Symbiotic Relationship (CC/AU, ADULT)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~MAX~~~~~
“Well..Aha!"
She clutches a DVD as she stands up and says, “This is Casablanca!” as though it speaks for itself.

"It is set during World War II. It stars Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman.” Who?
“It’s about two people who loved each other very much and how their love got swept away during a very confused time by politics, war, and even ethics. She was meant to be with another but she just couldn’t stay away from her one true love.” I see... sounds sweet...
“There’s this big climatic scene in the end which everyone quotes but I don’t want to ruin it for you.”

I smile at her thoughtfulness as she comes and sits near me but not close to me. Would it be inappropriate to put my arm around her? Cos thats really what I want to do right now...
Hmm...maybe... but we are meant to be getting married right... I mean... maybe we should test to see if this works.
"Sounds great." I murmur as I slowly put my arm around her. As my arm touches her shoulders, I look at her carefully incase she wants me to back off.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Liz*

"Sounds great." He admonishes while not so slyly easing his arm over my shoulders. I try in vain to suppress a satisfied smile. Leaning into his embrace I watch entranced as the opening credits roll. I really do love this film. Sitting so close to Max I almost forget that time itself exists. Just like always I get swept up in the story and without even noticing I lean my head over on Max’s shoulder for a more comfortable position. It feels like we fit perfectly.

I laugh along joyously at the funny parts. Especially when the Rick tells the banker off.

Rick:Your cash is good at the bar
Banker: What? Do you know who I am?
Rick: I do. Your lucky the bar's open to you.

I watch in pain as Rick and Ilsa fight about their past.

Rick: Tell me, who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between? Or - aren't you the kind that tells?

A love that could never be. It breaks my heart. Just as I am getting into it the doorbell rings. Wiping away silly tears I bound for the door.

"Food's here.":D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
She let me put her arm round her!
Better yet...she has her head on my shoulder!!! And it feels great!
Just when I'm getting into the film there a doorbell.
"Food's here." Quickly Liz gets up, as do I. I quickly move past her, getting out my wallet and opening the door. I smile at the delivery guy, who clearly know who I am and is stunned, and I quickly pay the bill before Liz can object. "Thank you!" I call out as the delivery guy leaves. I smile at Liz as I close the door.

"So....chinese huh..." I say as I take it towards her table. "Wow...it smells good..." I say with a smile. Its then I realise she was crying. I swallow as I go over to her and gently brush her cheek with my thumb, wiping away her tears. "Your right.." I murmur slightly huskily, "That is a good movie..."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Liz*

As soon as I am up and moving Max sets out in front of me and swings open the door. Apparently the delivery guy recognized him because he kept blinking usually as if he couldn’t believe it was real. I had to try my hardest not to laugh at the sight. Is this how it’s going to be from now on? When we marry will everyone know who I am? I never even considered the implications of how my everyday life would be effected.

The ever gentleman, Max pays for the food and yells, "Thank you!" As the still baffled delivery guy departs. "So....Chinese huh..." He acknowledges with an easy forming grin. I am taken aback at how natural this seems. Him placing the food on the table and then looking up at
"Wow...it smells good..." He compliments sweetly.

It’s then that he looks up to meet my eyes. It must be fairly obvious that I had been crying just a few moments ago. I watch amazed as he swallows harshly and erases the distance between us. I half expected him to make up some reason to leave. No eye wants to deal with a sobbing woman. Still he surprises me. As he has every since the moment I laid eyes on him.

His warm palm tender cups my cheek so that his thumb wipes off my tears in a move that could be straight out of a movie. Does love like that really exist? Is Max my Rick? "Your right.” He whispers his throat low and husky. "That is a good movie..." I don’t know quite what to say. Words seem to superfluous at this point. I bite my bottom lip a tad nervously before I decide to take the plunge.

Leaning up on tip toe I gently press my lips to his and wait for a reaction. I lean back a bit so that I am merely a breath away. "Forget the movie. We'll make up our own love story." Wrapping my arms around his neck I draw him closer.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I watch her bite her lip, and I immediately think Ive gone too far and should pull back. But before I can, she goes on her tiptoes...and she kisses me. Its even better than I remembered it. But the kiss only last a few moments before she pulls back very slightly. I can feel her breath on my skin...its intoxicating.

"Forget the movie. We'll make up our own love story."

She wraps her arms around me, drawing me closer.
Wow... is what I'm expieriencing what humans call....lust? I thought it was meant to be a "deadly sin". Because I can tell you right now...it doesn't feel deadly or a sin. It feels oh so good.

"Liz..." I murmur, before closing the small distance between us with another kiss. I know I should pull away... that she might not want me kissing her at all...but she did kiss me first right... but what if she gets the wrong impression of me...
But I can't pull away...and doing anything like eating that means being away from her is far FAR from my mind.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Liz*

“Liz.” My name fills the air and I marvel at his ability to make such a simple words sound so beautiful and elegant. He erases what very little distance there is between us and captures my lips in what can only be described as reverent desire. Our bodies lock together and hands it appears that our hands simply can not remain still. Mine travel through his short dark hair, down his neck, over his toned back, across his waist. His roam aimlessly as if he’s attempting to take me all in.

I shiver with delight when his fingers come into contact with my bare shoulder. Apparently my sweats are a little larger then remembered because he simply tugged and the material gave away. The beautiful alien king places soft butterfly kisses along the exposed skin. My breath catches in my throat when he places his mouth in the hollow of my neck. I want more but there’s a part of me that’s fighting this. Yes, we are to be married and I do care for him deeply ,but is it ever okay to be intimate with someone you know so little about?

I know that Max is marrying me as a example for his people and it’s fairly obvious that he’s physically attracted to me. So what if I need more then that? An assure that he wants me for me. Not because I’m of the right age, physicality, I.Q level. That’s how he picked me. A number among several other applicants. “Max?” I whisper not exactly sure what I’m asking.

“Uh…the food is going to get cold.” And with that I wiggle out of his arms and begin taking out the meal. Yeah, that went well. Now he’s gonna wonder why I am playing him hot and cold. :D
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

He takes my inquiry very seriously. "I love Italian, and I've heard of Little Toni's we should go there. What time would you like me to get here?" I take a moment to contemplate our options.

“Well, I can probably be in ready within the next thirty minutes.” I inform with a warm and appreciative smile. “Just give me time to slip into something a little less comfortable then the scrubs I have on now.” I giggle feeling at ease with the man on the line. “That’s the great thing about my line of work. The clothes are loose and unbinding.”

I feel a little nervous flutter in my stomach. What if he realizes that I am far to flighty and bubbly? It’s happened before. I can’t think that way. Michael doesn’t seem like all those other jerks I’ve been out with. He’s…different. “Well, I’d better go otherwise I’ll never be ready on time. I’ll see you soon.”

Before I can hang up I feel the need to add, “I’m really glad we are doing this.” Not wanting to appear to eager I end with a sweet “Goodbye.” Now I have to find the perfect thing to wear. :D
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

FaithfulAngel24 wrote:*Liz*

“Liz.” My name fills the air and I marvel at his ability to make such a simple words sound so beautiful and elegant. He erases what very little distance there is between us and captures my lips in what can only be described as reverent desire. Our bodies lock together and hands it appears that our hands simply can not remain still. Mine travel through his short dark hair, down his neck, over his toned back, across his waist. His roam aimlessly as if he’s attempting to take me all in.

I shiver with delight when his fingers come into contact with my bare shoulder. Apparently my sweats are a little larger then remembered because he simply tugged and the material gave away. The beautiful alien king places soft butterfly kisses along the exposed skin. My breath catches in my throat when he places his mouth in the hollow of my neck. I want more but there’s a part of me that’s fighting this. Yes, we are to be married and I do care for him deeply ,but is it ever okay to be intimate with someone you know so little about?

I know that Max is marrying me as a example for his people and it’s fairly obvious that he’s physically attracted to me. So what if I need more then that? An assure that he wants me for me. Not because I’m of the right age, physicality, I.Q level. That’s how he picked me. A number among several other applicants. “Max?” I whisper not exactly sure what I’m asking.

“Uh…the food is going to get cold.” And with that I wiggle out of his arms and begin taking out the meal. Yeah, that went well. Now he’s gonna wonder why I am playing him hot and cold. :D
~~~~~MAX~~~~~
Our bodies intertwine and Im not even sure what I'm doing. It's like a whole out of body experience. Her hands roam my body and it takes all my control not to groan loudly at the experience. I place kisses on her shoulder and then the hollow of her neck. Shes so sweet...like strawberries. Ive had them a few times here on earth and I know after this I'll have them a lot more often...

“Max?” she whispers as I continue to kiss her neck. Hmmm Liz...
“Uh…the food is going to get cold.” And then she wriggles away. I swallow hard. Damnit...I knew I shouldnt have...now shes gonna think Im a sex manic alien who doesnt care about her. Right...thats it. No matter what Im NOT doing that again... okay maybe after we're married. But right now Im way to humiliated and feel so lousy, and I now have to pretend like nothing happened... just like she just did.
I move the long way around the table and pull out Liz's chair for her. I give a small smile, but I don't look up, mostly because I suspect she wont be looking at me.

I go round to the otherside and sit down myself and start to take the top off the food. "So, uh....what exactly are these?" I say confused at the nice smelling food but still not sure what each thing is.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Isabel

"Lets also hope that they can't smell you are a bit different from
me and that they don't have a craving for Antarians."
I don't
bother turning my head instead just glance at him out of the corner of
my eye

He obviously thinks he has a great sense of humour. That wasn't even
remotely funny. "Aah...now you see I have an advantage...I can just
mae myself smell like a lion and perhaps make you smell like an
Antarian."

Hah...now let's see what he has to say to that. Wise guy! This is
going to be one long trip.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

"You could do that?" I ask surprised. "You sure about that, I mean, lions have good noses they might be able to smell that something's off."

I muse about this for a moment, if Isabel really can do that then it would be quite amazing. Yet another amazing thing about her.

"Just warn me before you make yourself smell like a skunk, okay?"