Altered Destinies (Adult/Slash/UC/CC/AU) Starting! 1 TEMP

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Altered Destinies (Adult/Slash/UC/CC/AU) Starting! 1 TEMP

Post by StormWolfstone »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO ifs, ands, or buts.

Title: Altered Destinies

Rating: Adult

Couples: Mixing hehe

Disclaimer: I own nothing having to do with the show, but the idea I’ve implemented comes from my own mind wanting to mix the show with a bit of other things. There is however also a mix from a book series called The Drake Sister Series by Christine Feehan.

Summary:

Zan is hired by a low-level crime boss to abduct Hunter Drake in order to allow this Boss to have access to Maria Drake. Unknown to anyone, the abduction is mostly an act from Zan’s point. He’s undercover with an extremely secret organization that has been tracking this Boss for six years. Zan is not prepared for the position he finds himself in when he gets to know his ‘captive’ who gives him an extremely hard time.

Hunter is protective of his sisters, Maria more so then the others. The reason behind this extra protective streak is that Maria has extreme stage fright and relies on her family to aid her with energy so that she can perform.

Maria, though she has sold multiple million-dollar records, has a secret that no one knows. Though she appears to have a great deal of self-confidence, she is secretly an extremely nervous person. Without the aid of her family, she would have panic attacks that would simply cause her to freeze. And she always needs more of her families aid when Deputy Sheriff Rath Whitman is around. He always has this habit of making her feel even more self-conscious by commenting on her attire on stage. She dresses in a fashion that draws a great deal of interest from men, something that secretly causes jealousy in Rath.

Rath has been a Deputy Sheriff for 3 years, but even before that he lived in the town of Catalina Bay and grew up alongside the Drake family. Watching Maria grow, he found that it was impossible for him not to taunt her, make comments about how she flaunts her ‘perfect’ body for her audience. The taunting began in high school when he realized he thought of her as more then a sister and friend. But, he’s unaware of the family secret regarding her. Though he knows the legacy of the Drake’s, he refuses to accept that feeling inside him that connects to powers himself, something that causes tension when he’s with the Drake’s because they accepted who they were long ago, while he hasn’t accepted his gift.

Alex Whitman, Rath’s twin (not identical) has however more then accepted his gift. He enjoys it and employs it often but there is one woman who has haunted him since they were young whom he would never employ his gift toward. Not so much because of how he feels about her, but because he’s afraid to find that he has no chance with her. Every time he gets around her, his speech ends up gruffer then it should be or he ends up in an accident. In fact, Rath has been known to tease him about how every time he ends up enthralled with watching Isabelle he ends up crashing something.

Liz Drake, the eldest sister, has been assigned the job of protecting a brilliant inventor who unknowingly ends up moving into her hometown and taking the property that lines the north side of their family property. The government security force that she works for needs her to be there to watch over him and has informed her that he can never know because he has refused protection. Already there were two attempts on his life which was what sent him into hiding.

Maxwell Evans is an inventor, working on creating a device for national security, something that would ultimately turn the tables on terrorism in the states. But, there are those that want him dead. After an attack that happened while he was living in California where he’d been working, and being forced to watch as a colleague and friend was killed, Max was injured and has since retired, telling the government that he was done. He couldn’t allow himself to get close to anyone and endanger them too. Moving to Catalina Bay, he had barely been in the sea side town for a week when he started hearing whispers, “Liz is back.” “The Drake’s are returning.” And in a shop on the main street, he would hear tales of things the Drake’s had done. Tales about miraculous healing, about a riot being controlled simply by one of the Drake’s speaking… It seemed as though even the wind whispered of the return of the Drake’s, speaking each name in turn.

Michael Guerin was the owner of a large hotel chain and had heard about the Drake home, how it set so perfectly overlooking the sea, how it was built over a hundred years before yet showed no sign of age. He decided he was going to go to see this place but while in New York viewing an artist exhibition he overheard some men talking about a Mystique Drake and killing her. This gave him a different reason to go.

Mystique Drake, as the youngest sister, is reclusive. She has remained at the Drake house alone even after the others left to pursue their different careers. She is a successful paranormal romance author and is mostly left alone by the town’s inhabitants. From time to time, Iris McMahon would come to visit or another member of the town would come to ask her for aid, though they never did so without things being dire enough.

Nikolas Corbin is a Search And Rescue volunteer but he is also a brilliant biochemist who has been researching a new marrow cancer treatment, which another of his colleagues has begun releasing on a test group. Concern over the side effects caused him to begin studying it himself. It was said that this treatment would cause severe depression and suicidal tendencies in youth. He’s a native of Catalina Bay but hasn’t been home much since his aunt died, but his weekend volunteering brings him back. A call comes in that there is a victim on the cliff side and Nikolas goes out with the others.

Dakota Drake is a practicing physician; neurology is only one of her areas of expertise. When a patient is brought in and she hears how bad he is, she is torn between going home after having been in the hospital for nearly thirty hours or taking the large risk to herself and her sisters to help him. When she enters the hospital room and finds who is lying there, she remembers medical school. She had known him, how could she let such a brilliant man die…

Shane McCormick was once in the Irish Special Intelligence forces, he was the one assign to take specific types of cases where he would infiltrate terrorist forces or crime groups and take them down from the inside. But, he saw some things that haunt him, had to do some things that won’t let him sleep at night. For two years now, he’s made his home in Catalina Bay where he stayed mainly to himself except to shop for groceries. No matter how many times Iris tried to match him up, he constantly put her off. He moved into the area because of his cousin, Nikolas who always told him what the town was like.

Tess Drake is doing a study on whales and dolphins, trying to determine whether they would be able to assist with water rescues if properly trained. She’s been working on her thesis for years but when she’s on a dive one day, her swimming with the dolphins turns into a dangerous trip. She finds a man’s body being held down to a cement block by a chain and it looks like he’s just being to fall to the bottom and could be alive. Moving in for a rescue, the dolphins aid her in getting him to the surface but both the man and Tess are shot at.

Kyle Valenti is a psychiatrist who returns home for a vacation only to walk in on a deal going bad. Before he knows what’s happening he’s at the waterfront, his legs being chained to a cement block and he’s feeling so much pain he doesn’t know where it begins and ends. Thrown over, he simply begins to watch the water get deeper and deeper, holding his breath for as long as he can. Good thing he was an athletic swimmer and football all-star before he’d gone for his degree.

Isabel Drake returns home from a three year tour on the modeling strips. Every time she had nearly come home before she had received another contract that kept her from even making the visit, but she was never that far from her family. They would always be with her. Yet, there was one thing she hadn’t informed them of, her stalker that was slowly becoming dangerously obsessed. She knew only that she needed the safety of the Drake home. The house was warded and never allowed anyone in that would harm the family.

Siena Drake is the Elementalist daughter; she has control over air, wind, and sea. Siena has always had a love for news and as such has become a well-known reporter who often travels into the most dangerous situations only to come out with a winning story. She has also been known to go undercover just to get a story that will out do any of her previous one’s. She still hasn’t found what she considers to be her Ultimate story.

The Drake Legacy

These things say she
Who holds the gifts of the seven
Who walks at twilight
Holding the seven golden lamps

Seven sister intertwined
Controlling elements of air, land and sea
Cannot control the fate they flee
One by One, oldest to last, destiny shall claim them

When the locked gate swings open in welcome
The first shall find true love
AS the sister stand in wonder
At what destiny has done

Within each sisters heart now beats passion
While love turns as a key
By the time the year is ended
Each will follow thee

Remember therefore from whence you came
Knowing that in the end it is the seventh
That will renew the line again
Seven daughters of a seventh daughter

Each gifted, each giving, each tied to one another
For those who have ears let them hear
For those who have eyes, let them see
For all that I have said shall come to be.

The eldest is gifted with agility, grace
And the knowledge to see what future we face
Second in line speaks peace with a word
While the third calls truth from the unspoken word

Next comes the healer with hands that can find
That which is deadly and make it unbind
The fifth harnesses elements of air, wind and sea
As the sixth sister sings a spell over thee

Last of the seven, youngest of all
Possesses the greatest gift of them all
To her falls the bearing of children to be
So that the line will continue and forever more be

Each gift has a challenge which must be overcome
The seven free sisters must act now as one
With grace and agility comes great bodily fatigue
While the speaking peace raises ire and continual need

The calling for truth from the unspoken word
Gives way to illusion for naught has been heard
She whose hands can undo death for another
Will take on the illness and hope to recover

The harnessing of wind, tide and sea
Gives way for the unknown to be
As the spell singer sings casting her spell
One misspoken word and alls to now avail

For the seventh child of the seventh daughter
New corridors open holding illusion, power
But which path to take and where does it lead
Choices to make while each plants a seed

These things I have spoken so harken ye well
For lives you are changing with each casting of spell
But know in your heart when you must turn away
For some will be lost as it is destinies way

Yours is a legacy not easily born
So beware of the pitfalls and careful of thorns
The gifts they are many
Born from the past

Surviving the years for the future to last
From mother to daughters
And back through the line
The gifts that you carry always will bind

The Gate’s around the Drake house are inscribed with words and symbols.

Inscriptions on the bottom of the gates:
septem fio unus ut iunctus (Latin)
il sette sono diventati un quando unito (Italian)
the seven become one when united (English

(The following information was borrowed from the author’s page for The Drake Sisters)

In the Drake Sisters series there are many references to magic or mystic. It is a common and long reaching tradition to celebrate seasons and moons and revere the earth by using its natural elements such as gemstones and herbs for healing and rituals.
The moon has a strong impact on our planet. The tides, the seasons, and the temperature, all are affected by the moon. The equinox on March 21st and September 21st are two days when the day and the night both are 12 hours. On these days many gather in celebration. There are also two solstices on December 21st (when the night is the longest) and June 21st (when the night is the shortest.). In numerous cultures and countries people celebrate these powerful times when the moon is most influential.
Secondly, gemstones are worn by virtually all cultures and in all countries. Their primary use is traditionally for healing and spiritual rituals. For instance the gemstone tanzanite is believed to assist the user in articulating the content of Psychic insight, facilitates communication between third dimension and others. Physically it helps the body absorb zinc, restores consciousness, and clears toxins that can cause skin disorders.
To learn more about gemstones and their meanings please visit: http://www.annemeplon.com/meaning.htm.
Lastly, many people who believe in the power of the earth for healing and strength also turn to herbs. Throughout history and even in present times herbs have been used for healing and rituals. Herbs such as Turmeric, Marigold, and Wild Yam can be used as anti-inflammatory, and Thyme, Licorice and Wild Cherry can be used as expectorants to relieve coughing. This article was just a brief overview of the many ways in which people revere in the Earth.
If you would like to read more extensively on any of the subjects contained in this article please visit:
http://www.infoherb.com/Using_herbs.html
http://www.religioustolerance.org/witchcra.htm

Max, Michael, Zan, Alex, Rath, Kyle, Shane, and Nikolas are Antarians… but the Drake’s don’t know this.

Max and Michael’s powers are as they were on the show.
Zan can effect another person’s emotions by touch and sometimes in extreme times he doesn’t have to touch (life or death thing) plus the normal hybrid stuff
Alex is the dream walker of the group.
Rath can deflect energy being used against him if he’s concentrating on it, but he can also heal any damage he might do to someone in that way.
Nikolas is the one that mind warps.
Kyle is empathic.
Shane is capable of manipulating electrical fields and magnetic fields. Shane also enhances the emotions of others... sort of like if someone is feeling slightly nervous, he's able to cause them to have a panic attack.

Hunter is the only Drake that has never felt a stirring of power within him and won’t until someone brings it out unwittingly (Zan).

Characters:

The sisters from oldest to youngest:
Liz – Dream Weaver
Isabel - rpchick2006
Tess – alizaleven
Dakota – Storm
Siena – Lou
Maria – rpchick2006
Mystique – Storm

Hunter (Dakota’s twin) – Storm

Shane – Loxyannisa14
Zan – Athenea
Max – alizaleven
Rath – RiaRath101
Kyle – Dream Weaver
Michael – RiaRath101 (TEMP)
Nikolas – RiaRath101
Last edited by StormWolfstone on Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:40 pm, edited 7 times in total.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I forgot to mention the couplings on here

Zan/Hunter
Liz/Nikolas
Isabel/Alex
Rath/Maria
Dakota/Shane
Siena/Michael
Mystique/Max
Tess/Kyle
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
rpchick2006
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by rpchick2006 »

This rp seems like it will be a good one! So I would like to take Maria or Isabel if that is alright.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

Shane please.........
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

rpchick2006 - Did you want both Maria and Isabel? Or just one of them?

Loxyanissa14- Shane is yours :D
A List of All My Fics

rpchick2006
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by rpchick2006 »

if it's alright i wouldn't mind taking up both of them.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

rpchick2006 - As long as you show that you can handle both of them, I have no problem with you taking both. If you have any questions feel free to PM me as well.
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Tess is yours Ali
A List of All My Fics

Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

I can take Liz...... :D
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Liz is yours!

:D
A List of All My Fics