Haven (FF, Mature)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Isabel~

They say your mind goes blank when your primal instincts take over but not for me. I think every swing of my blades. I feel ever slice of flesh. I know each face I tear down and yet I continue through the battlefield leaving the carcasses of my prey fallen in the steps I had walked.

I know the sound of steel cutting bone. I know the screams of the fallen. Most of the ones I kill are skins, easily killed and easy to clean. I wonder what it would be like to turn to dust. Not even your remains are remembered. I think to fight. I think to live unlike Michael who seems to have a blade instead of hands. His blade is apart of him. Like walking, it just is.

I knew her the moment I saw her, the golden hair blowing in the wind, the flawless skin, Tess. I cut through the skins that surround her with practiced ease. Their skills are nothing compared to mind. They are nothing compared to me. I stand taller than Tess and looking into her bright blue eyes I stab her in the stomach with my blade. I watch as her his glaze over. Pushing her body from my sword, she falls to the ground.

“Alex deserved to live.” I whisper to Tess as I walk back into the battle. Only seconds after I stabbed Tess I notice a young man over her body. Attempting to rescue his queen I presume. I make an X with my short swords across the man’s neck.

“I think it would be in your best interest not to move.” I say to him.
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- Maybe Michael can take care of Nicholas? He was the one who killed Michael the last time...

*Max*

I hear a scream and the boy moves, in spite of Ava's threat. Looking up, I see what prompted him more than fear. It's Tess. Isabel's killed Tess. I follow the boy to Tess's body, amazed at his behavior. I can't help but be impressed that she's managed to inspire such loyalty. Have they not seen or do they not care about her dark soul?

Still, there's something about the way he's touching her. It seems so much more intimate than that of a random follower. This boy knew her. Who is he?

Isabel puts her sword across his neck, telling him not to move. I put up a hand, cautioning her. "Careful," I tell her as I move closer.

"Hand over your weapons," I tell the boy, hoping to see his face better.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Xavier

The feel of cool still on my neck doesn’t even seem to cut through the fog in my brain. Let them kill me. What’s the point anyway? Everyone who was important to me is dead. "Hand over your weapons," I hear someone say. Why would they want my weapons when they should just kill me now? I am still staring at the blood on my hands, my mother’s blood. She’s really dead.

“I’m not handing over my weapons to you so you might as well kill me now.” I say and I am thankful my English has gotten better from the months I’ve spent on Earth. I surprised at how hoarse my voice sounds and I wonder if its from holding back tears. What would Father say about that. Emotions make you weak, they are a human flaw. I swallow the lump in my throat but a single tear seems to have escaped my eye. I reach up to brush it away quicly smearing blood on my face as I do so.

Maybe they'll kill me and be done with it.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*editted out*
Last edited by isabelle on Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

“I’m not handing over my weapons to you so you might as well kill me now,” he says. Odd. He won’t relinquish his weapon but he doesn’t want to fight with them? There’s something odd about his voice, too. Like I should recognize it, but I can’t think who it reminds me of. He wipes his face smearing blood on his cheek, and I get a glimpse of his face.

I’m sure Isabel or Ava would be more than willing to do as he asked and kill him immediately. I feel the cold anger running through my blood too, but I'm trying to control myself. The battle is over. I don't want to kill needlessly. It's time to start over and I might as well start with him.

"Ava?" I say. "Take him in."

I watch as Ava almost effortlessly forces the boy's arms behind him and binds him. She removes his weapons, tossing them onto the ground between us.

"I don't kill children if I can help it," I explain. "And since you won't even attack, I can't claim self-defense." I shake my head watching this poor sad warrior. I called him a child but I can see that he's not that. In spite of his age, he's a fighter.

"I know you've suffered a great loss today but you don't have to throw away your life. The future has changed but that doesn't have to be a bad thing," I say, thinking of all the hidden revolutionaries on Antar who will be thrilled that Khivar is gone. But I can't just kill all those who followed him. Then I'd be no better than he was. Like Abraham Lincoln, I need to bring the people of all our worlds together again. It's not going to be easy, but I'll start with this one. I can use him and other prisoners to bargain for an end to this war. Maybe when word gets back to Xavier, he will see that we don't have to be enemies.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*bump*
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Xavier

"Ava? Take him in." he says and before I know it, my Mother’s dupe is binding my arms behind my back and removing my weapons.

"I don't kill children if I can help it, And since you won't even attack, I can't claim self-defense." I hear him say and I am still too stunned. Why haven’t they killed me yet? I’m not supposed to be taken prisoner.

"I know you've suffered a great loss today but you don't have to throw away your life. The future has changed but that doesn't have to be a bad thing," he says and I can’t help the hysterical laughter that comes out of my throat. Future indeed! I want no future!

“Save your pep talks for someone who cares!!!” I end up screaming.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- where is everybody??????

*Max*

I prisoner doesn't respond well to my re-assurances but I didn't really expect him to. Maybe some time in the future he'll remember and it'll mean more to him then. I resist the urge to shake my head and sigh, instead remaining almost completely still as I look at him.

I pick up my communicator then, flipping it open and calling all my generals. "Stop killing unless necessary," I say. "Take as many prisoner as you can."

Then I turn to Isabel as the three of start back towards Haven with the prisoner. "We'll try to contact Xavier and maybe we can exchange them for any of our people who are still alive, and maybe establish peace," I say, repeating a plan I'd mentioned before. Our intelligence seems to indicate that there are very few human prisoners kept alive, maybe none, but I'll try anyway, hoping that there's someone to save.

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Haven (FF, Mature)

Post by Athenea »

I want to get this going again so I'll post later today
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Haven (FF, Mature)

Post by isabelle »

YAY!!!!