tiled bathroom. I was so amazed the first time I'd entered a wizard's tent and saw how much bigger it was on the inside than the outside, and all the elaborate fixtures within. It's no longer amazing to me. We've been out hunting horacruxes for so long, it's nothing new. But this is the last one. If we destroy it, then we'll have detroyed Voldemort's last refuge and the next time he dies, it will be for good.

*Max* (temp)

I wander through the park in the middle of the night, staring up through the tree branches at the sky. I couldn't sleep and a little exercise had seemed to be a good idea.

Not so long ago, this time of night I'd be just getting in from a date with Liz, but she's been diligent about keeping her distance. All my life, I've lived from moment to moment, never planning very far in advance because I knew there was so much out there that could change things for me. It hasn't changed now that I know who I am. The FBI, the Air Force, are still hunting for aliens to torture and dissect. Khivar and the Skins are still out there plotting to kill me and my family. And there's still and off-side chance that 'friendly' aliens will come to take us all back to Antar. No, I know I can't plan my life too tightly, but somehow that seems harder now than it was a few months ago.

Before my trip to New York, before the night we got the message from my mother -- Then I had Liz. Suddenly, it hadn't seemed bad to have no idea what my future would be, because I was sure that whatever it was, Liz would be there. Even after, I was sure I'd be able to get her back, that we'd have a life together anyway -- until the night I saw her with Kyle. Then Alex died and everything went worse. Somehow, we're managing to be friends but it's not the same. I just don't know anything anymore...

Getting to the edge of the park, I look down the street to my house. The house looks dark but I can't see Isabel's window from here. She might be up. I don't know. I shove my hands in my pockets, not sure what to do. After a moment, I decide that I'm still not ready to go back and I keep on walking.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

OOC: A part of me is like- That poor bird!- and a part of me is lmao....that was just such a Michael thing to do. :lol: Great posts you guys