Only Human (Adult,AU, Characters Needed)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

Hey just wondering if you still needed a michael I'm putting my hand up :)

Hugs Mel x x x
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

In a few moments, I'm driving away from the Crashdown, looking carefully to see if the Sheriff or anyone-else is watching. The last thing we need to do is to draw attention from the law. Where to go, 'though. That's a different question.

"She's staying in a warehouse. We could go there but I don't know if her friends are there. Maybe we should take her to your place," I suggest to Michael.
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

(OC: Ta for Michael :P)

~Michael~

"She's staying in a warehouse. We could go there but I don't know if her friends are there. Maybe we should take her to your place," Max suggests and I merely grunt at him in agreance, never taking my eyes of our prisoner. I still cut at Max for running of and leaving me after Liz did what ever the hell it was she did to my head, I could of died and I'm not being a drama queen, he's the healer of the group we wouldn't and didn't catch her then but he still left me hurt.

My jaw starts to hurt at how hard I'm tensing it, the energy is resting inside me, ready, incase Liz tries anything else and Max may think I'm being rash about it but if it comes down to me or her...it's gonna be her, I'm going to be ready seeing as I can't count on Max.
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- I'm assuming that Isabel and Tess are also in the jeep with Liz and the guys.

*Max*

Michael agrees and I head for his place. I really want to get this girl off the street and into someplace secure. Michael's apartment isn't exactly that, but it's as close as we can manage. At least he doesn't have parents around to interfere.

I glance over and see that Michael is still holding Liz tight. She looks miserable but I'm more concerned about her not fighting us. I don't want her in my mind again but it doesn't look like she's up for that yet. On the other hand, I don't want her to die. Not yet anyway. I want answers. What is she? What was going on at that place? Are they still plotting against me and my friends? I'm glad Tess was there to cover our mess in the Crashdown.

In a few minutes, we're there. I park the jeep as close as I can to Michael's door. "Let's get her inside," I say.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I’m sorry for the inconvenience but I will no longer be involved in RP’s here on RF. I want to thank everyone for having given me the chance, given me a home and for the friendships I’ve forged here.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Alright is anyone interested in taking Maria on or know of someone who might want her?
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Liz

We walk (well I'm half carried) into a cheap apartment building and I try to get my seizures under control but of course their seizures and so I can't do anything for them right now.

Inside the apartment it definately looks like a boy's home with its ratty furniture and old pizza boxes. I get sat on a ugly sofa and try to not look panicky.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

We're finally there. Now I'm not sure what to do. I run a nervous hand through my hair, trying to decide where to start. I'm thirsty so I step into Michael's small kitchen and grab a Snapple. I pick up two, in case Michael wants one. I can still see the girl, Liz, from here. I walk back slowly, putting one bottle on the counter next to Michael as my eyes stay fixed on Liz.

I open up the bottle and stare at Liz as I take a nervous sip. I can see she's still shaking. What should I do?

"Do you need another one of these?" I ask, fishing the bottle of pills from my jacket pocket. I'm not comfortable seeing her like that but I don't want her running away, either. "You wanna tell me what's going on? How did you find me?"

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I would like Maria if shes still open :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

SHe is yours!!! We also now have to fill Ava's spot :?