All bets Off (Adult/CC) *Starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

I'm here :D
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

OOC: Hope this is ok...... :D

Kyle

I watch as Max glares at me pretending to give me a look of outrage. She says, "Come off it! I would never sleep with a woman I don't love!" He smirks and I can’t help but laugh outloud. "How's it hanging Kyle...and for your information I worked hard all the way to get my job...which is why I plan to spend tonight partying harder."

I give him a friendly shove. “Love is overrated, Max. And to answer your question, it’s hanging quite well and looking for a little piece of paradise.”

I chuckle before glancing over at Michael. “So Guerrin, are you planning on partying with us or are you gonna stand in the corner, praying that you’re mama doesn’t catch you out past 10:00?”
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"No way man, I'll be partying. I just hope you all can keep up with me."

"Yeah, I'm really worried about that." I grin at Michael before turning to adress Kyle, "But the man is right - we should get started. Maybe Max can find some girl he *cares* about so he and her can get ... comfortable later and celebrate his new job properbly."

Besides, the girls are all looking good from what I can see, it can only get better inside - why should Max be the only one to get lucky? Lady Fortune could smile down at me too for once.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Isabel

Tapping my foot impatiently I look around once more, searching the
crowd for a familiar face, apart from my brother's of couorse, who
hasn't spotted me yet "Isabel, you look wonderful." I hear a
cheerful voice and I turn aroound with a smile. "Tess!! About
time...I've been waiting here for fifteen minutes." I comment as I
bend forward to hug her and then pull back, "I love this dress of
yours."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

where is everyone?
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~~
“Love is overrated, Max. And to answer your question, it’s hanging quite well and looking for a little piece of paradise.”
I snort loudly. Paradise? I bet I can pull 3 ladies before he can pull one! But hey... I wont spoil his fun by telling him that!

“So Guerrin, are you planning on partying with us or are you gonna stand in the corner, praying that you’re mama doesn’t catch you out past 10:00?”

I look at Michael to see his reaction. "No way man, I'll be partying. I just hope you all can keep up with me."
He chuckles while grinning. "Whatever,"

Hmm... I dont see that happening either but again I wont spoil his delusion.
"Yeah, I'm really worried about that." Alex says. My thoughts precisely.

"But the man is right - we should get started. Maybe Max can find some girl he *cares* about so he and her can get ... comfortable later and celebrate his new job properly."

I smirk at Alex, "I like your thinking... come on guys... lets find some babes."
And with that I go straight into the club. I don't even bother with the queue. One of the bouncers shake my hand and waves the four of us through. I quickly head inside the dark club and head to the the bar. I order us four beers and immediately start looking around for my laaady for the night.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"I like your thinking... come on guys... lets find some babes."

The doctor speaks and then immediately starts walking towards a bouncer whom he obviously knows and we are in the club ... with lots of nasty stares directed at us by the ones who stand in line.

Quickly, we each have a beer and everyone is looking around, looking for familar faces, cute faces, cute bodies, interesting things to watch.

"Seems like it is really crowded tonight." I loudly comment over the beat of the music.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Kyle

Michael answers, "No way man, I'll be partying. I just hope you all can keep up with me." He chuckles while grinning. "Whatever."

A gotta laugh at his expression. I know I can keep up, not sure about the others. Alex speaks my thoughts and I chcukle to myself. "Yeah, I'm really worried about that."

I turn and see Max smirking. Alex continues, "But the man is right - we should get started. Maybe Max can find some girl he *cares* about so he and her can get ... comfortable later and celebrate his new job properly."

Max answers back as he heads straight into the club, not looking back at us, "I like your thinking... come on guys... lets find some babes."

One of the bouncers shakes Max's hand and knods at us letting us through. After all we come here so often I know most of the employees by name. The death stares we get are lethal. Too bad for all those poor souls that have to wait.

The club is really hot tonight. I scan the crowd, checking for my first conquest of the night. Max is standing at the bar, four beers ready.
He is also scanning the crowd like a coyote on a hunt.

"Seems like it is really crowded tonight." Alex loudly comments over the beat of the music.

Two girls walk by, eyeing our group winking. I can't help but do a double take. Man, what an evening this is going to be. I lean in to the guys, talking over the music also. "At least there are alot of choice ladies to choose from."
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

At least there are alot of choice ladies to choose from."

I laugh at that, not surprised that something like this would be said within five minutes of our arrival. But Kyle is right, there seem to be more women than men in here which I certainly don't mind.

Glancing around myself, I notice a woman giving me a wink. After a second glance, I realize that it's Julie, a woman I hooked up with a few weeks ago. She's fun but she has the rule to never spent two nights with the same guy till she finds her Mr. Right. Sounds a bit weird to me but she really loves to live her life like that.

"Found anyone worthy of your attention yet?" I ask none of the three in particular.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Isabel

I look around once more and shrug my shoulders delicately, "I have no
clue, probably tyring on millions of different dresses, rather Liz
must be and Maria threatening her with dire consequences."

Turning back to Tess I smile, "Let's just go inside shall we and when
they arrive one of them can give us a call. I don't feel like standing
out here much longer."