Mystique (Roswell/BtVS/A/SV/SN Adult) *Lana needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

They're yours hun.

Anyone want Devane? If not I'm thinking I might write the part out, because I don't want to play her and Kivar and to be honest Storm was the one who knew about that character.
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

:cry: sad to see you g Storm.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I am still here but I don't quite know what to post. Any ideas?
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
~SavitarOmegrion~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ~SavitarOmegrion~ »

Thanks, and Storm wanted me to tell everyone she does miss writing with all of you.
My motto is, Live long and prosper, but whatever you do, don't piss me off. It seriously shortens the live long part.

(Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter Verse)
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

Checking in.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Okay guys, KatNotKath has said I caan arrange a temp for Liz...anyone up for temping?

I know we also havent had a Michael post yet and I understand that NightshadeIsis hasnt been very well... is anyone up for temping Michael?
~SavitarOmegrion~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

I'll get my posts up tomorrow :D Thanks.
My motto is, Live long and prosper, but whatever you do, don't piss me off. It seriously shortens the live long part.

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

I'm still here. Just trying to get back into the swing of things.
~SavitarOmegrion~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

ooc: I'll temp Liz....

bic:

~Cordelia~

I can't believe the nerve of those directors thinking I some kind of strumpet that would do whatever was 'necessary' to get a part. I'm so sick of meeting so many twisted freaks. Why can't there be more men out there like Angel, except not a vampire with a soul? He is decent as long as he's not going all psycho due to loss of said soul. And before anyone could think it, no I don't have a thing for my boss. Angel's a good guy he was just given some bad shit to deal with and yeah it took me some time to get past the whole, trying to kill me bit, but I'm there.

Somrtimes I surprise myself with the fact that I'm actually more at home helping to slay evil and nasty things then I am with a group of models or actresses. A few years ago no one would have seen me wanting to be anywhere near it. Still, it was interesting and would be very lucrative if I could just convince Angel that we need to collect the money from clients.

Which by the way, he rarely does and I'll probably get to the hotel where the office is and answer the phones. We'll have another case, Angel will save the day, a pretty smile, or tear filled eyes will thank him and he won't take the money. I'm not heartless or anything, but bills have to be paid and I'd like to be paid even if I don't have any special gifts. I've risked my neck a few times too. I'm even proud of the fact that I'm taking martial arts courses and even getting better when practicing with weapons. Now if only I could get my aim when throwing things to be more precise....

With a sigh, I get out of my car just as my cell starts ringing and I see it's bossman already. Laughing I take the call, "Hey boss. I'm on my way in right now. Just finished dealing with some ripe assholes... but I'll be right in." Before he can respond, I shut off the phone and make my way into the building.

Once I'm in, I move to the desk as I call out, "So have we had any interesting calls, possibly well paying jobs?"

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc: Thanks hun!