Can You Keep a Secret? (AU/CC-ish XO mature CASTING)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Booth

“What do I need to know Booth?" Bones says as we step out into the disgustingly humid air. I instantly wish I was back at home with the AC and not here in the middle of nowhere New Mexico worrying about a possible homicide. I mean seriously. New Mexico? Sure, they know that Bones is the best and they're thrown for a loop, but come on. New Mexico?

"We've got a body charred beyond recognition; a few hikers found it yesterday. That's about all I know." I lead her over to the tent covering the body and the people buzzing around it. No one in the nearby towns have gotten word about it yet, we want to figure out who it is first."

I crouch down next to her as she surveys the body. God, what a way to go. If I had to die being burned would be the last way I'd want to go.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

At the mention of Tabasco, Maria scrunches up her nose in disgust. I smirk at the look on her face. "That’s gross. Honestly I don’t know how you can stand burn.” She says and I just keep on grinning. Tabasco sauce is one of the few things that Max, Isabel and I agree on. Its good, and tastes good on just about anything. Maria's finally done eating, so I sit in silence as she wipes off her mouth and then looks up at me, licking the corner of her lip as if trying to hint at something. “You’ve got a little something…” she says carefully, examining my face. Confused, I bring my hand up as if to wipe at my mouth but before I can get to it she's leaned across the table a second time.

“Oh I’ll get it." Once the kiss can finally settle in I just look up at her surprised and watch her settle back into her seat, eyes still closed for a moment and a smile on her face. “Maybe I was too hasty before…It tastes good hot.” God, she looked so good just then, her eyes closed and a look of peace on her face that I haven't seen in a while.

"See, I'm right about a lot more than you give me credit for," I tease, getting up and removing the dishes from the table before she can protest.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed your meal," I say, my voice professional sounding as I pour some water on the dishes and walk back over to Maria as I walk back over and pull her up out of her chair and into another kiss.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"See, I'm right about a lot more than you give me credit for," Michael says his tone playful and teasing before gathering the dishes up and heading over to the sink. Time for clean up duty I suppose. "Well, I hope you enjoyed your meal," He states as a matter of fact as he pours water over the plates. When he’s finished he saunters back to my side and gently pulls me from the chair. What is he doing? Before I can ask he presses his lips to mine for the sweetest contact imaginable. I wrap my arms around his neck out of habit and lean into his arms savoring the feel of his warm hard body against my much softer one.

“Mmmm” I mumble in an almost kittenish purr. I open my mouth even wider granting him access. Running my fingertips through the back of his hair I revel in the sensation. It’s wondrous. “I just may let you be right more often.” I admonish with a grin in between kisses. “Are you ready for dessert?” I question with a mischievous smile.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

"Mmmm" Maria murmurs, simultaneously wrapping her arms around my neck and leaning her body closer to mine. The closeness sends a shiver down my spine and leaves me feeling warm and content. I'm not ashamed to admit that I've never felt more secure with anyone in my life. I mean I've always felt safe around Max and Isabel, but this is a different kind of secure.

“I just may let you be right more often.” Maria says, pulling me out of my thoughts between kisses. “Are you ready for dessert?” I grin down at her, taking in her kiss-swollen lips and mischievous look. Ready for dessert? Am I ever.

"Ready? Hell, I've been ready since before dinner," I say smoothly, placing an arm around her waist to pull her closer. "What did you have in mind?" Leaning down, I place my lips against the side of her neck, right over her pulse-point.

"Hmmm?" I question further, smiling against her skin at her sharp intake of breath.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Michael’s heated gaze leaves me utterly spell bound. He’s so unbelievably gorgeous. I know that sounds silly but his sexiness still catches me off guard sometimes. It’s funny even after all this time and the hell we’ve put each other through he’s still the one I want to confide in. He’s still the man of my dreams. "Ready? Hell, I've been ready since before dinner," His arm curves around my waist drawing me tighter to his finely sculpted form. Taking a deep breath I attempt in vain to calm my erratic heart. "What did you have in mind?" In the most delicious torment he bends down and places his soft lips on that sensitive part of my neck that he knows drives me crazy. I shiver with desire. This is going be good.

"Hmmm?" He inquires provocatively. The vibration of his voice against that area of bare skin causes me to quite literally lose my breath. I swallow harshly once I can properly function again and I wiggle free of his grasp. I raise my eyebrows for a ‘come and get me’ look before bolting for the fridge. We both get there about the same time. Swinging open the refrigerator I pull out my secret weapon. Whip Cream in a spray can. He definitely seems interested. “This is what was left over from Hot Fudge Sundae Night a couple of days ago. Do you think we can put it to good use?” I squirt a small dab on my finger before placing it on my mouth in a vixen’s manner.

I lick my lips clean making sure never to waiver eye contact. “I’d surely hate to waste it.”I state foxily while depositing some more cream onto my index finger. With as much confidence as I can muster I lean forward and touch the sweet sticky substance to his lips. “How does it taste?” I question with a teasing tone. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

OOC: Glad to see this going again...I will get some posts up in a few days...Christmas has gotten me so behind!
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Can You Keep a Secret? (AU/CC-ish XO mature CASTING)

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

Maria gasps but then wriggles free of my arms and heads for the fridge. She's hungry? Is my first thought, and I suppress a chuckle. I mean Maria can eat her weight in food and never be full, that girl has to have the fastest metabolism I've ever seen. But once she opens the door and turns to me with a come hither look I realize maybe she's not looking for food. The latter is confirmed once she pulls out a bottle of whip cream.

“This is what was left over from Hot Fudge Sundae Night a couple of days ago. Do you think we can put it to good use?” I stare onward, eyes fixated as she squirts a small dab onto her finger and places it on her mouth, licking her lips slowly. I move closer, grin wide on my face as she keeps her eyes on mine. “I’d surely hate to waste it." She adds and I can feel my blood heating up as she puts some more on her finger and leans forward to touch the whipped cream to my lips.

“How does it taste?” Maria asks, and I lick it off and close the space between us once again, taking the spray can out of her hands.

"Tastes like the best idea for dessert you've ever had," I say with a smile, leaning down to kiss her. Her lips are still sticky and sweet, and I let out a murmur of approval, tugging on her lip gently as I pull away. Feeding off Maria's obvious ideas and intentions I squirt a bit of the cream on my finger and teasingly trace her lips slowly. Before she can do anything to lick it off, I kiss her again, wrapping my arms around her.

"But it tastes better this way."
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Can You Keep a Secret? (AU/CC-ish XO mature CASTING)

Post by Fehr'sBear »

bumping!! come on guys lets get this rolling again.