Alienation (FF,ADULT, CC & UC)**Recasting**

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Micah*

I watch Zan in horror as he sucks Nicholas’ face and lets him grope him. I want to run but there’s nowhere to go. I want to turn away but I can’t. I stare at him. Feeling myself grow dizzy, I step backwards and lean against the wall. I don’t know if it’s the pain of my own injuries or the pain in my heart, but it’s getting hard to stand.

“Zan,” I whisper, knowing he probably can’t even hear me and wouldn’t care if he could.

I don’t know why I feel this way. I only met Zan yesterday. I have no claim on him. He’s a rock star. I know he’s slept with dozens of people. Hundreds. Both girls and guys. It shouldn’t matter to me, but it does. And not just because he’s making out with one of our families’ worst enemies. I feel like I want to die. I don’t even think I would mind if Nicholas decided to kill me now. At least he would have to take his hands off of Zan for a few moments.

*Nicholas*

Zan’s response to me is amazing, in spite of his physical condition. I keep one arm wrapped around his back, holding him up. He flinches as his wounds come in contact with me but it doesn’t seem to slow him down much. I put my other hand over the front of his jeans, stroking the bulge there and then squeezing hard. He’s not that hard yet but I’ll change that. Normally, I wouldn’t be that concerned about my conquest enjoying this although it seems that Zan’s not going to have any trouble in that regard.

I’m no fool. I know this is at least half an act, but he’s good. I can teach him things he’s never known from any human slut. They can’t come close to what I can do. If I seduce him completely, really bring him over to my side, then there’s nothing that can stop me. Not even Khivar.

Still kissing Zan deeply and exploring every part of his sensual mouth, I move my hand behind him, slipping beneath the waistband of his pants. I slide my hand inside, reaching down to caress his ass.

I pull back, pausing for a moment’s breath. “When we’re done, I’ll get you healed up,” I promise him. And then I’ll kill Micah, but I don’t mention that part out loud. I’ll probably let him keep on thinking Micah’s alive. I kiss Zan’s neck, seductively. “We can do it here. Put on a show for your friend.”
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Leave me dreaming on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.
Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down.

Zan

“When we’re done, I’ll get you healed up,” he says and I wonder if I could talk him into healing me up first because it’s very hard to concentrate on escaping when your tormenter is groping you and has his tongue down your throat. Maybe if I was healed I could think clearer. “We can do it here. Put on a show for your friend.”

My eyes widen as he kisses my throat. Maybe I can talk him into leaving and Micah will at least be left alone while I entertain Nicolas. It’s a sucky plan but right now my mind is too clouded to think straight. “No,” my voice comes out in a husky whisper. “I don’t want an audience.” I say and pray that he will fall for it. I don’t think I could do this in front of Micah. I think I’d rather die.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Nicholas*

“No, I don’t want an audience,” Zan says, huskily. I’d almost believe that he’s as anxious as I am to do this.

“I wouldn’t have expected you to be so modest. From your performances on the stage, I’d think you’d be a natural for this,” I say. I kiss his neck as I continue to rub my hands over his body, watching as he occasionally flinches when I press on a particularly painful area. I actually am a bit disappointed. Not that I particularly care about showing off for Rath’s brat, although that would certainly make things clear for him, but mostly because I’m regretting the time it’ll take to move Zan to another location. Ah well. Anticipation only makes it sweeter.

I continue to fondle Zan a bit longer in silence, letting him wonder if I’m actually going to let him leave. “Well, let’s be on our way then,” I say before placing one more lingering kiss on his delicious lips. I step back towards the door, taking the expatriate prince with me.

As the door opens, Rath’s spawn seems to find his backbone. “NO!” he shouts, lunging at the two of us. I brace myself to ward him off but there’s no need. Two guards who had been waiting in the hall are ready and Micah is brought down by a tazer shot. I smirk as I see him quivering on the floor.

“Perhaps you need to teach him some manners,” I suggest to the guards. Their eyes light up with anticipation. “Just don’t kill him yet. Zan and I are still in negotiation on the matter.”

“Yes, sir,” they say before entering the cell to deal with Micah’s lapse. The door shuts behind them leaving me in the hall with Zan and two other guards.

“I’m sure this is completely un-necessary,” I lie to Zan. “But I must take precautions.” I open a cabinet in the wall and pull out a silver loop. The others are plain metal with a clasp. This one I made for my special prisoner. It's more delicately carved and a few artificial gems decorate it, but it’s still just as effective. I place it around his neck like a collar, locking and activating it with a single click. This will keep him from using his powers regardless of where we go. "You look beautiful," I coo, stroking his face.

“Shall we go with the shackles too?” I ask, displaying the handcuffs. I lick my lips suggestively. “Just for fun, eh?”
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Penance for his sin, he locked it in for just a little while
lubricating creams, sanitaries would only cramp his style
it's a dirty job but shooting guns just makes you horny
wants to spill his seed on guaranteed, service with a smile.

Zan

“I wouldn’t have expected you to be so modest. From your performances on the stage, I’d think you’d be a natural for this,” he says and I am surprised that an alien would watch a rock show. Seems a little odd, or maybe he’s been watching me for longer than anyone thought. It’s not a particular comfortable thought. But he’s right about Alienation’s Live performances. The whole show is very sexual. Sex sells after all.

Nicolas continues his groping and I am scared he’s not going to pay attention to my wishes. I don’t know if I can do this, I know for a fact that my acting skills wouldn’t last if Micah was there watching. “Well, let’s be on our way then,” he says leading me out the door and I let out a breath I didn’t even know I was holding.

“NO!” Micah shouts as the door opens but the guards are on his in a instant. I wince when they tazer him and as he falls to the ground its all my inner strength not to reach for him. “Perhaps you need to teach him some manners,” I Nicolas says and I don’t like the way the guard’s eyes light up. That can’t bode well for Micah. “Just don’t kill him yet. Zan and I are still in negotiation on the matter.”

“Yes, sir,” they say and the door shuts behind them bringing an oppressive silence with it.

“I’m sure this is completely un-necessary, But I must take precautions.” Opening a cabinet and taking out what looks to be a fancy collar. I eye it warily but don’t object as Nicolas places it around my neck. "You look beautiful," he says stroking my face and I force myself not to shudder.

“Shall we go with the shackles too?” he says displaying a set of handcuffs. I almost panic when he licks his lips suggestively. “Just for fun, eh?”

I finger the collar around my neck trying to think of the right response. When I can’t think of a good one I say, “I think this is enough for now. Don’t you think?”

I am surprised when Nicolas doesn’t push the handcuffs and just shrugs off the idea before taking my hand and leading me down the hall. Due to my earlier injuries I end up have leaning on Nicolas. He doesn’t seem to mind of course but it makes me wonder why I still feel strange. Like my powers still are being oppressed. I figured when we left the cell that I would be able to heal myself, but apparently not. Then it hits me through my pain fogged brain…the damn collar! Fuck!

I was so lost in thought I didn’t even realize we had stopped and Nicolas had opened a door. I gulp as we step into a room that reminds me of a Dominatrix Club I went to in London one time. There’s a large king size bed in the center of the room, but on the walls are shackles and other various sex toys on display. The whips and props and other assortment of painful looking items on the other side of the room make me very nervous. I’ve never liked that kindof thing, a little pain is okay but anything more reminds me of my past.

Maybe I can still have so control of this situation. I turn around and face Nicolas. Still holding his hand I walk backwards towards the bed, all the while smiling seductively until I fell the back of my knees hit the bed. Maybe I can keep his distracted enough that we will not want to ‘play’ with his toys and just play with me instead.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Nathaniel*

Dad tells everyone to get into the cars and I want to hurry and comply. We have to find Micah and Zan as soon as we can. I'm not sure how I'm going to help but I'll do anything I can.

"Come on," I tell Natalie, guiding my sister to Dad's car and moving into the back seat with her. I give Dominique an apologetic look. I'd love to sit with her but if Natalie is going to try a dreamwalk, she'll need my support more than Dom does.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Nicholas*

I watch Zan carefully as we come into the playroom. His pupils contract as he looks at all the toys. I wonder if he's afraid. With my powers, I have little need of the tools to cause pain but they are great at causing fear. Mixing some pain with pleasure can be amazing although it's not what I'm looking for today. I'm looking for more than pleasure. I have no intention of re-assuring him but in fact he's already in a lot of pain and that's enough. I'll provide the pleasure while taking complete control of Zan's body. This is going to be fun.

I wave my hand over the door, locking it tight. Zan pulls away but doesn't let go of me. He pulls me after him, guiding us to the bed. I smile at his apparent eagerness, caressing his cheek before leaning close to nibble his ear. My hand 'falls' into Zan's lap, casually rubbing his groin.

"Let me see you first," I say, leaning back to look. "I want to see all of you." I push Zan's shoulders back down on the bed and lift his legs onto the mattress so he's laid out before me like a holiday feast. Then I start to take off his shirt. Often, I've enjoyed seeing my partners strip for me but I know Zan probably can't stand well enough for that. I'll unwrap him like my very own birthday present.

When Zan's shirt is off, his chest still isn't bare. It's still partly covered by the remants of Micah's shirt. A make-shift bandage. I concider taking it off to get a closer look a the damage Zan caused himself by his bungled shield, but maybe that will wait. I brush my fingertips over Zan's bare shoulders and arms, passing over the bandage to start on his pants.

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

OOC: I figures Anya would get into whatever car Michael got into. If that's not what you had planned, lizandzackfan just let me know and I'll change it.

Ava

Max, Nate and Natalie load into Max’s car while me, Dominique (who is still holding Jayden) Michael, and Anya get into my car. I’m a little iffy on this plan but at least through Max’ connection to Zan we have some direction to start. Before cranking the car up I use my powers to make the people around the Hotel forget all that’s’ happened in the last thirty minutes…they won’t even remember us pulling up.

I look into the rear view mirror at Anya and Dominique who is putting Jayden in her car seat. “It will be okay you guys.” I say with more confidence than I feel in and effort to reassure them. I know Dominique's just as worried about Zan as Anya is about Micah. Michael who is in the passenger seat mumbles something to himself and I roll my eyes at him as I start the car. The man is intolerable at times.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

As the kids climb into the back of the car and I wait to see if Dominque will join them, I think over what we're doing. It's a horrible plan. Too many unknowns. I don't have any idea how I can think we're going to find them without any more to go on, but it's all I got. I've got to try.

I reach into my pocket for my wallet and open it up. I start flipping through the photos until I find the one of Michael, Maria, Micah and Anya that they took last Christmas. I pull it out and hand it back to Nathaniel and Natalie. Nathaniel takes it with a grim nod.

"Your aunt always found it easier when she had a photo," I explain, although I think Natalie knows it. A lump jumps to my throat as I realize that Isabel won't ever be dreamwalking anyone again. -- Unless we can somehow save her with the healing stones the same way we saved Nacedo. I hope we can get a chance to try.

Nathaniel holds it in front of his sister for her to take as he wraps his arm around her shoulders. "I'm here for you. You can do this," he says, encouragingly.

Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Natalie~

Everything is happening so fast. This isn’t how it’s supposed to be. I shouldn’t have to save some one’s life. The biggest worry I should have is whether I’m going to wear my favorite tank top to school or a t-shirt. I shouldn’t have to make decisions that could save some one. I shouldn’t be here. And where is mom when I need her?

I brush the tears from my eyes as I enter the car. I’m slightly relieved when Dominique decides to ride with Ava. It’s a bit distracting having some one as famous of her counting on you. Dad hands me a picture of Michael, Maria, Micah and Anya. They all looked so happy then. I wonder when things changed. When did Maria and Michael decide to split up?

I run my fingers around the edges of the picture. Closing my eyes I concentrate on Micah’s face. It takes three tries before I feel his mind rub up against mine. My mind throbs as I feel his pain. I fight to get through the haziness, only to find anger and fear and then as if the fog has been lifted I see through Micah cinder blocked walls.

My mind feels as if it’s splitting in to two parts as I lose the connection with Micah. Fresh tears roll down my face as I quickly tell Dad about the concrete cell.
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Micah*

I lay in a gray and pink haze of pain. My body is bruised, bleeding and broken in more places than I want to count. My mind tries to escape that pain, tries to lose itself in the haze, but I can't escape from myself any more than I can get up and walk out of this building.

The worst pain isn't my body, 'though. It's the memory of Zan leaving with Nicholas. I can still see the smile on his face -- a smile of lust for that psychopatic murderer. Zan didn't even look back. He's gone. Gone.

I don't even care if anyone's watching as my tears slide down my face. I feel so lost. I'm so afraid that I'll never see Zan again, never see my sister or my parents. I'm even more afraid that I will see Zan with Nicholas, the two of them smiling together. Happy. I'm only here because I wanted to protect Zan. To stop Nicholas' people from grabbing him. Was it all for nothing? Maybe it will be easier if I don't see him. If they just kill me...

Suddenly, I feel a difference. Someone's here. I try to open my eyes but then I realize who it is and I know my eyes won't help. Natalie. It's Natalie and she's here in my mind. I don't know how she managed to be here but I don't care. I'm just so glad that I'm not alone anymore.

"Hey," I say sadly, trying to figure out how to talk to her. But as soon as I do, she's fading away. "No!" I gasp. "Don't go. Don't leave me ... Not you, too."

But she is. Just like Zan, she's left me alone again...