With You [AU, CC/UC, Mature] Starting

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

This sounds great! I'd love to play.

Does Kyle know about the alien powers?
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

This sounds great! I cant decide who to sample for... uh...
Im gonna go for Max! I'll sample for you soon! Mel x
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Hey girlie!
I'd love to try for Liz! I'll get the post together! :D
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

Michael please....
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

If you still need a Kyle, I'd be interested. :)

~Shannon
rpchick2006
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by rpchick2006 »

Isabel Marie Parker
“The homework tonight will b-” Mr. Reynolds’s monotonous voice was cut off by that beloved bell which signaled the end of the day. Now that the class was over the kids that had just been passed out a second ago now were pushing and shoving to get out of the classroom, unwilling to spend a minute longer in that dreaded science room.

I was the only one who took my time placing my books and spiral away, because unlike the rest of my fellow classmates the thought of those dirty, smelly, losermatic people touching me made my stomach churn. Taking a final look at my goofy haired teacher I noticed that he was pissed off, which meant one thing and one thing only. Tomorrow in Physics we would be taking one of Mr. Reynolds’s famous surprise tests. Sighing heavily I picked up my backpack and strode out of the classroom heading towards the spot where Tess, Maria, Liz, Kyle and I normally hung out for about an hour before Liz and Maria left to go to work at the crash down café.

Walking out of the dingy looking school and into the warm outdoors brought a smile to my face. Seeing Tess, one of my best friends, made the smile brighten a great deal more.

“Is anyone else elated over the fact that we only have four more days before spring break?” I asked Tess knowing that she too was counting down the days before the next break.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Michael~

I can faintly hear the bell ring from my spot under the bleachers. I hadn't like going ot English so I had made my way here. The shade of the bleachers keeps me cool enough. I have enough privacy to do what I please. All in All it's a nice spot. I throw my leather jacket on as I make my way to my black crotch rocket.

The sight of my bike brings back the memories of when I told my mom that I had bought one. It was cheap and used. Most of the work that had to be done I did myself. She hadn't been very happy. I laugh at the thought of the face she made. I thought she wasn't going to speak to me for weeks.

I look around for Max as I stand beside my bike.
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

I have writer's block, :oops:

MARIA

I’m freeee!

The shrill sound of the bell is the sweetest music that I have ever heard. It is the end of the day. Its time to go home. Freedom. It feels so good leaving this hell. And that’s not me being overdramatic. This school is exactly like hell. Hot, full of cruel people and kinda smelly. I imagine hell would be smelly. I doubt Satan hands out body spray to prevent the disgusting body odor of the sinners. Anyway, school is like hell. They don’t even have air conditioning here. We are lucky if they let us crack a window open.

Oh well, I’m free now. Until tomorrow, but like Scarlett O’Hara said, tomorrow is another day, or she said something like that. I don’t know. Gone with the wind is such a long movie. Like days long.

I manage to push past some freshman and make my way outside into the fresh air. Wow, its magic. I’m feeling better already. Fresh air + cedar oil + freedom = happy Maria Deluca.

I spot my sister, blonde, petite and perky, talking to our friend, Isabel, blonde, icy and supermodel tall. Gah, sometimes I feel like the ugly stepsister stood next to them. I keep expecting prince charming to ride along and cut off my head.

"I think we need to plan something fun for next week. We've just been cramming for classes so much and I think we all need a chance to relax and let loose. What do you think?" I hear Tess say as I sneak up behind her and Isabel.

Cramming? Is that what we were meant to be doing? Crap, I knew I shouldn’t have been daydreaming about becoming on of Christina Aguilera’s back up singers. Maybe even one of her dancers. I can bust a move. I’m like bam, bam, bam on the dance floor.

“I think that you’re not just a pretty face.” I say, announcing my presence oh so subtly. "I also think that we should do something fun. Roadtrip? Naked boys? Pizza? Tequila? Karaoke? Fun, huh?"

Tess and Isabel stare at me blankly.

I roll my eyes and shrug, "Or you know, we could hang out at The Crashdown or on the balcony like we do all the time."
rpchick2006
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by rpchick2006 »

"Oh gosh Is, I know I'm glad... but it seems like every day is passing by way to slowly. It's like something horrendous might happen and we'll never reach spring break."

Sighing softly I nod my head in agreement able to understand only all to well with what Tess was saying. “Well with the pop test in Mr. Reynolds’s class that we’ll be having tomorrow I don’t doubt that at all.”

“I also think that we should do something fun. Roadtrip? Naked boys? Pizza? Tequila? Karaoke? Fun, huh?"

It takes all of my Ice Queen demure to not burst out laughing from Maria’s idea on what we should do for Spring break. Could you just imagine the five of us driving along taking a road trip, in a hot smelly van searching for naked boys and doing karaoke? Let alone taking shots of Tequila.

“I’m sure that Kyle would just love that. I mean I’ve always had my suspicions about him. So who knows he might agree to going on the road trip and looking for those naked guys.” I reply with a grin on my face. “But you’re right we should do something. Just nothing that would get us into trouble with the law.”

“We should definitely do something, do you think we'd be able to arrange a party at the Crash? That would be so cool... a dance! We should do that, it would definitely be better then any school function."

Beaming at my friend Tess I nod my head in agreement. “That sounds like a great idea. Ooh and we can have a masquerade dance. That would be fun. Besides, I’m sure if I talk my dad into it he’d let us use the Crashdown. It’s not like he would be losing any money if we charge five dollars for admission. I like the idea.”

Turning my attention back to Maria I hug her briefly. “See I knew we kept you around for something. You always have such great ideas. So what do you guys think? Tess and I could also start shopping for decorations while you and Liz are at work.” I reply in a friendly mannor. Maria and I hadn’t always seen eye to eye on everything but she was still one of my best friends.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: Sorry this is bad - Ive been ill and Im just trying to get back in to the swing of things!)
~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I sigh as I make my way out of the building. Another day of school over. I immediately spot Michael by his old, rusty bike and walk over to him. "Hey," I call out as I approach him. "Have a good time in english?" I ask, guessing immediately that he hadn't turned up.