What Real Life's Like Thread 4 (CC TEEN)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

She wants to go home, Max thought with a frown as Liz answered him. She wants to go home but is going to be trapped here in order to give the others a ride. That's so not fair. then she gets an idea about cab-fare and I feel my eyes light up.

"That could solve some problems, I suppose," I say. It's a bit of a shame that we can't ever catch a ride with the camera crew. They're here all the time but we have to pretend that they're not.

Max turned and looked out over the dance floor for a moment, his eyes resting on Isabel and Alex where they stood talking. He remembered how fussy Isabel was about other people in her car. She hadn't brought her car tonight but he did wonder if she would be allowing Alex or Kyle to share with her after tonight, seeing as they were starting to appear to be friends.

He glanced at Liz, wishing he could watch her more but not wanting to make her uncomfortable. He turned to Kyle. "Would Cab-fare work for you?" He asked.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Kyle

I silently watch Max and Liz interact because I don't wanna be openly staring at Tess all the time. At least I'm not really listening to Max and liz because it's too loud in here for that. The two do seem to get along well.

I put on an interested look when Max turns back to me. "Would Cab-fare work for you?"

I shrug. "It's better than walking." I admit it's not what I had in mind but like I said, I'd rather do that than walk. "So, who's gonna go right now? Or should we try to find all the others first and ask if they wanna leave too? And I'm not gonna interrupt Maria and Michael, that's for sure."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- I'm a bit surprised that Kyle didn't insist on going along, :lol:

*Max*

"Okay," I say, althought it occurrs to me that Kyle is working, too. No reason he wouldn't have money for his own cab-fare if he chooses. Still, I did offer so I guess I have to come up with the cash. I reach into my pocket and get some money, counting out what I think is a reasonable ammount. If they all share a cab, it'll be sufficient, although I don't know how Michael and Maria would really fit into that.

"Liz and I will head home with Tess and anyone-else ready to leave. I'll go see what Isabel and Alex would like to do. Wait here, ladies," I say with a smile to both Tess and Liz although I'm most thinking about Liz. I get up from the booth and start to work my way through the crowd. In a few moments, I've come up to were they're talking although I can't hear a word over the crowd.

I tap Alex on the shoulder and raise my voice to be heard. "Liz and I are heading home. I gave Kyle some cab-fare if you want to go with him later, or you can come with us now."
KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

"So, you having a nice time tonight?" Alex askes and I feel him squeeze my hand underneath the table.

I smiled and was about to respond with an affirmative when Liz seemed to finally wake from her trance, “Sorry, guys. Did you say something?”

Glancing over at my room mate, I was surprised to find her looking like her old self again. I was still curious to find out what had caused her to give us the silent treatment for most of the evening and was about to ask her what was going on.

"Did we lose you there for a minute?" Another voice joined in and, this time, I was surprised to find Max there. How had he arrived at the table without us noticing? Had Alex and I had been lost in our own world that we hadn't noticed the others arrive?

Liz and Max seemed to fall into an easy conversation about transportation back to the house. I had thought we had decided to stay for a bit longer, but the others were in favor of going home.

I looked back at the man who I had begun to have feelings for, "Guess it's just going to be you and me, Alex."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

For a moment, I'm a bit lost when suddenly Max and Liz are with us (aka Isabel and me) and talking again. I guess it is a good thing that Isabel spoke up for me too when she said we'd stay.

Does it make me whipped that I let her talk to me? No, surely not, right?

I smile briefly at Isabel before turning around to Max. "You heard her - we'll be staying. I have the keys for the house and I'll try to not make too much noise when we come back."

I briefly look around for Kyle but can't see him right now. "In case we find Kyle later on, we'll take him with us."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- my post had Max walking through the crowd to get to where Alex and Isabel were. They had gone off on their own, hadn't they? I don't know that Liz was with Max, but I had been sure that A&I weren't there when Max and Kyle and Liz were chatting about transportation...

*Max*

Hmm. Alex and Isabel seem to be friends again. That's nice. It's a shame his crush and the way she found out about it has probably ruined any chance of them getting together for now. Still, friends is a good start. I'll be hoping that 'friends' could still help her see him as something more over time. At least one of us ought to be able to be with the girl he likes.

"You'll have to take a cab," I remind them as Alex mentions keys to the house. "Liz is taking the van back. I guess Michael and Maria will find their own way." I don't mention sobriety. While neither seems 'drunk' they've both been drinking, as has Kyle. Isabel hadn't brought her car, so they will need a ride and that will solve that potential issue.

"Have a nice night, Isabel. Alex, I'll see you when you get back," I add. I probably won't be going straight to bed and I am looking forward to hearing how things go with Isabel.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

OOT: I admit I wasn't too sure anymore who was with whom at one time or another :lol:

Alex

I nod when Max explains who's taking which car. While I dont really remember my first and only cab-experience (since I was drunk as a skunk), I am pretty sure the cabs are okay here in Miami and won't cost too much. Sure, Isabel could pay no matter how much it costs, but there's no way I'm gonna let her - or Kyle - pay.

"Have a nice night, Isabel. Alex, I'll see you when you get back,"

"Okay, till later mate." I smile at Max. "Drive carefully. All of you." I add with a glance at Liz who doesn't look as tired anymore as she did earlier but ... you can never be too sure when driving is involved.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"Sure," I nod, still wondering about Alex and Isabel. I do hope things are going as well as it looks. It'll be great if they can be friends after all this.

I turn back and find Liz and Tess. "We're set," I tell them. "You can catch a ride with Alex and Izzy if you want, Kyle. Ladies? We're ready to go."