Practical Enchantment *ADULT* AU/CC *Roll Call*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Do you think this RPG should be restarted?

Yes, I loved it
88%
No, it was too complicated
12%

Total votes: 17

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

I'll reply to your Maria soon. :D
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LIZ~~~~~
“Maxwell Evans……” Hmm.... that suits him... its a wonderful name...
And then to my absolute amazement he gives me a goofy grin.
“But you can call me Max.”

"Max..." I say immediately, letting his name roll of my tongue, with a flirty smile. Such a gorgeous name for a ....

Oh my... What on EARTH did I just do. I quickly take a small step away and give a small smile and say quietly, "Well Max... I have two questions for you... one, how much do I owe you, and two, is there any chance your up for another job?" I swallow, not really wanting him to solve the water problem in case what Maria did to it means that Max will get some sort of backfire. But it needs fixing and he does seem to fix things well.

"I broke the kitchen sink this morning and the kitchen me, my sister and cousin own is flooding. I don't suppose you could fix that too?"
I can feel my cheeks flushing in embarressment of my previous movement. God Im so stupid. I can't believe I flirted with him.

No more. Nuh uh. Never again. Men don't deserve to die because I fancy a flirt with a cute guy. It's not going to happen. Period.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

yeesh, sorry its so short. i promise my next post won't be.
Michael

"I'm Maria DeLuca. My friends just call me Ria." The no-longer-a-mystery woman tells me with a smile as she leads us in the direction of a large older looking house. "There's the house. I'm sure Liz has a first aid kit or something."

Grinning at Maria I follow her up the front steps. "Well, Maria, nice to meet you. I wish it had been under different circumstances," I add, holding my stomach. On any normal day back when I was a little less....good, I would have just walked up to her and used my charming personality to get her to bring me home. Well, getting injured works too. But I promise my intentions now are sincerely good. Even if she is very attractive.

"Who's liz?" I ask, thinking back to the name. I wonder if Liz has the same 'special' aura going on that this Maria has.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

The handsome stranger flashes me a devilish smirk and I almost sigh in pleasure. What is wrong with me? It’s no secret that I’m the flirt of the family, but I never fell head over heels for a guy so quickly. ‘It’s just lust.’ I reason to myself. It’s been a while since I’ve had a real challenge and I’m just transferring my frustration on the first sexy specimen I see. Still Michael isn’t like other guys. There’s something about him that makes him very different. I just can’t quite put my finger on what it is.

He follows me up the front steps of the manor and I try in vain not to stare at the way his gorgeous body moves fluidly up the stairs. The exertion doesn’t even wind him. He must be in pretty good shape. I let my gaze settle on the muscular slope of his arms. I’m replaying a beach fantasy over in my head with the dark eyed stranger and I as the main characters when his words pull me out of the dream world.
"Well, Maria, nice to meet you. I wish it had been under different circumstances,"

He winces while holding onto his summer and for a moment I wish that I hadn’t been taking those self defense classes twice a week. Sheriff Valenti just taught me yesterday how to do a roundhouse kick. It’s a good thing this didn’t happen next week because he’s going to show me how to knock a man unconscious with just my thumb and index finger. It’s good to know how to take care of yourself when you have demons dropping in on you at all hours of the day and night.

Once more I am lost in thought when the man whose hair defies all laws of gravity inquires,” Who’s Liz?" I flash him a warm heart felt smile. “Liz is my older sister. We live together in the house we were raised in. Actually the Manor has housed DeLuca women for generations. You could say it’s our sanctuary.” I open the front door and gesture for him to come inside. I beam proudly as my eyes trail over the elegant staircase back to the crystal chandelier.

“My cousin Tess just moved in so she should be around here somewhere.” I gracefully glide make my way over to the supplies cabinet and pull out the first aid kit. We keep it downstairs because that’s where most of our patching up takes place. “I’m going to go ahead and warn you that my sister and I look nothing alike.” I acknowledge with a wistful grin. “She has my mother’s long raven hair chocolate brown eyes and tan complexion while I take after our dad.”

I motion for him to sit in the chair while I kneel before him. He seems a tad hesitant at first but I give him my most friendly of expression. “ I got the blonde hair, fair skin, and green eyes. Plus his short temper.” I try to make light of the situation. “Now let me see where does it hurt?” :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“Liz is my older sister. We live together in the house we were raised in. Actually the Manor has housed DeLuca women for generations. You could say it’s our sanctuary.” Maria says with a smile as she answers my question. Wow, this girl's pretty open and honest, and she doesn't even know me. Maybe she needs to be a little less talkative if she wants to steer clear of those demons. I can't even imagine what she's like if she's been drinking. But all the same it's charming.

God I can't believe I just thought the word charming. Kill me now. I shouldn't be consorting with people like Maria. She's clearly a witch of some kind, and in the past I probably would have just killed her on the spot. Or seduced her into bed and then killed her.

If only Sebastian saw this, he'd probably hit me across the face. Not that I should care what he thinks since I'm the one that had a change of heart and ran away from home. Shaking my head I watch as Maria grabs a first aid kit out of the closet. Where did that thought even come from?

“My cousin Tess just moved in so she should be around here somewhere. I’m going to go ahead and warn you that my sister and I look nothing alike. She has my mother’s long raven hair chocolate brown eyes and tan complexion while I take after our dad.” Maria says while she rummages, and then comes over, pointing me towards a chair.

I take a seat and she kneels before me, getting close enough to fix whatever's wrong. The first aid kit is stocked, and gets me wondering whether they have to use it often, and what they are doing that they have so many bandages...

“I got the blonde hair, fair skin, and green eyes. Plus his short temper." She adds, and as I glance down my gaze is drawn directly to those large green eyes. They are a green I've never seen before and sort of distracting. I smile at her attempt to lighten the mood and try to shake myself out of this stupor. "Now let me see where does it hurt?”

Lifting up my stomach I glance down and see a very faint imprint of a shoe. Now, on a normal day I would have taken that blow like it was nothing, since I work out usually once a day, sometimes twice. And then there's the whole immortal extra strength thing that comes into play, but since I left Sebastian's rule and haven't been getting much sleep, I wasn't prepared. Plus she was wearing heels. Very spiky ones.

"Well, I suppose that place with the heel mark might be a good place to start," I joke, pointing down. As she sits there looking up, I suddenly feel very attracted to her. Now, of course those eyes are distracting. But then there's the gorgeous hair and those pouty lips...okay. Snap out of it Michael. Focus on the pain, not the pretty woman kneeling at your waist.

"This house is amazing." I add, looking up at the intricately designed ceilings. I've always had an appreciation for architecture.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Michael carefully lifts up his shirt and I gasp at the sight. There’s a large red welt where my 4 inch spiked heel grazed his rather impressive looking abs. Oh my goodness. I cover my mouth with my hand trying to hide the embarrassment as well as fact that just staring at his washboard stomach is doing things to me I’d rather not talk about in polite company. It’s obvious that Jimmy Choo Shoes should be registered as weapons.

"Well, I suppose that place with the heel mark might be a good place to start," He teases with a slightly debauched smirk. He points to the flaming mark and yet I can’t seem to tear my gaze away from those haunting eyes. For some reason I find it hard to breath. The air lodged in my throat. I am so captivated by his heated gaze that I almost miss his next words.

"This house is amazing." I smile sweetly touched by his words. “Thank you. Its home. I can’t really imagine leaving anywhere else.” I don’t think we will ever be safe enough to live in different residences. Now that we have activated The Power of Three we are demon magnets. I try not to think too much about it. It’s not like I ever plan on settling down or having kids ,but I know that it's Liz’s dream whether she will admit it to me or not.

I reach into the kit and bring out a cotton swap and some antiseptic. The scratch isn’t deep ,but it’s ugly. If he isn’t careful it will get infected and scar. It sure would be a shame to know that I created a blemish on the body that is this exact definition of perfection. “Okay, Now this is going to sting a little.” I warn as I press the cotton tenderly to the wound.

I actually wince for him. Wanting to ease the pain in any way possible I blow on it just as my father used to do when I was little. Somehow I think the reaction is a little different. Realizing how intimate this act is with a mere stranger I jerk back and stand a tad awkwardly. “Uh…I’m just going to let that sink it for a moment before I bandage it.”
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

Maria gasps as I show her the welt, and I grin. Really, it doesn't hurt far as bad as it looks. I catch her staring at me, but she snaps herself out of it before I can say something and looks down at the welt again. “Thank you. Its home. I can’t really imagine living anywhere else,” she says after she's composed herself.

As Maria rummages through the first aid kit, I take a better look around the room we're sitting in and at the antique furniture and great architecture.

Maria brings me back to the present with her warning: “Okay, Now this is going to sting a little.” I just smirk, but that smirk is quickly wiped off my face as an instant sting sets in. Yeesh. I can't remember the last time that I had to disinfect anything.

Noticing my wince, Maria leans forward and blows air on the wound, and I shift, not expecting it. The cool air sends a tingle down my spine and alerts me to the fact that if she keeps doing this, parts of my body might react involuntarily. Almost as quickly as she started, she stops and looks up embarassed.

“Uh…I’m just going to let that sink it for a moment before I bandage it.”

"Great," I say clearing my voice and speaking way too loudly. How come this stranger is having such an effect on me?

"You...um, you have a huge first aid kit. Do you get in accidents often?" I ask, trying to change the subject.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

“Great.” He exclaims rather awkwardly. Well, it’s good to know that I wasn’t the only one affected by the moment. "You...um, you have a huge first aid kit. Do you get in accidents often?" I shift anxiously from one foot to another. I’m not the best liar and I hate having to pretend that I’m something I’m not day in and day out. “Umm…” I try to think quickly. It’s best if I just reveal the closet thing to the truth as possible. “I am not the most graceful person in the world.”

Taking a deep breath I grab a bandage and slowly almost cautiously walk over to the slightly dangerous man sitting in Liz’s favorite chair. “Also I have been taking self defense classes from one of my friend’s father, and sometimes when I come home after lessons it ain’t pretty." I turn over my left arm so that he can see the long narrow scar starting at the bend of my arm and trailing down several inches. I received this after a Chaos Demon got the better of me last year.

“Apparently I don’t play well with others.” I admit while placing the bandage over the wound. Pressing my fingertips to his skin gently I secure the cloth and then lean back to admire my work. “Good as new.”
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“Umm…” Maria pauses for a moment, and I get the feeling she's hiding something, but it isn't my business. “I am not the most graceful person in the world.” She gets up and walks over towards the closet again, coming back with a cloth bandage.

“Also I have been taking self defense classes from one of my friend’s father, and sometimes when I come home after lessons it ain’t pretty." She says loudly, turning her arm so I can see a scar that trails down it. Yeah right. If that's really from self-defense classes I'll eat my foot.

“Apparently I don’t play well with others.” Maria adds as she presses the bandage to the wound, wrapping it securely. I follow the path of her fingers, trying to concentrate again on the pain rather than her and let out a breath of relief once she states “Good as new," and leans back to look at the wrapped welt.

"Thank you," I say gratefully, rolling my shirt back down as I make a move to stand up. I get up and try to ignore the pain, anything to get out of here before this mysterious woman gets any further into my brain. My stomach growls as I head for the door and I realize I've left my food at the coffee shop. Well, that will be my first stop on the way to the hotel then.

"I really can't thank you enough for helping me out. Just make sure no one's following you next time you walk outside."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

He seems more then a little relieved when I am finished bandaging him. I can’t say that I blame him. That jagged cut must sting profusely. I wish there was something else I could do. You know to say that I am sorry for injuring and grateful for all his help. "Thank you," He expresses and the tone of his voice assures me that he truly means it. I watch disappointedly as he pulls his tight black tee shirt back down. It sure is a shame to cover up such a work of art. His defined body not my makeshift wound cover.

Michael rises from the chair and winces a bit in pain. He begins to walk toward the door and I can’t find the words to stop him. This could be the last time we ever see each other. He’s clearly not the type to stick around and because of who I am Roswell is the only place I can be. It’s just too damn bad too, because I’d look really good on him. "I really can't thank you enough for helping me out. Just make sure no one's following you next time you walk outside." I attempt to suppress a smile but fail miserably.

“You are welcome but getting stalked is just a part of my job. If I didn’t leave the house every time I was being hunted I’d have no semblance of a social life. ” I can’t believe I just said that. Why do I feel like I can tell him anything? In my life honesty is never the best policy. Being to truthful to those you care about can get them killed. Liz, Tess, and I let Kyle and Alex in reluctantly. This is wrong very very wrong. I’ve got to change the subject before he wants to know more about my dangerous occupation.

“Actually I was just about to head in the kitchen and see if Kyle ever arrived. I sort of ran out on our daily breakfast before he had a chance to show. Would you like something to eat?” I inquire as innocently as I can manage. Can he see right through my 'normal' act?