Alienation (FF,ADULT, CC & UC)**Recasting**

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Hey

Post by lizandzackfan »

Just to let everyone know I will post for Liz and Anya tommorrow night. I'm almost done reading this, it's just I haven't read most of this story just the beginning so I'm now catching up. :D
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

OOC: Alright I can wait to read your posts. :D

Zan

“Guess we’ll have to do this the old-fashioned way,” he says after he trys to heal me and I regret that he has actually moved his hand away from me. He gets up and hobbles over to the sink and I notice how his chest is almost completely covered in black and blue bruises.

“This might hurt,” he says trying to clean my wounds. I still his hands for a moment and reach up to lightly touch his bare chest. “What about you? This has to hurt.” I ask worriedly but before I can awnser the doors to the cell open and I try to struggle to my feet. I don’t want to face our enemies lying down and looking weak. Micah ends up helping me to stand and I end up leaning on him far more than I should be.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Micah*

Zan reaches up to touch me and I feel almost dizzy. All the pain I’m feeling seems to fade away for a moment. If I didn’t know any better, I’d think he was healing me. “What about you? This has to hurt.” he says, his voice smooth as silk. It almost makes me forget how scared I am. I want to just drown in it.

Before I have a chance to answer, however, the door opens and a boy comes into the cell. I remember seeing him at the motel. He looks no more than 14 but I’m sure it’s a husk. He was ordering everyone around and telling them to kill me and my sister. He doesn’t look like he’s armed but my heart starts beating fast and my fear spikes. This has to be Nicholas. I hope that whatever is blocking our powers is also blocking him, or this is going to be very bad very fast.

Zan starts to move and I realize he’s trying to stand up. I help him although I know he really shouldn’t. He leans on me heavily as we stand facing our enemy. I wrap one arm around his waist to keep him steady and vertical. “It’s Nicholas,” I whisper in Zan’s ear. “He’s more dangerous than he looks.”

“Well now. It looks like the prince has made a friend,” Nicholas sneers. Then he looks Zan up and down, like he’s some sort of exotic toy that he's trying to figure out. “This is going to be very interesting.”

I press my lips together in determination. I want to throw myself in front of him to protect Zan but I can’t do that and hold him up at the same time. “What do you want with him?” I demand. I already know what he wants to do to me but I’m not going to let him hurt Zan. Not as long as I’m still here.
lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Hey

Post by lizandzackfan »

OOC: Ok heres the part I hope everyone likes it.

~~Anya~~

As I look around I see that all the skins are gone and I feel tears in my eyes at the thought of them taking Micah. I'm pulled from my thoughts as Nate kneels down next to me saying "It's okay. I'm here," and I can't help but smile glad that all the pain I'm feeling will soon be taken away. I wait as I feel the energy coursing through me, ignoring the images that come through my mind and in a few moments all the pain is gone.

As I look up at Nate I see his frown and I know that he's thinking about Micah and Zan, but it only lasts a moment before he shakes it off. He looks at me and says "You're okay now," as he helps me too my feet and turns to Uncle Max asking "Dad? How are we going to find them?" and I can't help but wonder the same thing as I wait for Uncle Max to respond.
lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Hey

Post by lizandzackfan »

OOC: Ok no one has posted for Liz in a while so If I need to make some changes to this post let me know.

~~Liz~~

As I step through the door saying "Max....?" I see Nate and he responds with "Back in the den with Ava and Zan," so I make my way to the den to see Ava, Max, and Zan talking about Zan doing cocaine which I guess is what Ava has in her hands and while I look at Zan I can see just how much he looks like Tess and this feeling passes through me, a feeling of guilt, thinking if I can really handle this. I know how I told Max at the Crashdown the day before that I could but seeing him and knowing how this will affect our lives I don't know.

So before anyone could see me I walk out and leave through the back door. Even though I know I might regret leaving I can't stop myself as I take off in the car, looking through the review mirror as I get further and further away from the house.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

Nice posts, lizandzackfan!
lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Hey

Post by lizandzackfan »

:D Thanks. I'm glad you like it.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Michael~

I watch as Nate heals Anya. I couldn’t be more grateful for Nate than at this moment. Once she is ok. I walk to her side. I’ve never been much for hugging or saying “I love you” but I hope Anya knows that she is my life. So instead of saying what I feel I simply pat her on the back and say, “Good Blasting Anya.”

Then I turn to see Max trying to comfort Jayden but soon enough Dominique is at Jayden’s side.

~Dominique~

I push away from my mom, wiping a single tear from my face. I listen to Max’s fake promises. I listen as he tries to comfort my niece. It’s Max’s fault Zan is gone. It’s his fault that we didn’t leave Roswell quicker.

I push past Max to get to Jayden. “Keep your promises Max. We don’t need you. Zan doesn’t need you.” I pick Jayden up and place her on my hip. Holding her close more for my comfort than hers.

“Jay-Jay, Where’s your daddy? Can you find your daddy for me?” I whisper to her.
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

I'm scared and I'm alone
I'm shamed and I need for you to know...

Zan

“It’s Nicholas,” Micah whisper’s in my ear and I can fear the fear in his voice. “He’s more dangerous than he looks.” He says and I am still waiting on someone to walk in behind the teenager. It takes me a moment to realize the teenager is the dangerous Nicolas.

“Well now. It looks like the prince has made a friend, This is going to be very interesting.” He says and I have no clue what that is supposed to mean. Why doesn’t he just kill us already?

“What do you want with him?” Micah asks and I’m even more confused and then I remember what I heard one of the other skins say back at the Hotel. “Nicolas said to kidnap this one and any of Max’s other children. We can kill the rest.” Fear grips my heart as I come to the realization that they have no intention of keeping Micah alive. At least if they killed us both off one of us wouldn’t have to be alone. My grip around Micah’s waist tightens as I start shaking.

Maybe it’s the concussion or maybe it is fear I’m not sure but I keep my face completely neutral even though I’m shaking like a leaf my voice is steady when I ask Nicolas. “Isn’t it past your bedtime, little boy?” I say to needle him even though that is probably the worse thing to do but my tongue seems to have a mind of it own and my sarcasm is more of a defense mechanism than anything else. And maybe I can get the attention away from Micah.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Nathaniel asks me what we’re going to do and for a moment, I’m not sure. Normally, I think my first thought would be to have Isabel dreamwalk Micah, but Isabel –

I open my mouth to tell them all about Jesse’s call when Dominque comes over and pulls Jayden from my arms. “Keep your promises Max. We don’t need you. Zan doesn’t need you.” She’s angry and scared I don’t blame her. I’m sure this is the first time she’s had to deal with an attack like this. My kids were with me once when I was attacked, but they were little then and I don’t even know if they remember it.

“Jay-Jay, Where’s your daddy? Can you find your daddy for me?”, she asks and I feel my ears perk up. Can she? The girl is amazing, I’m sure of that but I don’t know what she can do.

Suddenly, my breath is stolen by a wave of pain and fear. I step back to lean against Ava’s car, trying to keep my balance. I squeeze my eyes tight against the pain, it’s sharp and my breath coming harder. I feel almost dizzy but I know the pain is not mine.

All at once, I realize what’s going on. It’s Zan. It’s been so long since I felt him this way but it’s back.. I can feel his fear for Micah and the pain through his body. Pain that’s crying out to be healed but apparently Zan hasn’t been able to do that. *Zan!* I think desperately, wondering if he can hear me. *Are you okay? Where are you*

A moment later, I blink, opening my eyes and looking around at everyone-else. “It was Zan,” I explain. “I haven’t felt that since he was six years old.”

*Nicholas*

“What do you want with him?” Micah asks and I ignore him. The boy is dead. He may be breathing at the moment but that’s a purely temporary situation and I don’t talk to dead people. Well, I have exchanged words with Max and even that wretched Micheal, who I’d killed with my own hands, but that doesn’t count. It was all just part of the job. Vilandra on the other hand… Well, she was a pretty piece. Curse Tess for killing her.

I watch Zan closely, amazed at how beautiful he looks. Who would have believed that pathetic hybrid could have fathered a kid like this?

“Isn’t it past your bedtime, little boy?” he says, his voice almost completely neutral. There’s a note of pain and one of contempt.

I chuckle darkly. He’ll learn to respect me soon. “Cute,” I say drily. “Keep that up and you’ll find things can get a lot worse for you. On the other hand, if you can be friendly to the right people, you can find yourself living like the prince you think you are” I reach out to stroke his smooth cheek but Micah steps back, taking Zan with him. I shrug as if it’s of no consequence. “Clinging to the dead will get you nowhere.”

Last edited by isabelle on Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.