Return To Earth *Starting *BAD GUYS NEEDED(ADULT, FF, CC)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

Ok I rewrote my Stryder profile and I changed a few things about his role but his overall personality will remain the same. I will post as soon as I get the chance.
Just to make sure, we’re starting this off brand new right? Like nothing from before has happened?

Name: Stryder Kim bra
Age: 312 (earth years: 26) can’t remember how I figured this out. lol
Race: Antarian
Position: Stryder is a solider in the Antarian army that specializes in aerial assault and defense.
Background: Stryder is a solider in the Antarian Army and the pilot of the ship that brings Max Michael Isabel and Larek back to earth. He hates the skins because during the time of war on Antar his entire family was killed by them.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Yeah we, are staring brand new....I will get a Liz Post out Later this morning
Elizabeth Kivana
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Elizabeth Kivana »

(Feel free to use this on my account, if you approve Irea)

NAME: Irea Vaxayn
CODE-NAME: Speeding Bullet
RACE: Antarian
POWERS: Speed of lighting, Nanokinetic (connecting her mind with tehnology), Telepathy with Liz, Telekinesis
POSITION: First Commander; Antarian Translator
BACKSTORY: Irea was found by the Resistance group four years ago and saved. She has no memories of her life. She's been discovering her powers the last four years but there is a chance she hasn't discovered all of it yet. Skins know of her but know only her primary power, speed of lighting. It's why she is called Speeding Bullet. From which, she's even faster. She ows her life to Liz and thanks to which, she has grown close to her. Because of it, she developed a telepathic connection with her. She is forever greatful and loyal to death to her. Her truth origins are from Antar are still very unknown. (She is a long distance relative of Max and Isabel, in their past life. )
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: Hope these work :D

bic:

~Michael~

It’s about time we have finished making plans to return to Earth and are now moving through space to do so. I don’t remember the return to Antar very much, never really paid much attention to the traveling through the mass of empty space... Even though we’d been needed to get things set so that our planet could maintain it’s own form of life and peace, have a good running government, I’ve wanted nothing more then to be back on Earth. Sure, plenty of Antarian women had thrown themselves at me. Who wouldn’t have? They just wanted a piece of the ‘famous General’. None had done a damned thing for me; none had made my blood boil.

It seemed as though things were taking forever getting set up. “Damn it, can’t this ship go faster?” I find myself saying without really thinking about how it would sound to the men that were joining us. We’d spent the last few weeks trying to get things completely in readiness for the trip back, leaving our people to their own devices and hoping that they would take full advantage of it. I’d taken to training soldiers when we’d first arrived even though some of them had actually had things to teach me.

It’s been years since I’ve seen Maria or since any of us had been on Earth. I couldn’t keep from wondering just how our return would be taken and whether I was making a mistake. I left thinking that it was the best thing for Maria. I wanted her to be safe and without me in her life, I knew she would be. I also knew she could find someone else to make her happy. Someone that she wouldn’t constantly fight with, wouldn’t feel like she was going nowhere with. Someone that was capable of truly showing her and giving her love the way she wanted.

Even with those intentions in mind, knowing that soon we’d be taking off and soon we’d be making our descent and I hated thinking that Maria would be in the arms of someone else. That I would have to face the truth, that my choice to return with Max, Isabel and Tess had caused me to lose her. Of course, even if I saw her again, I don’t know that it would be any different.

The council had assisted in helping us get off Antar and towards earth as covertly as they could. I knew why… they feared the Skins would attack while we were gone. It was one of the reasons I’d seen to it that some of the best men we had remained behind even though we also had some with us in case we needed some form of extra protection. I’m just glad that we’re returning to Earth without Tess, the lying bitch is the reason why we left in the first place.

Glancing around, I look at my family… Max and Isabel. Where they go, my home has always been. Even after all this time, I know Isabel is mourning Alex. I just wish that she could find happiness and I know Larek, who is seated beside her would like to give it to her.

~Larek~

“Relax Michael, we’ll be there soon.” I say as I hear Michael’s comment. I can see the impatience in his form and can’t keep from remembering the many times since they had returned to Antar when he didn’t see me. I’d see him sitting in silence by the lake, a far away expression on his face and knew he had to have been thinking about his old life. None of the royals had ever been the same.

My gaze wanders over toward Isabel and I remember the first time I saw her face to face. I’d already taken a liking from when I’d seen her through my use of Brody, but seeing her face-to-face had caused my heart to speed rapidly. I could barely breathe from her beauty. I’ve had seven years to get close to her. Seven years to become her friend and confidante but I’ve never spoken to her directly about what I yearn most for.

When she cries, I wish I could be the one to wipe away her tears. When she feels alone, I wish I could be the one to hold her and be her other half. I’m patient; I keep waiting for a time when it will look right. A time when she shows she is ready to move on from the memories of sorrow that plague her. When Max informed me that he was returning to Earth, I told him I was coming. There was no way I would leave my long time friend to make a trip alone. But, I had my other reasons.

Reaching out, I place a hand on Isabel’s shoulder, “Are you alright, Isabel?”

~Viper~

Another run in the desert, my covert operations have been going much better then I expected this go around. Then again, I had the chance to make a run to my hidden ship and that was where I currently was. I’d been trying for months to convince my people to aid the Earth against the Skins. Months for them to listen, but my parents refused each request. Still, I wouldn’t give up.

Moving to the command controls I begin typing in the communications links when my scanners begin beeping like crazy. “Do’icl’a” I intone to the computer system and it instantly changes the view on the screen, partitioning it so that I could still do the communication and on the other half it brought up a rather interesting view.

My fingers quickly flew over the panel in front of me as I began sending bouncing signals through the entire atmosphere of Earth. I recognized the ship style and there was no way I was going to let Nicolas and the Skins have a chance to realize who was here to help before I had the chance to meet with them. I only hoped that someone I knew would be on board, someone capable of helping the Resistance that I worked with.

Watching for the signals to do their job, I opened a line of communication with my people. “Danai, it’s about time you contacted us again. It’s been nearly a week and we’ve been getting worried.”

“Sorry, Mother… but I already told you both the dangers here. I have duties and I chose to become a protector for the remaining humans here. If you and Father weren’t such cowards, we’d have some help. We need more soldiers, more people with gifts that can aid this cause. More firearms… and supplies. I can only make mine last so much longer before I’m going to run out. So far, I’ve managed to maintain my identity, bring back a few supplies as carefully as I can and still keep the secret of who and what I am.”

“You should come home, daughter. You have a duty to your people.”

“I have a duty to my friends. I gave all I could to my people when I was forced into such a horrible marriage. Now, I’m doing what my heart tells me is right. If you won’t send soldiers, at least send someone with some more supplies for me.” When I could easily see she would argue again, I shook my head and cut the communications, closing them down completely. It was always the same of late.

Sighing, I opened a new line to a friend from back home and waited until his familiar face lit the screen. “Raze, brother of my heart, I have an extreme favor to ask.”

“What would that be my flower?” He greeted with a laugh.

“I need a ship brought to Earth with tech, firearms, and food supplies. Stocked to the brim. Mother and Father are refusing to aid me, but if we don’t have these things, then I’m going to run out soon and more people will die.”

“I’ll see what I can do, Danai. But, until I can get them to you, watch your back and be careful. I’d hate to make that trip only to find you are dead.”

I laughed and simply nodded, “Just come see me, brother.” With that, I ended the transmission and made my way into the storage area within my ship, unloading some more weapons and food. Once it was loaded in my bags, I closed up the ship and made certain that it still appeared as though it was not even there.

Nodding in satisfaction I placed my earpiece on and called into the base, “Headquarters, this is Viper. I’m on my return with supplies.”

Wrapping the bags around me, I focused on my form and shifted into a coyote, running through the desert toward the underground base entrance, the entire time keeping a patrol for Skins as I often did. It paid to be animal; the senses I received when I was were that much more pronounced then human senses.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Kyle~

I wake up to Ava asleep in my arms. She is beutiful when she sleeps. I wiggle my arm out from behind her head. Kissing her bare shoulder I climb off of the bed. I look at the time. Early. Always up too Early. I dress and head out into the hall.

There's always work to be done no matter how early you get up. I walk to my office which is located next to Maria's. I walk by Maria's and see she isn't in there. I shrug. I haven't seen Maria lately. I just got back from a raid last night and wanted to let her know everything went perfect. I walk into my office to examine the map on my wall.

Two days ago my raiding party and I stole food and medical supplies from a small group of skins. It's enough for a while but we still need more amunition and auto parts. I'm mapping out my next plan for a raid when my stomache growls. I don't remember the last time I ate. I begin to walk to the mess hall to see if they have any food that I would like.

I feel them before I see them. I double over with pain as I round the corner. I see the fight. Two teenage boys. I block the pain and walk to the scene I pull the boy who is beating the crap out of the other one off. I notice who it is.

"Reed....stop this he is not your enemy." I yell. The other boy scurries away and Reed tries to do the same but I have a good hold on him.

Dragging him down the hall with me he questions. "Where are we going? I promise it want happen again. Please let me go Kyle."

I smile at the pleading boy. "We're going to talk with your sister."

The boys face drops into a frown and I hear the panick in his voice. "Please Kyle I'll do anything just please don't tell Raine she'll kick my ass....Please Kyle."

I stop and look at the poor boy. Raine would kick his ass. "Fine Reed but if she asks I will tell her...Now go on before I change my mind." He takes off and I continue to the mess hall, still a little achey from the boy's pain. A little gift I recieved from that damn pod squad, I can feel others emotions if I don't try to block it out.
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

CalLen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CalLen »

Raine-

After cleaning up I head off in search of Kyle. I need to get a follow up on some recent missions. I notice Kyle talking to Reed and I wait for the conversation to end and for my brother to scurry off in the opposite direction before I stroll over. "Hey Kyle. What was my little brother getting into now? I swear sometimes I wish he just wasn't allowed to start his training. He's getting on my damn nerves."
CalLen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CalLen »

SOMEBODY POST PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Kyle~

"Hey Kyle. What was my little brother getting into now? I swear sometimes I wish he just wasn't allowed to start his training. He's getting on my damn nerves." Raine says as she comes to stand beside me.

"Oh you know how Reed is....If he can find anything to make you mad he'll do it." I say with a smile.

"I'm on my way to get some food? You want to come or was there something you needed?
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Where's our Max and our Isabel??? lol
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
emmylala
Addicted Roswellian

Post by emmylala »

ooc: Ok, we need to get this puppy moving, hope this is ok. Let me know if something needs to be changed.

~Maria~

Quiet. Dark. It’s quiet and dark in the little town that was once Roswell, NM. Nothing stirs on this abandoned street in Roswell. No one lives in the home that lay in shambles on this dark street in Roswell. Indeed, barely anything stands anymore in this old town, barely anything lives anymore in this old town.

You’d think that the site of my childhood home lying in ruins would disturb me, or perhaps the thought that not ten feet away from where my vehicle is presently parked, I found my mothers naked and lifeless corps so badly mutilated and disfigured, the only way I could identify her was by a tiny heart shaped beauty mark located on her right shoulder. But no, not now. Those feelings are dead and buried like my mother, I don’t talk about them anymore, It’s how I deal, how I survive.

What is disturbing me at this precise moment is not the things I do not care to talk about, but what I hear…or rather, don’t hear. Stillness has always made me uncomfortable, uneasy. A growing sense of foreboding falls over me and not without good reason.

The skins have taken over Roswell and the rest of Earth from what information we’ve been able to gather from the few pockets of resistance that are left and scattered across the four corners. They came, they conquered, they destroyed. Civilization as we knew it changed almost over night. We went from being free spirited and virtually care free youth, with our whole lives and futures before us, to scavengers trying to eek out an existence in a world that was no longer controlled by humans.

We, the survivors of the Skin invasion had many things in common, most of us had family members brutally torn from us to suffer all manner of torture. We each had our own story of pain and abuse, we had all been through hell, had suffered more than words could express, but perhaps the one thing all surviving humans had in common was this, the desire for revenge.

Priority number one had always been staying alive and not allowing ourselves to suffer the fate that had befallen most of the world. That was until a group of us decided that surviving just wasn’t enough, that sitting around waiting for the day when we too would meet our end was no longer an option. That was the day we decided to fight back, to protect what little was left of our homes and take out as many enemies as we possibly could, and that’s been the way of things ever since.

War changes people, it changed Liz, it changed Kyle, it most certainly changed me. What it didn’t change however, was our commitment to one another. We survived because we had each other , and we knew that if we wanted to fight this war and have any hope of making an impact we had to band together. That’s how it was, slowly but surely more and more survivors surfaced and we all, big and small, joined forces to fight.

It was Liz’s idea to transform the old Pod chamber into a base camp because I suppose she thought it would be a kind of power source for her and others like her, personally I loathed the idea, but its Liz‘s operation and he decision. In my mind, and nothing will sway me from this notion, the aliens are solely responsible for what has happened to us. They brought us into their world, then chose to leave us exposed and virtually defenseless to return to their home planet to save themselves. Not long after their departure, the Skins invaded Earth and our world fell apart and as a result I avoid anything to do with them.

My days consist of training and at night I run surveillance operations through-out town. The goal is to bring back information regarding local Skin activity and hideouts. We use this information to organize large scale raids of these hideouts to confiscate valuable items and gather intel on our enemy. We rarely take prisoners, mostly we take them out, unless of course we feel they might have vital information we can “persuade” them into to giving us. Few of us are trained in warfare, but in times like these people quickly adapt, you’d be surprised how well a raped and tortured mother of three slaughtered children can handle herself against the largest of Skin grunts.

This time I’ve taken to reflect has been poor judgment on my part as I am startled back into reality by the appearance of a resistance patrolman. If that had been a Skin, rather than one of us, my throat would have been ripped out before I even knew I was alone. I so seldom reflect on my past and now I know why. There is no time for weakness, weakness will get people killed. I will never make that mistake again.

“What did you find?” I ask, turning to face him.

“We found a small, run down shack half a klick from here. No Skins in sight, but we did find some maps and several cases of ammunition inside.”

“Hmm, not likely they’d abandon maps and ammo. My guess is they’ve gone out for some reason, but will be back. I say we be there to greet them when they do, lead the way.” I say, turning the engine over.

“Yes, ma’am” My guy says and takes off at a trot towards his vehicle.

“Ray...” I say for short, trying to raise my friend over the walkie.

“I’m taking a few men on an impromptu raid of a local hide-out. The place is small, so we should be covered. I'll radio back once we've dealt with them.” I add, putting my truck in drive and following my guy to the hide-out.