Symbiotic Relationship (CC/AU, ADULT)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

I grin at the awe in Isabel's voice. I knew it would be a smart move to let her heave the window seat - there was no way she could have not loved the sight.

"Is someone coming to receive us?"

I smile back at Isabel, "As a matter of fact, yes one from my friends who's working for the local foundation will pick us up. She should be here by now, I think."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Isabel
I nod my head, "I see. That's nice of her." and turn to look out the
window again. I don't really have any friends apart from Michael and
he's more like a brother. It must be nice to have other people, apart
from your family members to talk to. I recall how Liz and he met each
other just afew days ago in my living room.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

Finally, after having to wait for our luggage for almost 25 minutes and being checked through by security, we leave the airport and I start looking for Shannon.

There aren't many people around so the chances of me and Isabel losing sight of each other are rather slim which is good - it would suck if she got lost within the first hour of arrival.

"Alex!" I hear a woman yell and turn towards the voice, grinning when I spot the woman jogging towards me.

"Hey!" I greet her with a big smile and a hug, exchaning the usual pleasantries before turning to Isabel. "Shannon, that's Isabel Evans. The guest I've told you about. Isabel, that's Shannon Rutherford, she'll be our guide during our stay here."

OOC: Shannon Rutherford is a character from "Lost" but I like the name (and the character) so ... she appears here too!
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Isabel

Shannon, that's Isabel Evans. The guest I've told you about. Isabel,
that's Shannon Rutherford, she'll be our guide during our stay here."

Alex says introducing me to his very pretty friend

I put my hand out to shake hers, and smile at her, "It's nice to meet
you Shannon. I'm really looking forward to being shown around. I hope
I'm not imposing."

I glance at Alex before continuing, "Alex very kindly invited me and I
jumped on board."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Liz*

I am taken aback when he begins to chuckle whole heartedly with laughter. "Its gooood. Gooooood!" His eruption of emotion surprises me. This is nothing like the Max I have gotten to know over the past few days. Obviously something changed. What did I miss? So caught up in the joke I don’t quite get he tumbles of the chair and into the floor. "I fell..."

The elated alien King acknowledges with a wry smile. His eyes roam from my socked feet all the way up my legs. I blush at such obvious speculation. His heated gaze speaks volumes. "Nice legs..." It takes a bit of effort for him to stand upright and them plop himself back down in the chair. "Sooo Lizzie... the food is good....but my tongue feels....heavy....!" Every word is said dramatically as if even mere speech is difficult for him. It seems as if…he’s intoxicated.

How can that be? He only had a sip of wine. That would make him the cheapest drunk I’ve ever met. Still there’s a beauty to his innocence. “Max, have you never drank alcohol before?” The answer is pretty apparent but I have to ask nonetheless. “Here let me get you some water.” I rise from the table intent on sobering him up as soon as possible. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
“Max, have you never drank alcohol before?”
I look at the two beautiful Liz's infront of me and can't help but smile at them both. “Here let me get you some water.” She rises from the table and quickly I stand up and take both of the Liz's hands... well... the left hand of both with my two right hands.

I grin at her, "Alch...ohol... nope, never." I say with a grin. "But I dont want water..." I say as my eyes look her up and down in a obvious way that tells her what I do want.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Liz*

He quickly stands and erases the distance. Fumbling he takes my hands within his and flashes me a look I’ve seen from many men in my lifetime but never from a gentleman like Max. "Alch...ohol... nope, never." This is so not good. I never even stopped to wonder about the differences between extraterrestrials physiology and ours. Perhaps they have more trouble digesting alcohol then we do.

I guess our bodies just work differently. Will that effect other parts of our relationship? Such as in the bedroom? I blush at the mere thought of it The inebriated fellow must have read my mind because he states very matter of factly, "But I don’t want water..." His lingering gaze leaves a hot trail all across my skin. Uh Oh. I must put a stop to this quickly before something happens that he will regret later.

Speaking softly as you would to a child I reply, “Max sweetie, maybe we should get you in bed. “Very poor choice of words. :D “I mean I don’t think you look well. You should rest.”
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
“Max sweetie, maybe we should get you in bed. “ I look up into her beautiful eyes. They are sooo intoxicating.

“I mean I don’t think you look well. You should rest.”
"But I feel AMAZING Liz!" I say. "Its like I see everything in a....a whole new light." I gently cup her cheek and say, "Your my light."

I smile at her before moving away, and putting my arms out and spinning around, crowing madly. "I feel FREE!" When I start to feel dizzy I stop and put a hand to my head. "Whoa... " I look at Liz and grin before starting to run out of her room and outside on to the street. I then start touching everything, making lights act like disco balls and cars play twinkling music.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Liz*

"But I feel AMAZING Liz!" Max admonishes excitedly. "Its like I see everything in a....a whole new light." I watch entranced as he reaches out and cups my cheek tenderly. "Your my light." I have never been more touched. Then he begins to act like a mad man. Spinning about in such away with his arms spread. "I feel FREE!" He goes in circles for several moments before placing a trembling hand to his head.

"Whoa... " He flashes me a devastatingly handsome smile and instantly I melt. Before I can stop him he sprints out of my apartment and down the stairs. "Oh goodness!" I follow after him frightened that he will draw attention to himself. Some people are still skittish around the aliens. Especially when they are twinkling like a Christmas Tree. He touches the hood of a car and suddenly the alarm comes on but quickly changes to an enchanting melody. Wow, I have to stop myself from dancing along.

“Max, you have to stop. Others will see.” :D
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
“Max, you have to stop. Others will see.”
I swing round and look at her. "Oh come onnnn Liz... everyone knows who I am... and surely an alien King is allowed fun every now and then." I say with a grin as I plan my next move. I walk over to the nearest flowers outside her place and turn them into what I know was her favorite from her profile I have on her. I grin as I lean down and smell them. I twirl around and say, "Don't smell as good as you..."

I suddenly start feeling rather hot. "Is it just me or is it hooot...." I rip off the black sweater thing I copied off that guy earlier and let it fall to the floor. I then sit down on the edge of the road and start huming some song REALLY out of tune, as if I havent a care in the world.