Practical Enchantment *ADULT* AU/CC *Roll Call*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Do you think this RPG should be restarted?

Yes, I loved it
88%
No, it was too complicated
12%

Total votes: 17

aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

Kyle

Allow me to introduce the two of you. Kyle this is Liz and Maria's cousin, Tess, the third part of The Charmed Ones. Tess this apparently is the bottomless pit. However on a good day we fondly refer to him as Kyle."I look up at Alex with a huge "Screw you" grin and finally stop shovelling food into my mouth before grabbing a napkin to wipe some of the crap of my face, in my defence croissants with jam and cream are messy food.

"Dude, do they not feed you at the firehouse?"

"I'm a growing boy" I say smirking at Alex, standing up like the gentleman I am before I let my eyes turn to the gorgeous Angel Tess just as she reaches out and a hand to shake. Damn, I never knew hands could be so sexy before but there's something about this beauties hands...

"Hello Kyle," I take her petite hand in mine and at first it's like electricity running up my arm, our eyes lock and I swear to god I'm drowning the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. "It's very nice to meet you." Ok, I need to get back some composure, time to pull out the old Valenti Charm.

"No Tess the pleasure is all mine, I assure you" I practically purr as I lift said perfect hand up to my lips and place a kiss on it while I stare into her eyes.
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“You are welcome but getting stalked is just a part of my job. If I didn’t leave the house every time I was being hunted I’d have no semblance of a social life." Maria says as I'm walking out, and I pause for a moment, trying to comprehend. What is that supposed to mean? Maybe I read her aura wrong. Maybe there's more to her than meets the eye.

When my stomach growls Maria, relievedly so, changes the subject abruptly and I turn with an embarassed smile. “Actually I was just about to head in the kitchen and see if Kyle ever arrived. I sort of ran out on our daily breakfast before he had a chance to show. Would you like something to eat?”

Not wanting to be rude, considering she did patch me up and so far has become this enigma I'd like to figure out I nod my head and smile again.

"Sure, that sounds great." Following her into the kitchen I hear my stomach growl again. How can you say no to food with something that loud letting everyone know you haven't eaten breakfast? Besides, I'm half demon. That's code for 'eats all the time and is always hungry'.

As we walk I admire more of the house and try to casually change the subject back. "What did you mean before about getting stalked as part of your job?"
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

OOC: Sorry this took so long guys :(

Max

“Max…” The way my name rolls off her tongue makes things inside me tighten even more. She is so close that I can feel the heat radiates off her and my cheeks grow hot with the sensations that are running through me. I fight the urge to lean in to her to shower her with all the passion that is building up.

She helps me by taking a step away which helps my clouded judgment and allows me to regain slight control of myself. She smiles slightly, “Well Max, I have two questions for you….one, how much do I owe you and two, is there any chance your up for another job?

So many not so platonic thoughts run through my mind. The things my body wants to do to her. I always knew that my attraction to her was instant but I never dreamed that being this close to her would drive me this crazy with lust. She continues, “I broke the kitchen sink this morning and the kitchen me, my sister and cousin own is flooding. I don't suppose you could fix that too?"

I look up to meet her eyes and I can’t help the smile that spreads across my face as I notice the flushing of her cheeks. Even this small gesture is breathtaking. A small strand of her hair has fallen and without realizing what I am doing, I reach over and gently brush back that trundle of hair allowing my fingers to gently slide down the side of her face. The feel of her soft skin causes a sensation I can only describe as heaven.

Realization hits me that this situation just got more intimate that allowed by my sect and I quickly drop my hand and take a step back, swallowing back my need. My gaze is still locked on hers as I choke out, “I would be happy to help you with that Liz.”
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"Sure, that sounds great” He admonishes with a sexy smile. I swear that mischievous grin is going to be the death of me. Immediately preceding that thought a brisk cold chill creeps up my spine. What was that? My eyes widen in surprise and I attempt in vain to channel my energies back to the fleeting feeling. The DeLuca women are famous for their gifts of intuition. I just hope that there is a draft in this windy old house and not that I just prophesied my own death. Because to be honest…that would suck.

I lead him through the foray past all the pictures of my ancestors. The portrait of Melinda DeLuca, the first witch in our line, hangs proudly over the fireplace. I flash her little smile before entering the parlor. Michael seems amazed by the vastness of our place. That pleases me a little more then I should. After all he’s practically a stranger and a vagabond at that. His appearance and body language screams out ‘temporary’ but for some reason my head won’t listen.

Just as we enter the kitchen he questions,” What did you mean before about getting stalked as part of your job?" My mouth agape I pause unable to find an answer that won’t incriminate me or my sisters. Luckily I see the others and I am able to escape explanation if only for a moment longer. “No Tess the pleasure is all mine, I assure you" Kyle whispers charismatically as he places a kiss a top Tess’ hand. Oh please. Trying to suppress a laugh I gesture toward my fair haired cousin.

“Ah Tess I see you’ve met our resident Casanova.” I flash him my signature smirk. “Just be careful he’s got every woman in Roswell after him. Especially after that provocative fire fighter calendar came out.” I bite my bottom lip in an attempt to remain serious. “Proceeds went to charity and I’d say it was a good investment. Liz and I have several copies upstairs. I’ll let you have one if you want.” Kyle is going to absolutely kill me later, but its well worth it for the look on his face now.

“Hey Darlin’ you were in an awful big hurry to get out of here this morning.” Alex rises and gives me a chaste kiss on the cheek. “Don’t fret about Liz she just gets a little uptight when you use mag…” He stops when Michael slides into view. “Magazines….to wipe up spilled water. You know how much she loves her Cosmo.” He just about slipped. Though I really can’t blame him. We rarely have guests over who don’t know our secret. It’s just not safe. Apparently I am breaking all kinds of rules today.

“Yeah…my bad.” I add hoping that Michael doesn’t notice the sudden tension in the room. It’s not every day I bring a boy home. I guess now is the time for introductions “Guys, this is Michael. Michael this is my cousin Tess. Romeo over there is my good friend Kyle, and this handsome fellow is my best friend Alex.” Alex seems a tad apprehensive. He’s always worried about Tess, Liz, and I. I have tried to tell him that we can take care of ourselves.

You know as ‘The All Powerful Charmed Ones’ you’d think he’s be at ease but it’s the exact opposite. He doesn’t like that we are the first line of defense against pure evil. We kill baddies almost on a daily basis and I know it has to scare him a little. I know it does me. Though I’m not really afraid of dying. My greatest fear is losing my sister. I can't imagine my life without her.

I give the ‘ok’ nod toward Alex who is still in defense mode. He ignores it and remains perfectly still. I shake my head with a slight sigh and head over to the counter. There are still puddles of water in the floor. “We had a slight plumbing problem earlier.” I explain carefully. “But if I know Liz she’s already on top of it.” I tip toe around the mess. “We’ve got some eggs, bacon, sausage, and some pancakes.” I observe with a warm smile.

“If you want lunch I can make you a sandwich. I’m not the best cook.” I admit bashfully. Alex decides to jump in here. “Oh come on don’t be modest. You’ve gotten so much better. You haven’t broken a coffee pot in weeks.” I send him a sideways glare. “I don’t ‘break’ them. I blow them up when they piss me off. That’s why Alex is in charge of the coffee.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

~Kyle~

“Ah Tess I see you’ve met our resident Casanova.”In comes strolling Maria of course, she can't be nice. It's a total fallacy, I'm not really a casanova I just haven't found the right woman yet and so I have to try out lots of women to find her, I'm not stupid enough to say this out loud though knowing it will probably end in me getting something thrown at my head and Tess will think I'm a pig, which I do not want.

“Just be careful he’s got every woman in Roswell after him. Especially after that provocative fire fighter calendar came out.” I can't help but roll my eyes. I didn't like the damn calender, I mean don't get me wrong I'm a hot guy and it shows in the picture and the proceeds did go to charity but it means Maria and Liz and Alex get to tease me about it... although I have gotten a heck of a lot more dates then I did before.“Proceeds went to charity and I’d say it was a good investment. Liz and I have several copies upstairs. I’ll let you have one if you want.”

Guys, this is Michael. Michael this is my cousin Tess. Romeo over there is my good friend Kyle, and this handsome fellow is my best friend Alex.” I only just realise that there was someone with Maria when she introduces him, this is why I'm a crap demon hunter, when there's food and pretty women in the room I stop paying attention to everything else. I look this 'Michael' up and down... I could soo take him if he did turn out to be bad. I'm not half as protective of the girls as Alex but I still would move heaven and earth if I could to make sure they didn't get hurt.

"So, Michael... I haven't seen you around town before you new here?" I say slightly suspicious.
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

OOC: We are glad to keep you :wink: Post whenever you can sweetie.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc: I hope this is alright with you dream weaver - if not just lemme know

~~~~~LIZ~~~~~
He smiles at me and then, all of a sudden, his hand reaches out and brushes back a loose strand of my hair... his hand gently making contact with my cheek as he does so. I can't help but release a little gasp as he does so, longing for him to touch me so.... sensually.... everywhere. I can so see myself kissing those perfect lips...

Oh my God I have to stop this. I have to stop this right now. Fortunitely, and yet unfortunitely, he seems to come to the same decision. He drops his hand and I immediately miss his warmth. He takes a step back and I can't help but wonder if I'm really that repulsive. I know I have my reasons for not... persuing this, but as I that bad that he doesn't want to either?

But his gaze is still locked on mine when he says, “I would be happy to help you with that Liz.” I can't help but smile and quickly pick up my purse. "Great! Thank you sooo much..." I move to the door and change the sign to say closed. I quickly put up a sign saying I'll be back in an hour - just to be on the safe side. I then turn to Max and say, "Let's go.." I lead him outside and when we're both out on the pavement I lock the door behind us.

"Its only a few blocks." I tell him as I walk along with him towards the manor. Maybe Maria can help me... help me make a de-lusting potion or something. She'd probably decide that I should go for it, but I can make one by myself if necessary... there must be something somewhere surely??? Its necessary!!!

We walk along the street awkwardly. I have no idea what to say. I sigh as we reach the house. "Here we are..." I walk up the path and fish in my bag for my key. Eventually my hands find it and I quickly unlock the door and walk inside.
"MARIA!" I yell out quickly. She needs to undo her little freeze so Max can fix it, without him seeing it. "Max... the handyman is here to fix the sink!!!!"
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

"So, Michael... I haven't seen you around town before you new here?" Kyle inquires with a suspicious tone that is well deserved. I can’t tell you how many times demons have tried to infiltrate our circle as a means of destroying us. Just being who we are makes it difficult to give trust easily. Kyle and Alex have had to sort of adopt that habit as a means for survival. I hate that we’ve done that to them, but I am grateful to have them. Kyle has saved my life on more then one occasion. I trust his judgment so if he wants to check Michael out I won’t protest.

I am torn from my thoughts when Liz’s voice echoes through The Manor. What is she doing home so early? “Maria!” One of our gifts is the ability to ‘sense’ each other. So unfortunately I’ve never been able to hide from my sister. I hope she’s not still pissed about this morning’s little incident. "Max... the handyman is here to fix the sink!!!!" The handy man? Since when do we have a handy man? Then my sister enters the kitchen with a gorgeous brunette trailing at her heels. Damn.

I flash her a vibrant as well as approving smile. Maybe this guy can fix Liz’s pipes. Goddess knows they haven’t been used in years. “That’s wonderful.” I finish pouring me a glass of juice. I give Kyle and thankful pat on the back before swinging around the bar and stroll up to the man that is eying my sister in such a way that pleases me. “I’m Maria DeLuca, Liz’s sister. We were actually just getting something to eat. Would you like something?”

I look over to Michael and see that he looks a tad apprehensive around the handy man. I wonder why. “Is everything alright? Do I need to take a look under the bandage?” Maybe it’s worse then I thought.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LIZ~~~~~
I nervously enter the kitchen and as soon as Maria sees Max I can see the grin flood her face. Immediately I feel slightly protective of him. She's not going to go after him now is she? And then I see the others - Kyle, Tess, Alex and a new guy. And he's definitely Maria's type. I can't help but let out a sigh before realising what I did. I feel a grimace come on my face.

“That’s wonderful.” She pats Kyle on the back before strolling up towards Max.
“I’m Maria DeLuca, Liz’s sister. We were actually just getting something to eat. Would you like something?”

She looks round at the other guy and says something to him but Im too busy looking somewhat miffed at Maria. I turn towards Max and I can't help but start to smile again. I point towards the flooded area of the kitchen, "As you can see... I kinda messed up the pipes... any chance you can take a look?" I look at Maria and then say, "I'll get you something to eat in a moment... I just need to talk to my sister for a moment..."

And with that I grab her arm and practically haul her out of the kitchen and shut the door behind us.

Immediately I look at her and fold my arms and demand. "I need your help. Tell me there is some sort of... de-lust potion?"
Last edited by madroswellfan on Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc: Waiting for a charlotte post