Can You Keep a Secret? (AU/CC-ish XO mature CASTING)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Can You Keep a Secret? (AU/CC-ish XO mature CASTING)

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Title:Can You Keep a Secret?
Rating: Mature to adult, nothing graphic please.
Category: XO w/ Bones CC
Summary: Okay, so it's season two, right after Alex's death, except no one knows he's dead yet and Tess and Max never got together, she stayed as Kyle's date for prom.
POSTED

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Tess has gone missing, and so has Alex, and the entire town is suspicious, giving the teens a reason to freak. Isabel is worried for Alex and entirely too suspicious of Tess for her own good, and is trying to find her as hard as possible. Maria and Liz aren't taking the disappeance of Alex very well, but they are getting help from Max, and surprisingly Michael, who has been there for Maria like never before since they announced that Alex was missing. Kyle's trying to stop Isabel from prying too much, because he believes that Tess has done nothing wrong.

About a week and a half after Alex's disappearance, where the story starts, a body turns up mysteriously and is almost impossible to identify, so Dr. Temperance Brennan is called in to investigate, bringing FBI agent Booth along with her. Something is fishy with the body, and it gets even worse when Tess suddenly reappears in town, saying she's been visiting family of Nacedo's that had contacted her. The town believes her at first, but Isabel, Maria and Liz are very suspicious, and it goes on....

Basically, to brief up the rest, Bones discovers it's Alex's body, everyone is devastated, and she discovers someone not entirely human killed him...questions the aliens and they have to let her and Booth in on something so that their identities aren't brought to light. Meanwhile, alone and rooming together in the motel in Roswell, Booth and Bones may nothce feelings they haven't noticed before...

Pairings to start:
Maria/Michael
Liz/Max
Tess/Kyle
Isabel/Alex (till she knows he's dead)

Middle:
M/M
L/M
Booth/Bones

End
Kyle/Isabel
M/M
L/M
B/B

Characters:
Max-Isabelle
Michael-Fehr'sBear
Tess-FaithfulAngel24
Kyle-Dream Weaver
Liz-Dreamer_laure
Maria-FaithfulAngel24
Isabel-darkness_within_me
Bones-Elizabeth Kivana
Booth-Fehr'sBear

I'm not doing sample posts unless two people want the same character, but I do need bios and pictures from you. I'll put up the ones for my characters. Also, posts can not be super short. They must have at least two to three paragraphs, with some dialogue and emotion. :D

Bios:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... _Heigl.jpg

Isabel Evans

She's always been known as the ice queen, trying hard not to let anyone in, afraid that if she did they'd leave her all alone. The only person able to get past her defenses was Alex Whitman. He was able to teach Isabel how to trust and how to love. Then when he disappeared Isabel began to investigate, thinking there was something not right about the whole thing. And since Tess was also missing it made things appear even more suspicious then before.

When Tess suddenly shows back up in town with an excuse for why she was missing Isabel's suspicions of her are only heightened. Something tells her that Tess is somehow involved in Alex's disappearance. Now she just has to find a way to prove it without putting herself or anyone else in danger.

http://hql.free.fr/Roswell/appleby/vvhq ... eby_10.jpg

Liz Parker

Liz Parker, 17, felt alive in more ways than one when Max Evans healed her, effectively saving her life two years ago. Somehow through alien crises, the arrival of Tess, and the destiny hologram message, things between her and Max are stronger than ever. She's stayed close to her best friends Maria and Alex. Maria has always been her best confidant, and, Alex has always been her rock. She feels guilty when she thinks that she almost didn't include Alex in the newest developments of Max and the other aliens, but now that he's a part of it, it's a relief to know she can turn to both Maria and Alex when things get too strange. Life is normal again.

But, the memory of what her Grandmother told her, to follow her heart is plaguing her lately. Has she been following Grandma Claudia's advice? And just because life feels normal doesn't necessarily mean it is. Day to day decisions are happening and Liz just wants to maintain control of her heart. It would be too much to have her heart at risk again. Without these incredible people in her life, life simply wouldn't be hers anymore, she's sure of that...it'd be something totally unfamiliar.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k193/ ... ction3.jpg

Temperance Brennan

Dr. Temperance Brennan is a highly skilled forensic anthoropologist who works at the Jeffersonian Insitution and write novels as a sideline. Law enforcement calls on her to assist with murder investigations when the standard methods of indentifying a body are useless - when the remains are badly decomposed, burned or destroyed beyond recognition. Brennan's special expertise lies in her uncanny ability to read clues left behind in the victim's bones. She is a briliant scientist that has a suprisingly unexisting knowledge of the pop culture of today. She isn't very good in communitation and she is oftern very outspoken and flat.

On the Christmas, at the age of 15, Temprance was abandoned by both of her parents. She was left with her 19 year old brother Russell, who soon left to find work. Because of this, Temprance was put in the system and moved through foster homes until her grandfather found her and took her home.

A while ago, she had been teamed up with Special Agent Seeley Booth, of the FBI's Homicide Investigations Unit. Booth and Temperance are differnet people. While Temperance prefers to work on the case through the bones, Booth is a more old fashioned man who believes in discovering the truth from those still alive. They frequently clash both professionally and personally but they are friends. Often, there is chemistry between them but so far, nothing has happened, expect in her latest mystery novel.

Agent Seeley Booth

Agent Booth is part of the FBI's homicide investigation Unit, and an ex-army sniper, which may make him a little trigger happy at times. He has been teamed up with Brennan even though he's suspicious of the work people like her do, and he can't deny that she's been really helpful in solving cases with little to no evidence, or even little to no body.

Recently divorced, Seeley is a little slow on the relationship side, but being teamed with Brennan nearly 24/7 has started a little something; possibly an attraction? He won't say anything about it, but there is definitely something between the two.

Now, called in for this case in Roswell, they'll be spending an awful lot of time together and interviewing the townspeople. It'll need Booth to have a clear mind...something he needs to try hard for.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/ ... le303b.jpg

Kyle Valenti

At 17, Kyle Valenti has seen more than most do at 70. He never dreamed, in the small town of Roswell, Mecca to all crazies who believe in aliens, that he’d find himself sucked into a real life alien abyss let alone pulled back by an alien’s hand from the brink of death.

Kyle’s entire existence and view on life changed from that moment, turning him to the calming practice of Buddhism. He slowly pulled away from all his past worries and friends, putting distance between him and the ideas he couldn’t accept until a blonde alien queen began to tug at his heart strings.

Recently Tess, along with his good friend Alex vanished. Tess has returned, stating she was visiting family, but Alex is still missing. People, including Isabel, Maria and Liz are pointing the finger at Tess but Kyle is bound to protect her. He is chilled to the bone and his mind will never wrap around the idea that Tess may be the reason why Alex is missing.

Michael Guerin

Since Alex's disappearance, Michael's been doing everything he can to comfort Maria and even Liz, coming through in the clutch as a perfoect boyfriend, something that can't be said for him all of the time.

But when Maria and Liz start to point fingers at Tess who has also gone missing, he begins to get suspicious, and is torn between who to believe, one of his own, or people he trusts. When FBI comes into town to investigate something, this becomes an even harder decision, and Michael feels as if he's going to explode. There is too much to take, and he finds solace in Maria. She calms him down. And if he needs a rationaly head, he finds Max. Max will always try to give him a good reason.

Marianna Deluca
Known to her friends as Maria or Ria
17 Years Old

There are very few things Maria Deluca believes beyond a shadow of a doubt. One you should always own at least one table you can dance on. Two If a couple never fights one of them is simply not necessary in the relationship and last but certainly not least Tess Harding has something to do with the disappearance of her friend Alexander Whitman. Now to be honest she doesn’t have any solid proof to back up these convictions but she has always relied on her instincts and right now she can feel it in her blood that something is definitely off with the former alien queen. She’s never trusted the peculiar blonde and is suspicious of her rather convenient alibi. Maria’s determined to get to the bottom of this mystery no matter what the cost. Her boyfriend, Michael has been nothing but supportive and has went above and beyond the call of duty to care for her during this difficult time. She knows that this whole situation has put him between a rock and a hard place, and She’d never ask him to choose sides but the way things are going he just may have to.

In the past their relationship has been a tad shaky at best but losing Alex has caused them to realize what’s truly important in their lives. Each other. They’ve never been especially known for their stellar conversational skills ,but a little time and patience has taught them that a kiss is an understanding two people can reach without words getting in the way. They’ll never be the couple who stares longingly at one another from across the room. Nor will they ever have the tortured soul mate embraces that seem to define the epitome of romance. They love their own way. The best that they can. It’s difficult at times. As true love is. They still fight and occasionally get apprehensive with one another ,but it’s worth it for the time when they come together and whisper their heartfelt I Love yous that no one else gets to hear.

Tessa Harding
If she had friends they’d call her Tess
17 Years Old

There’s a thin line between Love/Hate and Good/Evil. You never know exactly how far you are willing to go to get what you want until your standing between it. In every single person’s lifetime there are not just one but many decisions daily that will ultimately add up to which side your on. Sometimes it’s simply whether to run that red light or not. Other times it’s selecting whether or not to take an extra twenty here or there from someone who trusts you.

In the end there are only two choices: right and wrong. No matter how unfair it seems your selection defines you as a person. Unlike popular belief there is not always a grey area. Life/Death. The biggest gamble of all. When someone forces another into the latter (Death) both players lose. One their life. The other their soul.

Tess lost whatever humanity she had left the day she sentenced Alex to an untimely and undeserving death. She hadn’t meant to kill him exactly. She was brain warping him into decoding the book for her and it simply went to far. Still there was that moment when she had to decide what was more important. The fragile boy before her trembling in pain or her destiny. She chose and now she will have to live with those consequences for the rest of her life.

After the murder she dumped the body and took off scared that the others would come after her with pitch forks. After hiding out for a couple of weeks she realized that they would have no reason to believe that she could commit such a heinous crime. Besides his body was charred beyond recognition. They would probably never be able tell that those remains were what’s left of Alexander Charles Whitman.

The uncaring blonde returned to Roswell with no morality and a flimsy alibi. She wasn’t expecting what fate had in store for her.
Last edited by Fehr'sBear on Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:28 pm, edited 10 times in total.
darkness_within_me
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by darkness_within_me »

Can I be Isabel?
Thanks to magamnm for the beautiful banner. :D
DreamerLaure
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DreamerLaure »

I'd love to try Liz.
Last edited by DreamerLaure on Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
Meredith - Grey's Anatomy
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

sure to both of you. Just get your bios to me as soon as possible. :D
Elizabeth Kivana
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Elizabeth Kivana »

I've recently began watching the show Bones and have found myself facinated with both the show and Temprance herself. I was wondering if I could have her?
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

I'd love to be Max......
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

I was about to ask for Max but you already have one...

I was a bit confused by the reference to "Brennan" who afterwards seems to be "Bones". Is this the same person?
Elizabeth Kivana
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Elizabeth Kivana »

Temprence Brennan. Booth calls her Bones because of the line of works she does.

EDIT: Bear, check the graphics request thread for your banner(s). :D
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Elizabeth Kivana, you can have Temperance Brennan, just send me a bio and picture. And thanks again for the banners!!

Also, Isabelle and Dream Weaver, do you both want to try for Max?
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

I can send a tryout if Isabelle wants to try too...
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy