All Bets Off (Adult/CC) Thread 4!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Sorry, Iz. Horrible double meaning here." I roll my eyes and mutter "One track mind you men have." but I can't help but chuckle

I lean back against Alex, "You seem to know what to do in the kitchen."
"I certainly do, I like cooking, but not the everyday kind of stuff. I'm more of a bake cakes and pies kind of cook."

Picking up a small slice of the quiche in my hand I take a bite before offering him a bite, "It's yummy!"
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

"It's yummy!"

"Feeding me, Iz?" I ask with a smile, before leaning forward and taking a bite myself, my eyes never leaving hers and my hands staying firmly on her hips. "You are right, it is yummy! And I must add, I just love to eat cakes and pies!"

Placing a kiss on her neck, I tighten my grip on her hips slightly and gently pull her away from the counter, against my chest. "C'mon, why don't you sit down while eating?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Well you're in luck then" I inform him as I lick one finger "I bake something or the other every week and as my boyfriend you get to taste every thing."

Picking up the plate I walk out in to the living room and sit down on the sofa, tucking my legs underneath myself and switching the t.v. one. Misty in the meanwhile thinking she can get a piece out of me comes and sit next to me,

"You're not getting any lady. Go eat your own food. You're becoming too fussy. This is only for Alex and me."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

Walking after Isabel, I grin when I see her struggle with Misty before going over and picking Misty up. I sit down next to Iz and place Misty on the other side of me, holding/stroking her down with one hand while the other I put around Isabel.

"Bon appetit, Mi'lady."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

Turning to look at Alex, I ask him, "You don't want anymore? There's plenty."
I put the plate between us and look back at the t.v. as I swallow another mouthful, munching happily as a re-run of FRIENDS comes on, "Oh my favourite serial. Looks like it's the one where Ross and Rachel get married in Vegas."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"You don't want anymore? There's plenty."

I'm hungry but certainly not for food but not bold enough to say that out loud.

"Oh my favourite serial. Looks like it's the one where Ross and Rachel get married in Vegas."

"I've never been a big Ross/Rachel fan." I comment, as I start playing with Isabel's hair absently, my attention fixed on her face-neck-shoulder. "I always prefered Chandler and Monica."

Leaning over, I once again kiss her shoulder, slowly moving up her neck, "Hey, I think we two kinda fit the Chandler/Monica scheme."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"I always prefered Chandler and Monica."
"No...how can you like them better than R&R?" I ask barely turning to look at him "I mean I prefer Chandler to Ross but as a couple Rachel and Ross are way better. Monica was always very screechy."
"Hey, I think we two kinda fit the Chandler/Monica scheme." that's not very flattering in my opinion but I chuckle a bit when I start feeling ticklish, "Alex, what do you think you're doing?" finally I face him or rather turn to him since his face is somewhere near my neck
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"Alex, what do you think you're doing?"

"You said that if I'm hungry ..." Wow, it's easier to say such stuff when i'm not looking at Isabel. I have to remember that.

"And to come back to friends ... Chandler's with Ross' sister - in the real world, I'm with Max's sister. Chandler is funny - in the real world I'm funny." I mumble between slight nibbling and kissing on Isabel's neck/shoulder. "Monica's a cook, you can and like to cook. She likes things to be neat and it appears as if you do too. And did I already mention that Chandler's almost as funny as I am?"

Somehow during my small monologue, I managed to put the plate on the table, totally forgetting about Misty as I gently push Isabel back, so I'm halfway lying on top of her.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Okay okay." I admit grudgingly "you're right...there are certain similarities between them and us." and I find myself on my back "Alex, are you trying to seduce me?" I tease him as my fingers run through his hair and I admire how beautiful his eyes are "Everything you've said in past half an hour has had double meanings."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"Alex, are you trying to seduce me?"

I have to laugh at that, "No, I don't think so. I'm sure I never seduced anyone in my life so I don't even know how that is done." I comment, running my fingers over her cheek.

"Everything you've said in past half an hour has had double meanings."

"And I'm sure I apologized for it ... at least once." I smile down at her before lowering my head and kissing her slowly, quickly deepening the kiss. When we come up for air, I press a few small kisses all over her face, not being able to stop myself. "I guess having had sex again, has a stronger influence on me than I thought. That and of course, you making it hard for me to not touch and kiss you."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics