What Real Life's Like Thread 4 (CC TEEN)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

rpchick2006 wrote:I was, uhm, wondering if I could possibly take Maria.
Maria is yours. Welcome to the roleplay.
rpchick2006
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by rpchick2006 »

yay thanks, *starts reading and finding a way to bring her in*
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Welcome! :)
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

rpchick -- I'm looking forward to your post. it will be nice to see some Maria involvement. :D

*Michael*

"Oh Michael, my roomie! How's it going? Already found someone for tonight?" Kyle asks. I hadn't even noticed he was there. I was busy watching my two ladies as they walked towards the bathroom. What a nice backside!

"Oh, I might have," I say, raising an eyebrow just before I raise my glass for another drink. I'm getting a real good buzz here. It's a beautiful night.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Kyle

"Good for you." I comment and turn to look if my drinks are done yet. Damn, damn damn! He found someone already - I just hope that she has enough class to not get into bed with him immediately - I'd like to have a quiet night!

Paying for my drinks, I tell Michael "Have a nice evening." before I head back to where I left Tess alone.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

"Hey Kyle," I say, stopping him before he gets too far. "I see your moving in on Evan's girl. Good going. Ya got a bigger pair than I gave you credit for."

I raise my glass in a silent salute to him. He refused to be in on my early plans to sink Max but this is just as good. I was trying to steal her away from him myself for a bit, but just to piss on his toys. She wasn't really my type and it wasn't working for me. It's just as good to see Kyle do the deed while I hunt for more suitable prey.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Kyle

"I see your moving in on Evan's girl. Good going. Ya got a bigger pair than I gave you credit for."

Damn, is it that obvious? And I thought was smooth!

"Thanks." I reply after a moment. "Not really sure if it counts as moving in when I barely have to do anything though."

Bigger pair? What did he think, that I was a wimp? With a wave, I start heading towards Tess again. Bigger pair? Really now! If he only knew!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

Nice post!
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

and if Michael's alone for longer than Kyle will get new drinks so the two can have another chat
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

kk. Sounds fun. We do have a new Maria now. Maybe she'll interact, too. :D