Gifted (XO X-men [powers] Adult CC/UC AU) *Check in please!*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Gifted (XO X-men [powers] Adult CC/UC AU) *Check in please!*

Post by madroswellfan »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Title: Gifted
Rating: ADULT for now, may be lowered
Category: AU - XO with "X-Men" in the sense that the roswell characters are x-men. Doesnt follow Roswell or X-Men canon!!!
Disclaimer: Nope...dont own x-men or roswell....

First there was Professor Maxwell Xavier, and his most trusted companion, Zan Lenshurr, other wise known as Magneto. Mutants were slowly on the increase, and both Maxwell and Zan decided it was time to do something about it. They created the "School for the Gifted". Although the two's reasons were quite different for creating the school they worked in harmony with one another. Both Maxwell and Zan are a lot older than the others. But because of the powers they do not seem to age as humans would and therefor in body wise they are the same age as the others.

Maxwell Xavier wanted to teach the mutants of this world, and help them to fit into society, and to use there powers for good. He can use his mind to control people and objects, as well as talking telepathically and other telepathic abilities. He can control people's memories and can astrally project himself. Maxwell has a wheelchair due to his legs not being very sturdy. He can survive without it, but if he uses his powers without it his legs will give way. Zan Lenshurr on the otherhand had other plans. He wanted to find the mutants so that one day they could rule over humans. Maxwell was very against the idea and believed one day he would get Zan to change his mind about humans. Zan has magnetic powers and can change magnetic force fields. This means he can lift heavy metallic objects as well as being able to direct the blood of a person causing brain damage and other brain problems. He can manipulate any form of energy and can fly (using his magnetic powers). He can also create a large force field shield. Zan wears a metal cap so that Max can not enter his mind.

The first two mutants through there doors had very different stories. Lonnie Darkholme (Her mothers maiden name which she chooses to go by rather than Lenshurr), otherwise known as Mystique was Zan's younger sister. When she found out about the school she planned on helping Zan complete his goal to get rid of the race of humans. She planned on teaching the students her ways and ideas... but Xavier would not allow it, deciding that she had much to learn about her own powers first. Lonnie can shapeshift into any person or mutant, acquiring there powers and characteristics along with there form and clothing.

The second mutant was found by Maxwell Xavier. He built "Cerebro", a machine that could link him to minds of mutants all over the world. Immediately it picked up the second mutant and sensing her power Maxwell and Zan went to go collect her. Her name was Liz Grey. When meeting her they discovered she had split personalities, one of which was way more powerful than the other. Zan, fearing her immense power and sensing that Liz was looking up to Maxwell, he put blocks around Liz's minds so that her more powerful side, which called itself "Pheonix" was stopped. Liz has unlimited telekinesis and telepathy. As the pheonix she can also fly through space and survive in any atmosphere. Liz is a scientist and the schools resident doctor. Liz is currently dating Kyle.

More students soon came through there doors. Some were brighter than others, some were more cunning, some hated being a mutant... and some of them hated humans.

Maria Munroe, otherwise known as Storm was the next through their doors. She quickly learned to control her powers and has now become in effect Maxwell's right hand. She teaches at the school and is well regarded. She can control and manipulate the weather to do anything she commands (eg use wind to move things etc). She is currently dating Rath.

Kyle Summers aka Cyclops used to be able to control his powers. But after a accident his powers were turned permanently switched on. As he can project powerful beams of force from his eyes, he shut them tightly until some mutants managed to get him to the school, where Maxwell created his glasses which allows him to control when he is using them by wiring to his gloves. The beams can pummel, push and if powerful enough, destroy objects. Kyle is currently dating Liz, and has recently started teaching one or two classes. Kyle is an incredibly good fighter.

Tess Wagner aka Nightcrawler (Yes I know in the X-Men this character is male but I reckon it would make a good female one!) is one of the older students. She knows what she wants and knows how to get it. Her powers are to teleport (but no further than two kilometers and only to places she knows). She can also blend into the background and appear unseen even in the light. She also has an incredibly flexible body.

Ava Pride aka Shadowcat was Zan’s lover. To her, he was her childhood sweetheart. She came here immediately when she learnt that Zan was here and is desperate to get him back. She would do absolutely anything for him. Ava is also good friends with Kyle. Ava can phase through objects (like walls etc) and can take others with her. When phasing she is immune to telepathy, but she cant get through all materials. Some render her dizzy and even unconscious.

Rath Rasputin aka Colossus is a pet project of Kyle’s. He has been training him to become better at fighting. Rath has had a big crush on Maria ever since he arrived and a month ago asked her out. They have been on a few dates but Rath has the feeling that he likes her more than she likes him. Lonnie has been trying to seduce him with power and so far has been withstanding from her. Rath can turn his whole body into ‘organic steel’. In his steel state he possesses superhuman strength and stamina. He can only convert his whole body to steel in one go (so no parts of him only). He is resistant to physical harm in his steel state.

There are many other students at the school but most of the others keep to themselves.

On the day before this roleplay starts, Maxwell Xavier called a meeting together. Only the above mutants were invited. Maxwell called them together to announce that he would like to start the “X-men”. The X-Men were to fight the evil of the world, human or mutant, and to keep peace and order in the world. Zan fought back with words but Maxwell calmly told him that if he didn’t want to be involved with them he needn’t be. Maxwell had been building with Maria an underground area for the X-Men, under the school. He said it was now ready and he wanted to go ahead with his plans.

Later that night, Lonnie and Zan plotted how to put a stop to the X-Men. Eventually they came to the decision they would leave the next day.

However, as fate would have it, the next day Maxwell found another mutant by the name of Alex Drake aka Iceman . Maxwell and Zan went to go and collect him and bring him back to the school. Alex is very nervous and although has been aware of his developing power he has not tried to control it. Alex can turn absolutely anything (including air and himself) to ice. He also has thermal vision when he does it to himself.

Max, Alex and Zan are currently on there way back to the school by Zan’s powers. However Zan and Lonnie have planned to tell the others of there departure as soon as they return, hoping that Alex and others will come with them.

Unknown to Max, Zan has been keeping a secret. He found a mutant on his own. This was Michael Howlett, aka Wolverine. Michael has incredible healing abilities, so that he can heal himself, whether it is organ or flesh. Zan drugged him, and Lonnie and Rath have been experimenting on him in a hidden facility. Zan used his magnetic powers to insert metal to be attached to all of Michael’s bones, in such a way that his skeleton is practically indestructible. He also has retractable claws. Zan has made Michael forget his previous life. Today however is the day he broke free from his restraints and has started running away from the facility.

Meanwhile….

Isabel Marie, aka Rogue is a runaway mutant. Her powers let her absorb the essence of anyone she touches. Humans are rendered unconscious and die if she doesn’t stop by it and mutants have there power stolen, as well as slowly being killed. Isabel has been scared of her powers for a long time. She hides it behind her slightly icy attidude. Her parents have forced her to wear gloves all the time and have forbidden her to touch anyone. But when her boyfriend Jesse came over one day, she kissed him for a moment. That moment was enough to almost kill him. Scared, Isabel ran away, and has been on the run for the last week.

At this point we shall start. Within a few posts:
Michael and Isabel will meet. (And eventually be somesort of accident that makes the X-Men come to there rescue).
Alex, Zan and Max will arrive back at the house for Zan and Lonnie to announce there leaving. Ava immediately volunteers to go with them. Lonnie tries to convince Rath but he refuses.

Later on:
Rath will join Zan’s side when Maria says she doesn’t want to be with him anymore.
Tess will join Zan’s side when Zan starts having an affair with her.
Ava will join the X-Men when she realizes she doesn’t like who Zan’s become.

Anything else is up to you guys, but this is the pairing I would like throughout the rpg:

Start:
Rath/Maria
Ava/Zan
Kyle/Liz

And after a few days Michael/Isabel

Middle:
Michael/Liz
Kyle/Tess
Ava/Alex
Lonnie/Rath (Only as Rath is angry at Maria)
A little Max/Maria

End:
Max/Liz
Michael/Maria
Isabel/Alex
Kyle/Ava
Tess/Zan
Lonnie/Rath (Now because he likes Lonnie)

Note: Characters are still like the ones in Roswell. Michael is still cocky and arrogant, Maria is still…well Maria…. You get my point. They're like their X-Men character in the sense of there powers only.

Cast:
Max – MadRoswellFan
Liz – Dream Weaver
Michael – Dream Weaver
Maria – rpchick2006
Isabel – Alizaleven
Alex –
Tess – MadRoswellFan
Kyle –

Zan –
Rath –
Lonnie – MadRoswellFan
Ava – Aliensister

Rules:
1) Long posts (at least two paragraphs) with expression.
2) No rushing! No drastic changes to the story line unless you've contacted me and other players involved.
3) If you aren't going to be a round for a while, please say so I can arrange a temp. If we don't here for you for a while and you don't tell me I will recast.
4) If there is a character you’d like from either Roswell or X-Men, please tell me and I will try and work them in. I will need to cross them over with the other show/film though so please have in mind who you would and wouldn’t like it to be crossed over with if you can.
5) I’d like sample posts. If you would like anyone except Michael, Zan or Isabel, please write me a sample post based on what you think would have happened when they met Max and Zan. (You can use Zan and Max in these!) For Michael, I would like a sample post based on his meeting with Zan just before he is captured. (Again, use Zan as you want). For Isabel, I’d like the moment where she kisses Jesse and then flees her house. (You can bring the parents in if you want.) For Zan, I'd like you to do EITHER - a) The moment he and Lonnie decide to leave the school, b) The moment when he experiments on Michael, or c) The moment he first met Max (bare in mind this is VERY long ago - way before the others were even born.)
The sample posts WILL be put up as back story on the second post.

6) Okay, because I've had some people ask me to try out for the same character as someone else I'm gonna leave this for open auditions over the next week. Next thursday I will cast those who auditioned, and will then ask any ones who didn't get there first choice if they would like a diff character. I think this is fair.

When you write your sample posts please try and indicate if you would be willing to take on a different character if you didn't get the one your auditioning for. You can audition for as many as you like, just indicate the ones you'd like most :)

7) Have fun!!!
Last edited by madroswellfan on Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:33 am, edited 18 times in total.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Backposts - (sample posts that show characters back story)
Maxwell Xavier - When he announces that he wants to create the X-Men.

I sit still as everyone slowly files in. Each and everyone of my invited guests seem confused as to why they are here. That is... except her... my most loyal friend....Maria. As she files into the room, I see her smile at me, giving me support from behind the scenes. As they all take there seats I know that Zan is glaring at me. I don't need to look at him to know why. I think deep down he always knew this day would come. I look around the room, looking at everyone for exactly the same amount of time before finally beginning to speak.

"Thank you all for coming." I state as the door closes. I smile towards Maria, knowing she had pushed it shut for me. She probably created a gale out in the hallway... I hope no one was there when she did... would have been rather cold. I swallow as I try to get my mind back on track. "Today... I would like to talk to you all about something I have been preparing for, for a long time." I look around the room, "As some of you know, there are rooms beneath the school, lower than ground level." I look towards Liz who has been to the medical room down there, to see if it has everything it needs. I then look over towards Zan, who knows that Celebro is down there, but I have never let him see it. "Below us now is a whole network of rooms and chambers I have been preparing to create a dream of mine."

I can practically feel Zan's anger. He must now know what I'm about to say. "My fellow comrades and friends, you are the best in the school. And that is why I am about to ask you if you would like to be a part of my dream." I swallow before continuing, "I dream of world of peace. A world of peace between mutants and humans. A world we can all live in and help one another."

"They don't want our help," Zan growls at me. "We are the future, not them." I look over towards him slowly, before continuing, completely ignoring his comment. "I believe our powers are gifts. I believe with these gifts we should be putting them to good use. That is why as of tommorow I wish to create the X-Men."

Immediately there is muttering throughout the room. I raise my voice above it, "I want to create a team of us to help those who need help. To fight for those who can't stand alone. I have prepared a doctors surgery, changing rooms, interactive rooms where you can play out scenario's. I have uniforms for you all and I have a jet craft..." I say looking over towards Kyle, knowing that that will particularly interest him.

"You've prepared outfits for us? You mean we don't get a choice?" Lonnie says silkily.

"We all have choices. Just like you all have a choice. I will not hold it against anyone if they choose not to become an X-man. I know it is a difficult thing to comprehend, which is why I plan on creating the X-Men tommorow, when you have all had time to think about it. Tommorow, anyone who wants to join me will come downstairs and I will show them everything."

I give a slight smile to them all, "I hope that you will stand with me." I say realising my words are kind of ironic since standing for me is difficult. With that I slowly move myself out of the room with my mind.

Lonnie Darkholme - The moment she enters the school
I use my mind to move my wheelchair into the room of Maxwell Xavier's Office where Zan waits. I transport myself into the room, wordlessly. I look at Zan for a moment before Maxwell comes in after me. Max looks at Zan too, before asking, "Can you tell us apart?"

Zan smirks and slyly says, "Only because Lonnie didn't immediately start talking the moment she entered the room, like you do."

I can't help but snort at that. I haven't even met this Max guy yet, but it feels like I do from the amount that Zan's told me. He sounds like a right idiot. All you need to know about him can be summed up in three little words... 'He likes humans'.

"Well for starters from behind her as I am now, I can see several parts of her clothing and not mine. She also had trouble moving the chair into the room, and is not sitting correctly in it."

Told you I wouldnt like him. I saw him in the hall and without saying a word I had shifted to look like him. He then had told me through his little mind talk thing that he wanted me to come in here like this. Which is what I did. I didn't ask for him to critique me.

"I wanna teach." I state looking at Zan. "I think I could make a difference." I want to show them my ways... the truth about mutants and humans.

"I'm afraid I cannot allow it." I look slowly towards Maxwell as he continues. "You do not have a good control over your powers. Until you do, Im afraid that I will do all the teaching. Besides, its not as if we have many students yet...maybe when the time comes..."

Yeah...he's not as stupid as he looks. He knows that he doesn't mean that. He'll never let me teach. From what Zan says, Max does the teaching.... and he does the 'training'. In other words the fighting. Well I guess they both get what they want that way. I look towards Zan, wanting him to make Max see differently but he doesn't say a word. "Fine." I state as I shift back into my usual self. "The students' loss," I state with a shrug.

One day I will pay him back for this... one day...

Tess - When Tess meets Max and Zan - by MadRoswellFan
"Tess, we only want to talk to you."
I can't help but smile as I teleport between the old rafters of the broken down church. I like being alone. I like living the way I want. Ever since I learnt how to teleport, I have used it to its capabilities. I've always stayed one step ahead of this Max fellow when he has come to track me down. But today, I decided to stop running.

"We are mutants like you Tess."

I teleport in front of them both and say, "Yeah yeah...I guessed as much... since you've been tracking me for months." I smirk as I teleport behind them and say, "But if you want me your gonna have to catch me first!" And with that I'm off in the rafters once more.

"I like this one Max...." I hear the other one... the more calculated one...although saying that they are both calculated. The one is more like me is what I should have said.

"We want to teach you how to use your abilities more affectively Tess."

I teleport down again and say, "But I know how to use my powers. I don't need a teacher."

"Oh no? Then how come you can't transport out of the room your in."

Ah... he's got me there. I look at him up and down and think about his offer.
"You can make me more powerful? You can teach me what I wanna learn?"
I shrug, "I guess I'm in then."

Liz - The moment Liz Parker meets Zan and Max - by Dream Weaver
Two gentlemen sit across from me in my parents’ living room. I am still confused as to why these two men have come to see me. My parents have quietly excused themselves. I am angered that they have put me in this kind of spot. “I don’t need anyone’s help!” I had screamed at them. But they had insisted on me talking to these strangers. I knew what they were thinking. After all I could hear their thoughts. They were scared for me and they didn’t want me to be different.

They had been sending me to doctors and specialists since I was young looking for the solution or treatment to cure their “mutant” daughter after they had found me holding two neighborhood girls that had been picking on me in the air with my mind. If they would not have intervened I probably would have turned their minds to jelly. A smirk appears across my mind as that voice is my head again speaks to me. At times I am frightened of that voice that makes me want to do horrible things. I shake my head slightly to quiet the voice and I stare back at the two men who are observing me.

“Hello Liz,” the dark haired man in the wheel chair says. “I am Professor Maxwell Xavier and this is my colleague Zan Lenshurr.”

The other gentleman I now know as Zan is smiling at me. He makes my skin crawl at the way he is glaring at me. “I can feel the power radiate off you child.” He looks over at Maxwell Xavier. “You were right about her Maxwell. She smells of power.”

I sit quietly as I try and read the one in the wheel chair’s mind. I am shocked when I hear his voice, but his lips are not moving. “It’s not nice to enter a person’s thoughts without permission.”

I gasp. I can feel the blush on my cheek as I stare down at my feet. “Why are you hear?” I ask silently to him. There’s something about this man that makes me trust him even though I have never met him before.

“I run a new school for people like us, child. The School of the Gifted. Your powers are a gift and a blessing. You don’t have to be afraid or feel alone anymore. You would be among those of us that will understand. You’ll be free to be yourself.”

That other voice inside my head yells back at Maxwell. “I’ll never be free to be myself. Why the hell should I believe anything you have to say.” I can sense Maxwell entering my mind again. He has sensed the change and she is not happy that he is here. I am powerless as she forces me to send painful pulses inside his head. Max grabs his head in pain as I feel the shift in my mind and she takes over.

“Why are you messing with my head, Professor?”

“I want to help you Liz.” Max managed to get out of his mouth. I see Zan move towards me but I stop him short and glue him to the floor with her mind. “We want to help you control your power.” Zan says as he finally quits struggling against me.

“I am not Liz, professor.” She answers out loud. I am fighting to regain control over my mind. And it has been getting harder these past several weeks. She pushes me back again to answer Max. “I am Phoenix.”
I struggle against her. She laughs in my head. “You can’t beat me Liz. I am more powerful than you.”
I can feel Max in my head and he calls out to me. “Let me help you. Concentrate on the sound of my voice, Liz.”

I can feel him sending pulses and images through my mind. I feel a sense of calm, which begins to push her back. “This is not over Professor!” She spats as I push her back into the recesses of my mind and release Maxwell and Zan from the hold I have on them. I collapse from exhaustion on the floor, tears streaming from my eyes. I call out to no one in particular. “She’s getting too strong. I am scared.”

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I glance up to see Max above me. “Come with us child. We can help you.” I am exhausted and the only response I can give him is a weak nod yes.

Isabel - The moment that lead Isabel to be on the run - by alizaleven

It was an almost perfect day, if you could seriously call it that. The sky was clear and blue, the sun was shining brightly and it filtered inside my room giving just the right amount of light and warmth. I was lounging on my bed, staring at the ceiling in concentration while Jesse was laying next to me. My mind was off, zooming through the universe thinking of everything and wondering about so many things, but all he could seem to do was stare at me.

It was a strange thing, I felt like everything in my whole life was mounting up to this moment, but I couldn't know what it was that I was waiting for. There I was dreaming of life beyond teenage years, beyond the drama of not being able to live for myself and choose what I wanted to do. I was almost giddy with excitement. I've been planning for what seems like forever to travel the world, meet new and interesting people, see the sights and just be.

I often let Jesse into my adventures, the ones I thought were clearly possible for me, and it seemed only natural to have him here close with me, planning things by my side. Even if I didn't know what the future might bring I somehow knew that he would be with me through anything. Content and peaceful I let out a sigh, and turned over so that I was facing him. We stared into each others eyes for what seemed like hours, I know it was only minutes maybe even seconds, but there was no changing what was about to happen.

I saw his eyes flicker to my mouth and back up to my eyes, there was a heavyness to them that I had never seen before and it mesmerized me. Everything seemed to slow down at that moment, the sunlit dust particles flew slowly around us and it made a halo of golden light, I could feel each beat of my heart as it slowed down and he leaned his head down towards mine so slowly.

Before i knew it time had wound itself up, faster then before and I knew something was horribly wrong. I felt his warm lips against mine, and it was different. I couldn't really tell if I liked it or not at first, but then his arms pulled me closer and he moved his lips against mine softly, insistantly so cautiously I moved mine in return. It was delightful this feeling, heady and I couldn't describe it.

Suddenly I felt strange, like the wind had been knocked out of me, Jesse was holding tight to my body and he wouldn't let go, I felt a strange pull and then so many images were rushing through my head, I was feeling emotions and feelings different to who I am. In my panic I was able to move away from him, my lips still pursed as I stared in shocked horror at my boyfriend. He was staring at me, his eyes in so much pain and the veins in his neck and face were beginning to bulge and grow bigger. All I could do was stare, he gurgled an uninteligable word and thats what made me scream.

How could I forget the horror that I give people, I don't know. Caught up in the moment I let myself forget what my skin can do, and I'm reminded often enough by my parents. They remind me every day what my deadly skin can do, I know I scare them, I scare myself just as much even more. I don't want to be the cause of so much pain, but I can see no end to it. Not without ending my own life, and I think I'm too much of a coward to try that.

I don't know how long I sat there screaming before the common sense to pry myself away from him and huddle in the corner crossed my mind. Im afraid to move for fear I might make things worse then they already are. I can hear my parents rush inside my room and they're questioning me, their voices are hysterical and I can hear the venom in my mothers voice. I'm a killer in her eyes now, even if Jesse doesn't die I know she'll never look on me with sympathy or tender affection ever again.

I look up just in time to see them staring in open mouthed horror at me. Their daughter. All I can muster to say is, "I don't know what happened, he just kissed me."

Her eyes speak volumes as she whispers these words, "Just leave, you aren't wanted here."

"But, I didn't mean to. He'll be ok won't he?" the words tumble out of my mouth and its all I can do not to fall deeper into hysterics. I look questioningly towards my father, but he refused to look at me. Nodding slightly I stand slowly and straighten my spine and lift my chin high. I wipe away the tears roughly and scrape the hair from my face. "I'll be gone by morning."

Michael - When Michael meets Zan (Before the kidnapping - by Dream Weaver

God, this day is horrible. I have been walking for what seems like hours looking for a new job. I just can’t seem to keep one for longer than a month. I end up loosing my temper and shooting off my mouth to the boss, who in tern fires me.

The last pen head I worked for actually almost got thrown out the window when he tried to punch me out for calling him a short, small minded pompous ass. I sometimes forget my own strength. He did get a few good punches in before I knocked him off his feet. Lucky for me I heal fast so I have no visible signs of being in a fight. Having a bruised and cut up face wouldn’t be good for job hunting.

I am about to enter another dive they call “The Bigalo Joint”, when a tall dark haired fellow stops before the door holding out his arm to block me from entering. “Ok, this in not the day to mess with me, man.” I say angrily.

The man stares at me intently before he answers. “I overheard you were looking for employment.”

I smirk slightly at this crazy old man before I answer. “Maybe I am, but who might I say is asking?”

“My name is Professor Zan Lenshurr and I think you’d be perfect for the position open at my lab.” He tilts his head slightly and I can the hint of smirk on his lips. The hairs on the back on my neck stand on end and I am suddenly well aware that I don’t think I can like or trust this guy.

“Well, Zan, I don’t think I am interested, so if you’d kindly move your arm out of my way I can get on with my day.” I say as I reach up to remove his hand from the doorway.

“I think I can make it worth your while. Say $2000 for a few days of work?” He smirks at me again as he drops his hand and shifts slightly. I can see a hint of smugness in his eyes as he waits for my response.

I am a little floored. This complete stranger is offering me $2000! I am still unnerved by this guy but I definitely need the money. “Well, what would I have to do?” I answer.

“Well I am conducting a little experiment, you see. I am a scientist and I could use you,” He pauses and shifts slightly before continuing, “I mean use your strength to assist me with it.”

My mind is screaming at me to turn him down, but my stomach is telling me that I need money or I am going to starve and $2000 would last me a while. “I guess I can assist you, if that’s all the job is. Are you sure there’s no catch, Professor?”

“No catch.” He pauses and reaches into his pocket for his card. “Here’s the address. The lab is not in the best of areas but I am sure you can find it alright. Be there at seven this evening.”

I watch as the peculiar Professor takes his leave. I stare at the card he has handed me. It looks legitimate enough so I shake off my feeling of dread and began looking for a cheap place to eat before I am to go begin my new job.

Ava - When Ava arrives at the school - by Aliensister
I can’t help but be intimidated by the large gates at the school but immediately push the feeling away, Zan is inside that building and I need to go and make things right, make him take me back and show him that I can be exactly what he needs. He’s been gone for three years but I know he hasn’t forgotten me or moved on because I can’t so neither can he. I know we are destined to be and the only reason we’re apart now is because I wasn’t powerful enough for him.

‘Your just not powerful enough Ava’ his last words to me on that day so long ago have echoed inside me, making me work hard to strengthening my powers everyday and now I’m going to reunited with him and I’ll show him how much they have developed since we last saw each other and then he’ll know how much I love him because of how hard I have worked and then he’ll take me back.

I have everything planned I’ll become the best girlfriend he could ask for making sure he never gets bored, he’ll always come first, I won’t worry about myself because I know that soon he’ll ask me to marry him and he’ll be working as the principal of the school and we’ll live off just campus so we can have a little privacy and maybe I’ll work in the office after a while just to help him in his work and then eventually I’ll have to stop work because we’ll start a family with a little Zan jnr and maybe after that a little girl to be her daddy’s angel.

Gravel crunches under my feet as I walk up the pathway, my head held high ‘Look out people, future Mrs. Zan Lenshurr coming through’ I put on my best smile, I even dressed nice a light pink ¾ shirt and a long black skirt with my knee high leather boots, I want to show him I’ve grown up but I’m still the punk rocker girl he loved. The huge Oak doors groan as I close them behind me, my first step into the future, my future with Zan.

Walking further into the expensive looking building, I start to walk up a corridor and there he is, my heart, my soul mate, Zan. I have to bury the rush of jealousy and anger when I see he’s talking to some tall blonde bimbo but it’s ok cause I know that Zan feels me like I feel him, we’re soul mates and no little tramp is going to take my place in his life.

“Zan?” I say with a huge smile, his whole body stiffens but it’s got to be in hope that it’s me. I wait till he turns around to face me before I launch myself into his arms his body is still stiff but I know it’s just in shock. What else could it be, we’re soul mates.

Zan - The moment Zan decides to leave the school with Lonnie - By stormwolfstone
As close as I might be to Xavier there are times when I wish he would just see things my way. He has to understand that we mutants are better then the humans that would persecute us. I have every intention of doing what I can to make things happen. After all, I am and will be the one to show the human dogs that they are nothing but cattle. Max Xavier will never understand everything I went through and I am not going to be the one to try to get him to.

Soon, Max will realize that though we have been friends for some time, there are other things that cannot be left behind. My younger sister understands what I need to do. And, I will do it. That’s why I’ve asked Lonnie to meet with me away from the school. “The time is almost near, Mystique. Soon, we will part ways from Maxwell and the others. We will begin moving towards the plans we’ve been putting together.”

“We’ll show Maxwell that he is wrong, that the humans cannot be trusted to work in harmony with mutants. And of course, your gifts will be a big part of us succeeding in this.” I tell her, looking her over as my helmet remains in place. Where we meet, I have made certain that the building itself is treated similarly to my helmet so that Maxwell can’t get into anyone’s heads that might be in my employ.

“Don’t worry, you’ll have the chance to have your revenge. We just need to gather more members. I want to find out how many of the so-called X-Men as Maxwell is calling them, are really interested in remaining and trying for peace. But, we need to do it with ease. I trust you’ll find a way.” Then again, I also knew a way I could work on some of the things I had planned. Ava was unwittingly going to be assisting me with my plans, though she had no idea that I was going to be using her.

“We’ll pay a visit to our special project in a few days.” I finish before motioning that it’s time for us to return and begin making my way out of the small building that is well hidden beneath a cropping of trees. The main building was actually beneath ground so that from the air, it looked like it was just an old shack.

I also can’t keep from thinking that I might well find some way to have the ultimate instrument at my side.

Alex - When Alex meets Zan and Max by Stormwolfstone

“Alex, we both believe that you need an environment where you can learn to control your powers, one where you don’t have to worry about those that fear our kind and won’t take the chance to understand that mutants aren’t that different from humans.” I’d been told, but it wasn’t this that got to me, what got to me was when I’d heard my parents pulling up and worried that someone might hear them.

“I’d rather my folks not know.” I stated calmly and watched as Professor Xavier and Mr. Lenshurr simply nodded. Somehow I got the feeling that Lenshurr wasn’t very happy with my decision to hide my differences from my parents. But, I wouldn’t change my mind.

So, as far as my family was concerned I’d been recruited for a specialty school of prestige that would advance my career chances within the sports field and biochemistry area, which they didn’t have to know I had no intentions of continuing in either area much. I still thought it was a trip how I’d first chilled a drink for Lenshurr and Xavier.

“So, how much longer until we reach this school?” I find myself asking from the back seat. I still felt nervous about trusting them, I didn’t know anything about either of these men and yet I’d gone with them without question. That wasn’t a normal Alex Drake sort of thing to do. I normally always thought about the consequences, well… unless someone thought they’d best me. That was a different story altogether.

“Not much farther now, Alex. I’m certain you’ll enjoy the new surroundings and meeting some of the new students.” Mr. Lenshurr replied and I sighed with a light nod.

Maria - When Maria met Max and Zan by rpchick2006
I was about five maybe six when I first used my powers. I can still remember that day like it was yesterday.

I had closed my eyes, shutting them tightly as I heard the loud crash of thunder vibrate loudly against the walls of my room. Just go away, now, please. I had begged inside my mind, with a fear so strong that I couldn’t even think straight.

I had probably sat there on my bed for maybe ten minutes; legs tightly drawn to my stomach shivering greatly from fear. When I felt this warm comforting power well up inside me like a blanket. I began to imagine the sun breaking through the angry grey of the storm clouds and before I knew it I heard the gentle chirping of birds outside my window. Back then I pretty much figured it was in my imagination, that I had dreamed it up, and I didnt waste time wondering about it. I was out of my room as fast as lightning ready to play outside.

It would be another ten years before I used those powers again. My parents had decided that they wanted to teach me how to drive on my fifteenth birthday and since the day had called for sun and lots of it, they figured that there was no time like the present.

As I was getting into the front seat of my parents mini van this man… he had to be homeless by the ragged clothes he wore and the funny smell that only urine could possibly permit came from behind and manhandled me. I have no idea where he had come from, I mean one second my parents and I were in this deserted parking lot and the next boom! This man had grabbed me. Before I could even scream my body took over as if it had a mind of its own which I didn’t have any control.

With a force so great my head slammed hard against the guy’s stomach as my eyes began to cloud over. Within a matter of seconds storm clouds gathered and a bolt of electricity entered the mans body.

I was so terrified, as my eyes went from back to their normal blue ones I saw my mom and the look of complete and total horror just written across her face as she saw the guys passed out and badly hurt body lying on the ash fault..

Each day since the ‘accident’ my mom would have nothing to do with me. I mean hell, she wouldn’t even acknowledge me much less look at her only daughter. I hated her so much for that I mean here I was scared at of my mind and she wanted nothing to do with me. You have no idea how hard of a blow that was.

This continued on for a couple of weeks before two strange looking men knocked on my front door. My parents had slipped out leaving me alone with this one guy that was in a wheel chair and this other that just gave me the creeps.

Opening the door to them very slowly, not trusting them at all, the one in the wheel chair smiled brightly at me. With that smile I began to let my guard down ever so slightly. Somehow the one in the wheel chair just gave me this feeling of great peace and I couldn’t help but be slightly interested in what they had to say. I mean heck, they could have been serial killers but I still for some reason would have trusted him.

Professor Maxwell had more then likely sensed this for he had been the one who began the talking.

“Hello, Maria my name is Professor Maxwell Xavier and this” he motioned to professor creepy. “Is my colleague Zan Lenshurr.”

I moved my eyes over to this Professor Zan guy who smiled at me. I swear as soon as he smiled I shuddered feeling completely creep-efied by him. If Zan had any notion of what I was feeling, by his very presence, he didn’t let on.

“Okay, I don’t mean to be completely rude professor Xavier but what could you guys possibly want with me?” I asked and she placed her arms upon her hips looking down at Professor Maxwell Xavier.

Professor Maxwell Xavier could sense the power that dwelled inside of the blonde haired girl. The very power that he sensed had sent a thunder bolt inside of a man and sent him to the hospital.

Professor Xavier leaned forward in his chair, closer to Maria, for he knew that some of things that he was about to tell her were going to be somewhat startling. He began by telling her that her mother had been the one to make the call to him, finding his number merely by chance.

Then he shifted over to why they were there. Most parents who had found out that there child was shall we say different? freaked out. So his colleague and he had decided to go to the different homes that had mutants and decided to them underneath their wing.

With Professor Maxwell Xavier’s and Professor Zan Lenshurr’s help in no time the new mutants were able to harness their skills and take control over them. Also in a matter of weeks they were also able to interact with those who were supposedly normal.

Maria sat there for a couple of minutes in complete silence for she was stunned. She had known that she was different that day that she had sent a bolt of electricity surging into the guys body but..but this?

“So, so what you’re telling me is that I should pack my bags and just what exactly?, just leave with you two? Nu-uh, I refuse. I mean there has to be another way. I mean a cure even? I know that I’m different but there has to be another option. So I could stay here with my parents. I mean, I understand that they freaked out majorly. Also they probably don’t even want me as their daughter right now. But..but if there was a cure everything could just simply go back to normal. Couldn’t it?”

Professor Xavier saw the look in her eyes, one that was mixed between sadness and anger. Sighing gently he had no idea how to handle this situation as the teenager continued to freak out. So he followed what his mind was telling him to do he took her hand and brought her in a bit closer just wrapping his arms around her, embracing her. Maria closed her eyes tightly as she began to break down crying heavily. She couldn’t remember the last time that she had cried like this but now she felt like she might never stop.

Watching the two hug was enough for Zan to feel semi-queasy. He looked at the professor wondering what he should do next. Xavier with his left hand pointed upstairs and gave a look to Zan which meant, just pack her things and then we’ll be able to leave. Glad to have a reason to leave the room that was exactly what Zan had done. About an hour later the girl’s room had been cleared out and Maria had seemed to calm down enough and finally agreed to leave with them.
Last edited by madroswellfan on Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:57 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

This sounds so fun! I would love to try for Liz. I'll get a post together for you if thats ok. :D
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Okay, because I've had some people ask me to try out for the same character as someone else I'm gonna leave this for open auditions over the next week. Next thursday I will cast those who auditioned, and will then ask any ones who didn't get there first choice if they would like a diff character. I think this is fair.

When you write your sample posts please try and indicate if you would be willing to take on a different character if you didn't get the one your auditioning for. You can audition for as many as you like, just indicate the ones you'd like most :)

Mel
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I'm going to audition for Maria :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

*bumping*

Only recieved one audition post so far. I will decide Friday!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Soo....
Dream Weaver - Liz is yours! Amazing sample post! Really impressed!
Alizaeleven - Isabel is yours! Likewise, very cool!!!

And that was ALL the audition posts I recieved...
We cant really do this with three people so...
Anyone else interested??
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Absolutely!
But I still reckon we'll need more people....
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Thanks hun!!!
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

I'll see if I can find anyone interested, but I would love to audition for another part. I'll see about getting another together. Ali, which other are you interested in?
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy