Alienation (FF,ADULT, CC & UC)**Recasting**

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Alienation (FF,ADULT, CC & UC)**Recasting**

Post by Athenea »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO ifs, ands, or buts.

Title: Alienation

Rating: Adult (for possible sexual situations, dark themes, language and drug abuse)

Genre: Future Fic, Het and Possible Slash

Couples: Mostly CC but it doesn’t have to stay that way.

Disclaimer: I own nothing except this computer.

Author's Notes: The Character Zander Grey was inspired By Brian Molko from the band Placebo.

Timeline: Seventeen Years after “Graduation” Except the Pod Squad Didn’t have to leave Roswell but Max and Liz did get married right after Graduation. Isabel also moved to Boston to be with Jesse so she will be a secondary character in this.

Summary: Alienation is a rising rock band from Great Britain that is currently on tour in the US to promote their new album ‘Black Eyed.’ When their tour bus breaks down in Roswell , NM the Pod Squad in for more than a few surprises, especially when the band’s manager looks just like Tess and there is also something familiar about the band’s young lead singer.

Max & Liz Evans (what they do for a living and where they live is up to the players) got married and a year later Liz got pregnant with twins Nathaniel(goes by Nate) and Natalie Evansare 16 years old and attend Roswell High School . Nathaniel is in the popular crowd (he’s star quarter back on the football teem) but other than football he usually tries to stay out of the limelight and focuses on his school work. Natalie is a gothic girl who is sort of quiet and doesn’t have many friends besides her family. (Michael and Maria’s kids are considered family) Natalie and Anya Guerin are obsessed with the band Alienation.

Maria and Michael Guerin (what they do for a living and where they live is up to the players) got married not long after Max and Liz did and they had two children. Micah Guerinis 17 and is a bit of a loner except when Nate makes him hang out with him and his friends. Micah is also a talented artist and likes to use most of his spare time to draw. Anya Guerin is 16 and is a very outspoken person who is a talented singer like her mother. Her dream is to one day be singing for thousands of screaming fans.

Kyle Valenti is a happy bachelor and is a mechanic and now own’s Roswell ’s Automotive. When a famous band’s tour bus breaks down and is towed into his shop he is very surprised when a familiar face introduces herself as there manager.

Ava Royalsleft the United States after her brief time in Roswell . She headed to London in hope of starting a new life, free from her haunting past. She soon got into the music industry but it isn’t until years later that she meets a young man that brings her past crashing back.

Dominque Royals- Dominque is Ava's daughter. She has lived in London with her mother for most of her life. She has always been home schooled by her mom since her mother's job calls for them to travel a lot. Dominque's dad died of a heart attack when Dominque was four. She barely remembers him. Dominque was 14 when Ava discovered the band Alienation. Soon after Alienation's keyboarder quit and Dominque took his place. She has been in the band now for two years.

Zander Greywas adopted when he was three months old from a Adoption Agency in NY. The couple that adopted him moved to London when he was four. He ran away from home when he was 15 and started singing with a band for extra money. To his surprise there music started to get popular and they were soon picked up by a label. Zander Grey is known for his effeminate good looks, heavy partying, and all out rock star attitude that he uses to hide his real self. *Zander is Bi Sexual

Characters:

Max: Isabelle
Liz: Open
Nathaniel: Isabelle
Natalie:Open

Michael:Open
Maria:Open
Micah: Isabelle
Anya: Open

Kyle:Open
Ava Royals: Athenea
Dominque Royals:Loxyanissa14
Zander: Athenea
Last edited by Athenea on Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:56 pm, edited 25 times in total.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Is nobody else interested in playing this? If you want to think of a new character just PM me. Maybe Isabel and Jesse's kid is going to school in Roswell and living with Max and Liz for what ever reason. Maybe someone wants to play Sheriff Valenti. If you have an idea for a new character just pm me. I am alway open for new ideas.
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

Can I be Maria and Kyle?

~Shannon
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

You sure can. Thanks For Playing :D
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Okay we can start!

Newpaper Clippings Over the Past year....

Alienation’s lead singer Zander Grey was arrested last night for public intoxication....

Zander Grey was seen making out with Paris Hilton in a NYC club...later that night he was seen leaving (arm in arm) with Lindsey Lohan

...Grey was in a London airport when he attacked paparazzi...

The Band Alienation is being made to pay for over $20,000 worth of damages done to their Hotel room...when asked to comment on what happened, Dominique Royals said “Zan just had to much to drink that night.”

Alienation starts off there first US Tour...
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

OOC: The Lyrics that are going to be in the beginning of my posts are lyrics that come from Alienation’s songs. Most of them written by Zan. (Although I will be using other peoples music I Did Not Write them myself.) I just thought it’d be cool to get into the inner musings of Zander.

Like the naked leads the blind.
I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind.
Sucker love I always find,
Someone to bruise and leave behind.

Zander

“Oh my fuckin’ God I’ve died and gone to hell.” I say as I step off of our tour bus. The sun is blinding and we are stranded in a desert. I awoke to Ava shaking me awake and telling me “We have a little problem.”

Little problem my ass. We have broke down in the middle of fuckin' nowhere. “Where is the nearest town?” I ask pulling on a pair of sunglasses that cover most of my face.

“We’re about ten miles from Roswell. The tow truck should be here any minute and we can get a ride into town.” The driver Tom (or is it Bob? I’m not good with names) tells me. I can’t believe there is even a town around here.

I scowl at the blazing sun as if I could make it go away. I don’t think I’ve ever been so hot in my entire life. I was raised in London where it is cold and damp, just the way I like it. Ava is walking up to me now. She was ranting at someone on the other end of her cell phone. “The only place to stay around here is a motel called the Tumbleweed. Out of all the places to break down at.” She says looking out over the barren wasteland.

She has her red streaked hair pulled back in a pony tail and a black tank top on with a pair of low rise jeans on. The only tattoo you can see is the four square symbol on her upper arm. She’s looks like she’s in her late twenty’s when in fact she’s almost 35. When people meet her they think she is related to me and a lot of people mistake her daughter, Dominique for my sister. I personally don’t think we look alike but she has always tried to mother me and for some reason I let her. I don’t even let my own mother, mother me for Christ’s sake.

I wonder for a moment what she meant by her last sentence. I me this place just looks like a no man’s land but I don’t comment. I let Ava keep her secrets just like she lets me keep mine.

She turns to look at me and for a moment her blue eyes look so haunted but as quickly as I notice it the look is gone and she’s smiling at me. “ Are you wearing Dominique’s pants?”

I look down at me assemble. Black fishnet long sleeved (which despite the holes in it I’m still burning up in) shirt that is so see through you can see my nipple ring. The black pants Ava mentioned are hanging precariously low on my hips (probably because there meant to be worn by somebody with hips) and have a flame going up the side of them.

I smirk at her. “Perhaps.” Is all I say because the tow truck is finally here. “’Bout damn time.” She says, “Alright load up you lot!”

Me, Ava, Danny, Sam, (the band’s drummer and base player) and Dominique all cram in. Somehow me and Dominique end up in Danny and Sam’s laps.(because we’re the smallest my ass! I’m not that small! I think supposed all straight Sam just wanted me in his freakin lap!)

By the time we get to someplace called Valenti’s Automotive I am beyond pissed off at having to be crammed in the damn tow truck for that long. We all get out and I gasp in horror at this small town. God, I hope we are not here long. We will stick out like sore thumbs. Oh well at least we can get a mini vacation in.
Last edited by Athenea on Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Dom~

The tow truck ride isn't long but uncomfortable. I stare out the window of the truck. I don’t think I’ve ever seen so much brown before and besides the landscape it is blazing hot. I look over at Zan. His sunglasses are huge, too big for his pretty face and yet he still wears them. I think he wears them to hide but I would never say that out loud. I glance down at his jeans. I had spent 30 minutes this morning looking for them only to find them on his narrow hips. I hate to even think it but they do look better on him.

I look down at my own wardrobe. Since I couldn’t find my jeans I had settled for a shredded cameo mini skirt with fishnet stockings (needed of course so my black knee high boots don’t rub) and of course a dark green tank top that I borrowed without permission from my mom.

We finally climb out of the tow truck at Valenti’s Automotive. I push the black curly hair stuck on my sweaty forehead back into a low pony tale. I find a drink machine and stick my dollar in. Seconds later a water falls into the whole. I take the drink and return to the group. I think I’m not doing well with the heat until I find Zan. He is laid out on a row of chairs forcing Sam and Danny to sit in the floor. His position makes him look limp. From this angle and the fact that Zan has pasty white skin he could almost pass for dead but then I hear him whining about some thing and it throws the whole illusion off.

I throw the water on Zan’s stomach a bit harder than I intended. He groans and sits up quickly. “Move your ass Zander Gray. I’m not sitting on that floor.” I yell at him.
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

~* Ava *~

I can’t believe we broke down in Roswell, NM of all places. It’s funny how the past has a way of slipping up on you. After I left Roswell the first time I went back to New York before getting a job as a secretary for Columbia Records. I eventually worked my way up and they transferred me to their London office.

Of course I was stoked! I wanted to get as far away from anything that reminded me of my past and London gave me that chance. Not long after I met William Royals. He was a good twenty years older than me but we seemed to have an instant connection to each other. Three months later I was married and a year after that I had Dominique.

My husband died of natural causes when Dominique was little. It was another big loss for me and if I hadn’t had my daughter I don’t think I would have made it through it. Years later I was sent to investigate a new band that was getting great reviews. They seemed to attract large crowds in whatever club they were playing at.

They first time I heard Alienation I knew we needed to sign them. There music seemed just to pull you in. It was as if you could feel the energy the young singer was giving off. I knew they were something special but it wasn’t until I met Zander that I knew why. The boy just seemed to screamed seduction in his every move. He reminded me of a person I loved very much. The way he moved (like a predator in search of prey), his arrogant yet mysterious attitude, even the way he smiled reminded me of me of my Zan. It was eerie how much there personalities were similar.

At first I tried to push those thoughts out of my mind. My Zan had been dead for years but this boy reminded me so much of him it hurt. It wasn’t until later that I started noticing things. Like how fast Zander seemed to heal fast(he had gotten into a fight and gotten a black eye and the next day it was gone) and how people always just seemed to obey him when he gave a direct command. I don’t know when it clicked but it did...Zander was what me and Zan could have had. He was my dupe’s son.

I couldn’t tell him though. That is something I didn’t think was my place and he seemed to not even realize he had powers. There were many times I thought of spilling but I haven’t even told my own daughter about my past and I also couldn’t be positive that Zander was Max’s son even if my gut told me he was.

But now the past has once again come back around and we are in Roswell. The place where everything started. I wondered if I should tell Liz I was in town but it has almost been twenty years. Maybe we can get the bus fixed and get out of here. One of the mechanics led me to the front office where I could speak to the owner of the shop. I believe they said his name was Kyle.

“Excuse me!” I say ringing the bell on the desk. “Anybody in here?”

EDIT: New Character Added and New Ava Pic added
Last edited by Athenea on Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

I will most for Michael soon.
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

The final bell rings and it's time for everyone to go home. The school day is over, except that it's not. The kids all have homework although there are some that won't do it. And me, well, I have homework, too. I've been teaching Science at West Roswell High for the last twelve years and there's an unbelieveable amount of stuff that I have to bring home every day -- and more work to do on weekends, too. Preparing for class, grading papers. Often I think it was easier being a student.

I start packing up my stuff as the kids in the hall are doing the same thing -- finding friends and gossiping. Today I found out that the principal is retiring at the end of the year. At least two other teachers stopped me at lunch, suggesting that I would be asked to be the new assistant principal. I doubt it. If I were really in the running, surely Principal Karr would have mentioned it to me? Still, the thought does put a smile on my face. Nate and Natalie would probably have a fit if their Dad became the principal.

Once I'm done, I head out into the hallway where the students are all gathering with their friends. Their gossip has nothing to do with Principal Karr's retirement. No, but I do hear the name "Alienation" several times as I head towards where the kids' lockers are. I recognise the name. Natalie has mentioned it a few times. She'd been bummed that the group was touring in the area but wouldn't be stopping anywhere closer than Pheonix. I remember the time Michael and I went all the way to Pheonix and back in one night. Two nights before Christmas and I'd healed six kids of Cancer. I wish I could do more to help more people, but I can't. I can't help everyone. It's not just me and Michael and Isabel anymore. We all have kids and lives.

Up ahead, I spot Nate and Natalie. "Hey kids," I say. "You want a lift home?"