Alienation (FF,ADULT, CC & UC)**Recasting**

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I'm surprised at how fast it goes. I haven't even started up the car and Natalie drifts into a dreamwalk. I turn in my seat, watching her, watching Nathaniel hold her. I want to hold her, too, but I also need to get out of here. I have to help them and I have to help Natalie, too.

In a few minutes, she's back, telling me that Micah's in a cinderblock room. "Good job. That will help," I tell her. The line on my map goes across residential, commerical and business areas. Unless it's a basement, that should rule out the residences and probably the businesses.

"Was he okay? What did he say?" Nathaniel asks, taking the words from my mouth.

"What else did you see? Did you see Zan?" I add, hoping I'm not confusing her. I hate having to press her like this but any clues she gives could be a big help. I don't expect a window but if there was one, that could narrow down their location a lot.

Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

WIll post soon
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Natalie~

"Was he okay? What did he say?" Nathanial asks me but I don’t have the never to answer him. So instead I remain quiet until my dad asks, "What else did you see? Did you see Zan?"

I shake my head no, only answering my dad’s last question. Should I tell them the pain and fear I felt from Micah? It wouldn’t help matters so I decide to keep that to myself.

“What do we do now Dad?” I ask in hopes he knows something I don’t.
~Tolkien~

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Nathaniel*

Natalie doesn't answer me but I can feel her quivering in my arms. She has to be scared. Having to do this like this. It's so unfair but there's no other choice. I can't help but think it's really bad that she won't tell me what Micah said. Did he say nothing? She shakes her head at Dad's question about Zan, again not much of an answer. I squeeze her shoulders in a gesture of support, hoping to lend her strength. I wish there was someway to let somebody-else do this. Aunt Isabel ...

She asks Dad what to do next and I look to him, too, hoping for answers.

*Max*

I watch Natalie anxiously, waiting for her response. She doesn't answer Nate and gives only a headshake for my questions. No? She didn't see Zan? She saw nothing-else? Didn't she talk to him? What does it mean that Zan's not there? Nicholas wanted Zan alive but that doesn't mean he's safe. Why won't she say what he told her? Did he say nothing? I remember how new Natalie is at this and realize that maybe she wasn't able to talk to him for some reason. Her visit had been very brief.

I grip the back of my seat tightly, trying so hard not to think about what it was like to be on the other end of a dream-walk like that -- back when the FBI had grabbed me when I was younger than Micah. I'd been so terrified. Contact with Isabel had been like a lifeline. I wanted to cling to her and never let her go, but I had to. I pushed her away, too scared that she'd be hurt, too.

What would Micah be going through? Nicholas wants him dead. The FBI wanted me dead, too, but only after exhaustive experiments -- possibly years of captivity. The threat of death for Micah is much more immediate. Does that mean it's worse for him?

“What do we do now Dad?” Natalie asks, focusing my attention back on the current situation.

"We're going to get them back," I say, wishing we had a better plan for doing that. Wishing Natalie could give us ANY useful clues. I start up the car and pull up next to Ava's. I roll down my window to talk to her and Michael and Anya.

"Natalie saw him. Micah's alive," I say, starting with the positive news. Then I pinch my lips together as I focus on Ava, Dominique and Jayden. "She didn't see Zan but I'm sure he's alive, too. Nicholas has plans for him." I don't know what those plans are, but I'm sure they're not good for us. Still, he's alive and where there's life, there's hope. We'll get them both back. We have to.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

Will post soon....
~Tolkien~

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

OOC: This isn't great but I'm doing it anyway so we can keep moving...

Ava

"Natalie saw him. Micah's alive, She didn't see Zan but I'm sure he's alive, too. Nicholas has plans for him." Max tells us.

"Whatever plans that sick bastard has for him can't be good." I say and out of the corner of my eye I spot movement. Before anyone else even notices I am out of my car and use my powers to bring the lost skin to me. I waste no time id delving into he mind. It isn't like mind raping, like Nicolas can do but more of a different mind of mind warp. When I get the info I need I through the now catatonic skin to the ground.

I look back over to Max's car. "There in an abandoned army base not two miles from here." I say jumping in the car and cranking the engine and taking off in that direction.

OOC: I figure the skins are hiding in the army base Tess blew up, there was a part that wasn't destroyed but the army didn't rebuild
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Anybody Here?
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

Here I am....
~Tolkien~

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

OOC: I'm thinking of skipping ahead to after the rescue mission since this has just seemed to die. Does anyone have any thoughts or should we just close this- even though the thought is not a happy one for me :cry:
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

Oh heavens no! Don't let it die. I've been traveling and it's been way harder to get on line than I thought it would be. I'll be having trouble until at least the 19th, but I will try harder.