Altered Destinies (Adult/Slash/UC/CC/AU) Starting! 1 TEMP

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

bumping, we only need 4 more :D
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

lol, just let me know who :D
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

I can take Kyle...... :D
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

YAY Kyle's Yours!!!!
A List of All My Fics

RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

i could take Nicholas too maybe temp for Michael until someone else takes him
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

OOH I love all you gals You ROCK!

ok so Max is yours Ali
Michael and Nicholas are yours RiaRath :D

Working around school here, but will be posting starting posts soon :D
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Grimassi~

Being an influential figure inside and outside of crime has me angered that the one person I’ve tried to get time with hasn’t given it. So, it’s only natural that I’ve decided to hold this meeting with my best operative Zan. “Glad you made it Zan. I have an extremely important job for you this evening.”

I wait until he has taken a seat and dismiss my guards, they don’t have to hear this part of the business. I don’t trust them to handle the sort of work that Zan handles for me. Once the guards have left, I lean forward on my desk and push a folder towards Zan. “Hunter Drake is in my way, I want him out of the way. For now, I can’t afford his death, but he is to be taken out of the way however you see fit. He’ll be collateral for getting to the person I want. Inside the envelope you’ll find payment and all the needed paperwork and keys for a facility that is sound proof where you can hold him.”

I pause a moment and smile, “Rough him up if you want, but don’t kill him yet. I’ll contact you through the private number when I have further instructions. Oh and Zan, make certain you don’t mention my name. He’s stood in my way long enough.”

~Hunter~

“Alright, I want the lights dimmed during her second song. There is no way in hell I’m going to allow you to heat her so badly she has to reapply make-up during each time when the lights go out.” I inform the stage crew as they prepare for my sisters performance. Maria is extremely talented and I made the determination that I would be around to help her when I could be. So, when I realized that she had the intentions of going professional I decided that I would convince her to allow me to sign her to the contract which allowed me to travel with her and see to it that she was well protected. She argued a bit from time to time but she’d eventually agreed knowing that I could help her when she got nervous.

I love all my sisters, but for some reason Maria was the one I was the most protective over. I know they all assume that it’s because of her panic attacks, but it’s not that. I think it’s because she understands me better then anyone else. Sometimes, I think she even understands me better then I do myself. She’s the only one that knows certain things about me, well… other then I’m certain Mystique and maybe Liz… but I haven’t told anyone personally.

“Hunter, phone call.” I turn to my assistant and nod as she holds the phone towards me.

“Hunter.”

“Hunter, good to hear your voice. How is Maria?”

“She’s fine, dad. She’s probably resting up in the room right now. I have several guards with her and she’s got the tea Mom always suggested.”

“Good, your mom wanted me to give you a message.” He pauses and I can’t help but find myself clenching my fists. What was wrong?

“What is it dad?”

“Wear your vest and see to it Maria has hers.” With that the phone went dead and I shuddered as I turned to my assistant, “Put a change in to wardrobe immediately. All of Maria’s wardrobe for the evening is to be something she can wear the specialized vest with.” Mom always warned us when some form of danger was coming near and I had no intention of allowing her words to be ignored.

If mom said to be protected, then we would be. The phone rang again and I saw Myst’s number come up. “Hello lovely.”

“Hunter, did mom or dad get you?”

“Yes.”

“Good. I’ll get back to writing my book now.” The line went dead yet again. I kind of hate that I don’t have the same abilities as my sisters or my parents for that matter. It drives me insane. All of my sister’s have gifts and my dad is empathic as well, so he has these senses. I’m normal.

“Miriam, I’m going to take the limo through the path we’ll be driving later, so you keep an eye out here. Then I’m going to meet with the guards, we’re doubling tonight.”

“Got it, Hunter.”

Walking away, I make my way to the parking lot, glancing around cautiously as I’m used to doing before I note that it appears I’m alone and then bend down to inspect beneath the limousine and search for a bomb. I refuse to leave the lot without making certain that there is nothing that will risk my sisters safety.
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

The fate of this game is in savitaromegrion's hands... if she decides to recast, change it up, or close it down, I'm allowing it since it appears that no one else is really interested in starting in the first place... it's been over a month and nothing....
A List of All My Fics

~SavitarOmegrion~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ~SavitarOmegrion~ »

How many people still want to be in this game?
My motto is, Live long and prosper, but whatever you do, don't piss me off. It seriously shortens the live long part.

(Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter Verse)
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

I am still here! :D
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy