Return To Earth *Starting *BAD GUYS NEEDED(ADULT, FF, CC)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Alright Storm you got Michael.

alizaleven you got Ava

We need an Isabel and I'll take Nicolas like last time but everyone plan on starting by Friday!

Also we need some bad guy character if anyone wants to make some up.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

This character is loosely based off of a character from a realm that is used in one of my novels..... (trying hard not to copy too much of the info from that character because the novels are in the publishing process according to my lit agent lol) - Here's the exact bio as was used before (just changing the girl that was used for her)

Name: Danai Sarieta

Race: Lykari Shapeshifter

Appearance: When in human form, she most often appears as a woman with long raven hair trailing down to her knees and kept mostly in a single braid. Upon her form, is often found only black leather clothing and a crescent moon birthmark that is located in the center of her forehead (this birthmark is apparent in all her forms.) Her eyes are usually seen as emerald with silver flecks which rarely give off anything of what she thinks or feels.

Position: No real rank since though she joined the resistance, she hasn't really followed a code or orders, more that she chooses when to go on her missions and brings back any supplies or information she can when she returns, reporting only to Loca, Raven, Kyle or Ava.

Abilities: Beyond her ability to shapeshift into nearly any creature that is considered to be of medium build (wolf, bear, lion) etc. or simply change her appearance at will, she is also capable of using forms that are often considered those of myth's to the people of Earth. Thus, if she takes the form of say a griffen, she can actually use the wings to fly. Beyond that, she can heal herself and minor injuries of others and she can use energy manipulation that goes along with things she learned on her home planet (which will be explained below.)

Background: Danai, born on the planet Lykar, was raised in a royal household as a Princess, however as she grew to understand what this position entailed, she often rebelled and did whatever she could to get people to see that she was not interested in taking the throne. On her planet, women were of higher station then men, yet oddly enough, she herself was not affected by this differential and saw everyone as equals.

When she reached marrying age, her parents decided that she needed to travel off-world and find a mate among another planetary people, thus at a time she found herself on Antar where in a different form, she had met Larek before Khivar's rule. She'd also managed to catch sight of the royals a few times though she'd never met them. Though she didn't stay long, she felt that Antar would make a good planetary alliance and returned home to spread the news. A scouting mission from Lykar returned with news of war on Antar and this saddened her.

Unable to get her people to agree to help, she was going to join the war herself, whatever side Larek was on. However, before she could leave her world again, her parents married her off. Her husband was cruel and things beyond her control began to take root.

However, her husbands death nearly sixty years (in Earth time) freed her from being held back by anything, she once again gained access to a ship and left home. The ships speed brought her to Earth as she simply wanted to start somewhere new. Landing with ease, she had instantly found herself in the midst of a war and without knowing who was good or bad, she had simply reacted when she came across a brunette being attacked. Without thinking, she had attacked what she later learned had been a Skin.

It was then that Raven had inducted her into the resistance, unaware that she was not human. Danai often went on missions that took her hundreds of miles away from headquarters and would be gone for weeks on end.

It was during one such mission that she returned to learn that people from Antar had entered HQ. On Earth, Danai had chosen to go by the name Viper rather then her true name and none knew that she was not from this planet.

During her years at home, she had been trained in the arts of sorcery and herbalism. Most of the things she learned and used regularly were elemental manipulation spells.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

Or we starting anytime soon or does that post mean next Friday???????????
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

We can start whenever you guys want too. I don't have to be the first post you know :wink:
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

I know I just assumed you would start it off...
~Tolkien~

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

I can't seem to get motivated I know I am going to have Liz start off at the Headquarters though.
CalLen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CalLen »

Since Athenea has no where to start...I guess I will give it a go. I couldn't remember how we had the floors set up (residence rooms, offices, etc.)

Raine-
I’m running…terrified to look behind me. I can’t slow down, but I’m getting tired and I don’t know how much longer I can take this. I round the corner catching sight of Reed just a few feet ahead. I fall to the ground sliceing a huge gash into my jeans and drawing blood from the delicate flesh underneath. The blood soaks into the surrounding cloth and I pull my leg to me almost in instinct. I can’t seem to catch my breath and I can hear the sound of footsteps getting closer. I look for my brother, whom I’m guessing hasn’t noticed that I’m behind him since he’s no where to be seen. Tears stream down my face and I look up to see a girl, about 5’ 3” with shoulder length brown hair. She’s dressed head to toe in leather and I wait for her to draw her gun and shoot me in my head. Quick and painless I hope. Still clutching my knee I wince as she extends a hand out to me, “Don’t be afraid, you are safe now.”

I wake up wiping the liquid that is in the crease of my mouth. I look around my office. Damn I must have been out for a while now since it’s now morning. I stand adjusting my clothing and gathering all the papers on my desk into their proper folders and setting them neatly on the corner of my desk. I look at my computer, nothing new. I decide I better get showered and ready for whatever this day is going to bring. There is never a dull moment here at the resistance and I had to be ready for anything that might be thrown in my way.

I start down the hall to the elevators. Pushing the button I can’t help but to think about that never ending dream. It’s been haunting me ever since that day; the day those fucking skins killed my parents. I had been running, me and my brother Reed. He was all I had left and there was no way I was going to let anything happen to him. Every time the dream ends with Liz extending her hand out to help me. Ever since she’s been my mentor. She took me and Reed in and we’ve grown close. I admire her courage and her strength. She’s taught me everything I know and I owe her my life. Reaching my floor I step out and head for my room grabbing my clothes and bathroom stuff. I know I will get a hot shower this morning because I’m sure it’s early and nobody would be up. I finish up and put on my fresh new clothes. Setting my stuff down in my room I head off to look for Liz.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

Will post soon
~Tolkien~

sweetserenity
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by sweetserenity »

Okay guys, its been well over a year since Ive posted anything but here goes

Alexa

I throw the glass in my hand in anger, it hits the wall and shatters. One of the members of the resistance looks in, "What are you looking at?" I snap. They wallk on.

I look back at the note sitting there with the dead rose.

'Hope all is well. Love, Nicholas'

Someone had found it in the desert after a battle with the skins. Why do I let Nicholas get under my skin? All is well now, now that I've found a place here at the Resistance. The smartest thing I've done so far was helping Kyle and earning a place here. Nicholas would pay for all this damage he had done to these humans, to this planet. We had counted on Max leaving at the time, thinking Earth would be an easy conquer...but those Max had left behind became a huge problem. What I once called problems I now call friends. Nicholas would get what was coming to him, and it going to be by my hand. I tried my best to shake him off and walked out of my office and into the hallway.
EnglishDreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by EnglishDreamer »

Just a note to say, I'm on holiday start sunday through to sunday, so this will be the only post until I come back, hopefully on the monday.

Halyn

Sometimes, just the streets around base where the worst to look at. The most affected. For now, I was not on a mission, but I was in constant radio contact with Liz, Kyle and Maria, just in case anything important came up. That was the bit I was ok with.

The waiting around? I loath it. It brings back all the memories of helplessness that I had whilst I fought for the Skins. I escaped their rule of terror so that I never had to feel again. But pasts can never truly be buried. Kicking a stone a few steps in front of me, I take off in a light jog back to base.

Once within its safety, I lean against a wall in the hall as Alexa storms out of her office. Why is it I always seem to be pulled towards her?
<center>Image</center>