Practical Enchantment *ADULT* AU/CC *Roll Call*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Do you think this RPG should be restarted?

Yes, I loved it
88%
No, it was too complicated
12%

Total votes: 17

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

As the dark haired guy with the white aura that's practically blinding stares over at me, I try to do anything to make myself look inconspicuous. He can't have recognized me; not that fast. And he clearly has his own purpose and reason for being here. I won't get involved.

The sister, Liz I believe, comes back in and the two of them flirt in a disgustingly open manner, resulting in Liz running back out of the room embarrassed. This day keeps getting better and better. First I'm run through the 3rd degree gauntlet by the guy friends, and now I have to watch sickly sweet white knight boy flirt with Maria's sister. Why did my stomach betray me??

“So Michael what do you want on your sandwich?” Maria asks, breaking the silence as she smiles adorably at me. Did I just say adorable? Anyways, a sandwich sounds great right now. Realizing how much food is on that counter I figure out the reason behind my stomach's rational. Free food. Lots of it.

"Um, I pretty much eat anything. Just whatever you're having with a lot of tabasco sauce on it would be perfect. If you have it of course," I say politely trying to be a good guest who doesn't piss off the extended family. I don't want them to have a reason to remember me.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

OOC: Alright guys. Now this is what is going to happen. Liz is going to perform a de lusting spell but she somehow botches it and instead it has the opposite effect. Everyone that enters the DeLuca Manor will immediately find their urges to be irresistible. The spell doesn’t create desire it just makes the characters unable to think clearly.

Now this should not be too difficult. These are feelings that the characters already have its just simply amplified. So Max won't fight his feelings for Liz. Michael will succumb to his passion for Maria. Kyle will fall over himself trying to get Tess. Now this should be fun. If you are confused or have any questions just message me and I’ll be happy to help you.

*Maria*

Michael catches my gaze and there is something within those eyes that burns right through me. "Um, I pretty much eat anything. Just whatever you're having with a lot of Tabasco sauce on it would be perfect. If you have it of course," I smile and swing over to the fridge where we keep the hot sauce. “Are you kidding? We can’t seem keep this stuff.” I admit with a teasing smile. “Tess eats it on everything.” I make him a rather large sandwich and lean over to hand it to him when a loud pop catches my attention.

*POP* Damn it Liz. What is going on? Michael’s hand just barely brushes against mine and it’s O-V-E-R. In one swift motion I clear everything off the bar and am sitting on top of it. It’s like I can’t control my own body anymore. I had thought about having Michael right here on the kitchen counter and now it looks as if I am making it happen. “Let’s cut the mind games shall we?” I hear myself purr seductively. “There’s something you want a lot more then that sandwich.” What am I doing? This is going to be so embarrassing later. Oh God and in front of Tess, Alex, Kyle, and the new guy.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LIZ~~~~~
I quickly walk up the stairs and walk determinedly into the attic. I look at the moment as I wonder if this is really such a good idea. But I know I have to do this. I have to. I can't let my feelings for Max...
See! NO FEELINGS. I cant have and do NOT have feelings for Max.

I quickly move next to the book and start flipping through it. No...no...no... Where is that damned spell! And then I see the page with the corner turned up. Maria... I should have guessed. The page has clearly been used many times before on someone else. Its a spell for others, not a spell for yourself. But I don't see why it wouldnt work if I improvised it a bit? Whats the harm in that.... right?

I swallow before saying the spell,
"Lust be gone, no longer be true..."
I pause as I alter the words on the next line,
"Make me realise I do not lust you.
By the power of three, set... me free....
Let me be content to be."

*BANG*

It's like a cloud is lifted. I feel so.... free. So... free to do what I want....
Hmm I wonder where that Max is? Immediately I start walking down the stairs again as my eyes widen as I realise something is not right...
Oh God what did I do...
I walk into the kitchen and position myself sexily by the door. "So Mr Handyman... are you going to be able to fix my pipes?" I say huskily with a wink.
Oh God what is going on!!! What did I do!!!
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

***MAX***

She smiles at me with a hint of flirtation which causes those chills down my back. I have to keep control. “You’d better.” She says with a smirk. The images that run through my mind of her cause me to blink back my shock. Her eyes grow huge as she realizes what she has said and she quickly puts a plate in front of me before heading straight for the door. "Uh.... there you go.... um... Maria? You know that thing I said I might today... yeah I decided I REALLY have to do it...Excuse me..."

She walks out of the kitchen quickly and everyone again looks uncomfortable. I set my attention on the sandwich in front of me to try and get the visual image of Liz withering under me out of my head. Oh God, what I want to do to her.

I hear Maria say, “So Michael what do you want on your sandwich?” I sense worry in her aura. Something is wrong but I can’t sense what it is. I watch as Maria smiles and walks over beginning to make The Son a sandwich. He says, “Um, I pretty much eat anything. Just whatever you're having with a lot of tabasco sauce on it would be perfect. If you have it of course," He says with a smile.

Maria looks up teasing, “Tess eats it on everything.

*POP* The sound makes me jump and the hair on the back of my neck stands on end. The smell of a spell lingers in the air. What the hell just happened? Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I see Maria approach Michael and then she’s practically on top of him sitting on the bar. “Let’s cut the mind games shall we?” She purrs and I can’t help as their interaction causes things to stir in me. She adds, “There’s something you want a lot more then that sandwich.”

The sexual tension explodes in the room. What the heck is going on? I suddenly feel the urge to find Liz. No……No….I can’t be with her. It’s not allowed. But as an image of her heaving breasts on top of me flashes in my mind I find myself running for the door to find her.

Suddenly she is there in the doorway. God, the way my body reacts to her is so wrong yet feels so right. She props herself seductively on the door and says huskily, “So Mr. Handyman... are you going to be able to fix my pipes?"

Oh dear God! I try to shake the cloud that has descended on my mind but find myself closing the distance between us. I grab her roughly before lifting her chin to meet my lust filled eyes. I sure hope the elders can forgive me for what I am about to do. “Why don’t you take your time and fix mine.” I say before capturing her lips in a very lustful kiss.
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LIZ~~~~~
He comes towards me like a predator who has found its prey. Theres a part of me thats inwardly panicing about curses and death... but the rest of me is just feeling this... comfort. I am so going to regret this later and there are so many other people who are gonna see this... particularly maria who is never going to let me live this down. But right now... it feels so good.

“Why don’t you take your time and fix mine.” He says before immediately capturing my lips with his. I swear... it was like I could see stars. Never in a million years could I imagine a guy like Max Evans to be kissing me. Actually a million is way to short. He's so... unbelieveable. So... perfect.

Before I know what I'm doing my arms are tightly around his waist. I hook a leg around him in a very passionate manner before creeping a hand up his back and running it through his hair. And even then I dont let myself lose his amazing lips. I purr against them, wanting him to feel my vibrating lips before making the kiss even more passionate if thats possible by opening my mouth to invite him in.

A part of me is screaming to move away - to come to my senses - go and sort out whatever stupid thing i did with this spell. But this feels... oh so good. I don't know I'll ever be able to stop. "Max...." I whisper huskily, still not daring to move my lips away from his.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

***MAX***

Once I capture her lips in mine I feel things harden at the touch of her lips. God, every part of my body tingles and longs for her touch. I could swallow her up and the images only grow more erotic. Her body so perfectly sitting atop of mine, riding me gently as her breasts heave with her pleasure. Yes, I will have her this way, elders be damned!

She reaches around me pulling me against her and her erratic breathing causes her mounds to rub against me. I sigh against her as she wraps her leg around me before teasing the back of my neck as she deepens the kiss.

She purrs and that sound makings things grow even more excited as she opens her mouth to me. I suddenly remember my job….No I can’t do this…..but when I hear my name called out in her voice huskily, “Max”. I just as quickly forget.

I penetrate her lips feverishly feeding at her tongue as I grab her buttocks lifting her up to meet that part of me that is so glad to have her climbing my body like a tree. I pull away from that kiss and begin teasing the side of her neck as I jam my hips into her before pushing her through the kitchen door into the hallway. I whisper in her ear as I gently nibble her earlobe. “Which way to your room….”
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LIZ~~~~~~
I can't help but let out a low moan as his tongue meets mine and my already laboured breath gets even more heavy when he grabs by ass so he can lift me up... and I feel his hardness rubbing against me. Mmm.... wow he's so big.... I can't help but purr in delight as I imagine that length of his within me.

I pout however when he pulls away... except a moment later he's kissing my neck in a way thats making me tremble with pleasure. And just when I think things cant get berrer he jams his hips into me. I growl quietly as he pushes me through the kitchen door and out into the hallway. "Mmm..." I moan as he nibbles my ear whispering... “Which way to your room….”

I move away from him for a short moment, a wicked smile playing at my lips. And then I grab his shoulder and jump up, quickly wrapping my legs around his waist so that he can carry me whilst I can attack his neck with kisses. "Upstairs... far right...." I whisper huskily between kisses. I smile as I start to give him a hickey, my body craving for more of him. So much more...
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“Are you kidding? We can’t seem keep this stuff. Tess eats it on everything.” Maria says with a huge smile, whipping me up a huge sandwich. God, I don't think I've ever seen a better looking sandwich. And never made by such a gorgeous woman.

*Pop*

All of the sudden the air feels thick and cloudy, and before I can say anything Maria's jumped up on the bar, towards me in my stool. I'm about to ask what's going on when she speaks up and I feel my jaw drop. “Let’s cut the mind games shall we?” She purrs out, smiling seductively. “There’s something you want a lot more then that sandwich.” And for some reason, my mind's telling me she's right. Its not that I haven't thought about it; I have. It's just that her whole family is in the kitchen right now...

Maria's eyelashes flutter and suddenly I can't control myself anymore. Standing up I reach forward and grasp her hips tightly, closing the gap between us. I plant my lips forcefully on hers, finally acting on what I've been imagining all afternoon.

"Who's playing games now?" I whisper as she wraps her legs around my waist. No longer can I think clearly, but instead it feels as though I'm seeing everything differently. Why didn't I do this before? How could I have waited so long to act upon these feelings I've clearly been having for hours. Grinning I trail kisses down the side of her neck, stopping to leave a clearly visible mark right at the edge of her collarbone.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Michael’s eyes practically ignite right in front of me. The heat generating off of his gaze does things to my body that prim and proper girls don’t discuss in polite company. I swallow harshly as the hair on the back of my neck stands up. I am suddenly very aware of every nerve in my trembling form. Michael moves with an animalistic grace towards me and whispers huskily. "Who's playing games now?” I wrap my legs around his waist tightly and that motion feels completely natural.

It’s as if we have been fighting our true feelings all along. Only now that we are close do we fully realize how wrong it is for us to be apart. I bite my bottom lip in anticipation as his lips graze my neck in the sweetest of gestures. My arms wrap around his shoulders desperately in such a manner that supports myself. I don’t think I could move from this spot if I wanted to. The way he’s touching me now I just don’t think I will ever get enough. Can this deep hunger be sated?

His burning kisses trail down the edge of my collarbone and seem to scorch my very soul. “Oh I don’t play.” I assure him as my fingernails trace long teasingly lines down his back. “Never stop touching me.” I command as my eyelashes flutter shut.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

Wrapping her arms around my shoulders, Maria closes her eyes and runs her fingernails lightly down my back. The motion burns my skin as if it were on fire, and sends blood rushing. “Oh I don’t play," she adds, sending chills down my spine. I've never been this aroused so quickly in my entire life; it's as if I won't ever come down from the high I'm feeling.

“Never stop touching me.” she commands and I just shake my head.

"Wouldn't dream of it," I murmur against the skin of her shoulder, only moving to once again capture her lips roughly with mine. There's this sudden need to feel more of her, so I slide my hand up the back of her shirt, against her warm, smooth skin. For a split second it registers that there are still people in the room, but at the same time I don't seem to care. And normally I'm not one for public displays of affection.

Pushing her away from me just far enough, I one-handedly relieve her of her top and smile a wide cheshire-cat grin. It's all those immortal years of practice, but Maria doesn't know that. Let her be impressed by my 'mortal' skills.

I immediately run a hand up the small of her back, following her spine. As I watch the goose bumps form I just smile again and hold back a laugh. Glad to see that I'm having the same effect on her as she is on me. Unfortunately the look on her faces makes my jeans that much tighter, and I grind my hips trying to relieve some of that tension. Of course, forgetting how tightly she's pressed against me that just seems to have the reverse effect. Why do people even wear clothes? There just never seems to be a good enough reason.