Mystique (Roswell/BtVS/A/SV/SN Adult) *Lana needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

Fehr'sBear wrote:Man, I am SOO lost on my characters! Can someone please help me? And what's the Michael situation, cause I play Maria.
I'm rather certain that Michael hasn't been posted for at all as yet. Max was at the house they were renting but neither Michael nor Maria were there. (Max left a 'danger' sign on the painting in the hallway for Michael if he shows up.) But I have no idea where Michael actually is.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"M-maybe we should suggest he give the party a miss..." Liz suggests and we could do that, but I don't know that he'll listen. Even if he did, it wouldn't solve things. I'd still want to go to the party to be sure it's not someone-else, and well, I'd still want someone to keep an eye out on Kyle. -- unless another vision by Liz clears things up at all.

"I'm sorry Max, I wish I could tell you so much more..." she whispers, leaning against my chest. "I feel as though I'm failing..." She's crying now and I hold her close, stroking her hair as I try to think.

Things have been a bit distant between us lately. I don't blameher for that. For wanting to have her own self outsdie of the alien mess. We haven't had an easy time of it. Still, in times like this, she needs the comfort and I want to give it to her. I want to makes things better for her. Better for whoever it was who is going to be hurt at the party she saw, too. But Liz is in my arms and she's what's important right now. Is that wrong? To let myself get close like this when I know she's looking to put some distance between us? I don't know but it's so hard to stop.

One thing I do feel a bit better about is the time. As much as the party is only a few hours away, it's not NOW. We have a little time to find the others and warn them. We have to find Michael and Maria and of course, Kyle.

I wish we knew more about this evil person. Alien, FBI or other, I know it's going to be bad.

"I think there's something going on with Isabel, too," I say, carefully, not wanting to add to Liz's burdens. I know that if Liz had seen Isabel, she would have said so. "She seemed really tense when I talked to her."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc: Fehr, dean is with Sam - page 7 :)

~~~~~ANGEL~~~~~
“That’s all the scary visions had to show me. Unfortunately I can’t just rewind and fast forward to the good parts.” She takes a deep breath and rises from her seat. “I think I’ll drop by and make an appearance at this party too. Survey the place and try to keep an eye out for an extraterrestrial baddies. Plus I already have my disguise.” She gestures to her outfit. “In real life I am a stake toting bad ass vampire slayer. However undercover I am a ditzy blonde wanting to party with all the popular college guys.” She does that flipy thing with her hair and I watch her avidly. “They’ll never know what hit them.” If I wasn't a vampire I might have had to swallow. But instead I keep my expression the same as she stammers.

“The yucky evil thing that is. He won’t know what…” She trails off and then says, “So…maybe I’ll see you there.” She walks to the door.

“You look good too. Just like I’d remembered.”

And just like that...she's gone. That's buffy for you. I turn to my phone and dial Cordelia's number. She should be here by now.
Last edited by madroswellfan on Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: gotta run, but quick message. I'll be posting something for Michael this weekend..... Nightshadeisis asked me to temp and I haven't had the chance to yet. She will be coming back, her comp is screwed again so she has to get it fixed.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

For so long I've been trying to hold back with Max, trying to keep my distance now. We're still close, don't get me wrong, but there's a distance between us, one which I know is down to me, but right at this moment in time it doesn't matter. I've been trying to have a normal life around everything else, go to college, have the experience that everyone else has, but when something like this happens I guess I realise it's not so important.

Maybe I had been drifting away from the group mentality a bit, but after seeing the vision, considering the fact that it could be about Kyle, it's back with avengence as I think about him and the others, because when it comes down to it, whether we like it or not, we're in this together, a family, and I'm so grateful to have Max here right now...

I just wish I knew how to fix it between us... I don't know, maybe 'fix it' is the wrong way to describe it... There's a part of me that doesn't even know if there's actually anything wrong, or whether it's simply a case of everything that we've been through, and trying to deal with it... I guess you can't go through everything we have and it not affect you...

But I don't want to think about that at the moment, as I press further into his arms, closing my eyes and breating in his scent, focusing on one thing, just being there with him, feeling his embrace, and knowing he's there... I still love him, I do, whatever else might be going on, that hasn't changed...

The silence which follows is almost comforting, a feeling of right, that we can just be silent together, because we're comfortable like that, but it can't last for long... As Max speaks again, mentioning Isabel, I look up questioningly, although don't interrupt as he continues, expanding a little on his observation. "Do you think it's related...?" I ask softly. I'm sure I didn't see her in the vision, but that's not to say she wasn't there...who says what decides what I see, and what I might miss...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Michael~

Long day at work doesn't explain it. Not that I mind working as I do, but I could use a day off. I've worked the last ten days without one break. I'm certain by now Maria's getting pissed that I haven't just told my job no about coming in. I know I could say no, my job wouldn't let me go if I did, but I just like making the kind of money I am so that I can pay my part of things and then do something for Maria.

Yawning, I pull up at home and climb from the car, knowing I have got to get in the shower and get this food smell off of me. I love working with food, but sometimes the day they have me running the drink bar is better. Getting to the door, I unlock it the normal way even though I'm honestly a bit tired and think I might take a nap.

Once inside, I close the door behind me, lock it and take off my coat to hang on the rack behind the door. As I'm turning from the rack something catches my eye on the portrait and I stop, taking a moment to look at it. What?!

What kind of danger? I know only Max or Isabel could have made the symbol. Reaching for my cell phone, I dial Max's number and make my way to my room so I can at least change now, waiting for him to answer.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

“Do you think it’s related?” Liz asks and all I can do is shrug.

“I don’t know. I almost hope it is. I’d rather not be dealing with two major problems at once,” I say. Of course, it could very well be that whatever was bothering Isabel was urgent and important only on a personal or business level and wouldn’t have any further reaching life-threatening effects, but something told him that she wouldn’t have sounded quite that way if it were as simple as that.

“I wish she wouldn’t keep these things to herself. We can work better if we share what we know,” I say with a sigh. I know there have been times when I’ve kept things from the group but this isn’t the same. At least now that I know we have a little time, maybe I’ll get a chance to talk to her about it. We’ll all have to work together to identify this danger.

I drift back into thought, wondering how to start on that when suddenly I’m interrupted by the ring of my cell phone. “One minute,” I tell Liz, as I sit up a bit so I can get the phone out of my pocket. I check the number as I open the phone and see that the call is from Michael's cell. I wonder if he got my message.

“Hello Michael. Is everything okay?”
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I’m sorry for the inconvenience but I will no longer be involved in RP’s here on RF. I want to thank everyone for having given me the chance, given me a home and for the friendships I’ve forged here.
A List of All My Fics

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Sorry to see you go Storm!

Can we do a check in please?
Also we need a Willow, Devane, Isabel and Cordelia. If your interested, please let me know!
~SavitarOmegrion~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ~SavitarOmegrion~ »

I'm interested in Willow, Cordelia and Isabel. :D
My motto is, Live long and prosper, but whatever you do, don't piss me off. It seriously shortens the live long part.

(Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter Verse)