Mystique (Roswell/BtVS/A/SV/SN Adult) *Lana needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Chloe*

I make it through my first day at The Daily Planet just fine. I had to fetch of few more coffees then I had anticipated but still I was inside a real news room watching as current events were being reported. Scandals were uncovered. Okay, so I guess the janitor stealing toilet paper out of the supply isn’t a huge breaking story but I got to witness and take part in what has always been my dream. What more could a girl ask for?

Someone to share it with perhaps? Nuh uh girlfriend. Don’t even go there. I will not think about Clark Kent on the most important day of my life. Sure we’re best friends so I should bursting with joy to tell him right? In any regular circumstances I would be but things have never been exactly normal with Clark. I care about him a little more then I should and that has always kept us on a teetering scale.

Instead I’ll just celebrate myself with a treat. I look up to see a flyer for an Omega Frat party. That’s just what I need. New places and new faces. Perhaps I’ll meet someone to help me get over that raven haired boy with piercing blue eyes. I sigh to myself. This is going to be a long year. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Buffy*

Angel stares at me for a good minute before answering. "You... you might want to sit." He instructs while gesturing emphatically toward a chair. Uh Oh that’s never good. I don’t question his motives. Instead I obey and wait for him to drop the bomb. I sincerely hope it’s not another neat freak wanting to ascend into a giant snake. That was a bit much even for me.

"Do you remember that when I came to visit I had a friend in my office... his name was Doyle." I nod showing him my recognition. He’s the cute Irish fellow with the funny looking clothes. "His last vision...before he died..." The pain in Angel’s eyes is transparent as he utters those hurtful words. My heart breaks for him. I wish there was something I could do to make it better but alas nothing I can say or do will bring him back. I of all people know the grief of loss.

"He said that he saw a dark evil coming. He said it was not of his earth." Not of this earth? Like a demon from a hell dimension or perhaps even an alien. Don’t scoff we’ve had odder things happen. Angel diverts his gaze and immediately begins pacing. That’s not all. There’s more. Something bad. I sit of baited breath waiting for him to state my worst fears come true. Something horrible is going to happen. Something I won’t be able to stop.

"He also said that at a frat party a guy was going to die." I am left shocked by his announcement and feeling pretty helpless when he confesses. "By the way... you look great." Wow, now I really didn’t see that one coming. He seems to be embarrassed by what he admitted and begins to pace again. I try to keep a pleased smile from etching it’s way across my features. I am silently glad that he still finds me attractive. I’d be lying if I said that just being in the same room with him doesn’t effect me.

The truth is Angel was my first and there will always be a special place in my heart that is reserved solely for him. Still I can’t take this any farther. We both know how this story ends. Romeo and Juliet didn’t have a happy ending. Still that didn’t make their love and less real. What we had will forever live on in my heart. I realize I have lost focus and try in vain to pay attention to what he is saying.

"I've been researching other dimensions but....I haven't found anything yet. But I reckon it might happen tonight at a frat party at the "Omega" house." He swallows harshly and then looks up to meet my eyes with great caution. "Cordelia hasn't come in yet but... when she does I'm sure she will come check out said frat party with me.... do you know anything else?" I shake my head to give him a disconcerting no.

“That’s all the scary visions had to show me. Unfortunately I can’t just rewind and fast forward to the good parts.” Taking a deep breath I rise from my seat. “I think I’ll drop by and make an appearance at this party too. Survey the place and try to keep an eye out for an extraterrestrial baddies.” I try to make light of a rather dark subject. “Plus I already have my disguise.” I gesture towards my outfit.

“In real life I am a stake toting bad ass vampire slayer. However undercover I am a ditzy blonde wanting to party with all the popular college guys.” I flip my hair as to emphasize the air heady part of the equation. “They’ll never know what hit them.” Realizing that might have sounded like I was talking about the guys I stammer.

“The yucky evil thing that is. He won’t know what…” I trail off realizing that I am in fact fighting a losing battle. “So…maybe I’ll see you there.” I walk toward the door. Pausing I turn back to him as I swing it open.

“You look good too. Just like I’d remembered.” With that I walk out of the offices and into the light. Some days I wonder exactly how much of myself I would give up just to stay in the darkness with him. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: Not as long, or as good as I had hoped, I've thought about it long and hard, but if I don't post now I don't know when I will so I'm going ahead, hope it's okay

Liz

A second later it seems, Max is pulling over to the side of the road, taking my hand in his, and I can't tell you how good it feels... I need him so much right now, for the moment all my questioning about our relationship is gone and all I know is that when I'm with him I feel whole, and able to face so much more than alone...

"I-I've never had it like this before..." I whisper softly, biting down on my lip as I close my eyes and try to summon up the images again, trying to focus on faces, but they're all blury it seems, the light strange, almost disco-like, sort of like when the light relects from one of those big glitter balls, even though I know there's not one of those really...

But I have to remember something, I have to, it's so important I know, so much depends on it... I try to rewind as such in my mind, but I'm sure I'm blacking some of it out now as I fail to see details that I'm sure were there before...

Swallowing, my chest is tight as I close my eyes again, trying to breath calmly, smoothly, even and easy, concentrate, focus - it's a little mantra Kyle taught me a while ago...

And that's when it hits me, an image of a shield, no, a badge...greek letters and... My eyes shoot open again, looking over at Max. "There was something to do with one of the fraternities I think...I saw the badge but I don't know them well enough to be able to tell which..."[/b]
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I frown in sympathy, holding Liz's hand and stroking it as she struggles to explain what she saw. She's really upset, which isn't surprising, although she seems more upset than usual. I'm sure that whatever she saw is very big and very bad.

Unfortunately, she hasn't told me much about it yet. Something big and evil. Somebody dangerous is coming. A problem at a frat party. Not much to go on.

"What happened? Can you tell? Was anybody hurt? Is there a disaster?" I'm praying that 'somebody hurt' wasn't one of us being killed -- although she's seen that before and we managed to avoid it. But to do that, we need better information than this. Did the building collapse? Was there a fire? I wish I could see what she saw.

"About the frat house. Kyle's frat is having a party tonight. I was going to ask if you wanted to go. Does it happen there?" I pass my hand over the dash and the three greek letters from Kyle's frat appear in the vinyl. I know she already knows where he lives and she'd probably have recognised them if she saw them in her vision but as shaken up as she is, I'm not sure. I look at Liz, wondering if she'll recognise them.

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Reposting this and will be trying to post others here tomorrow after I get my school assignment done... also, may need to recast Michael... Christina keeps getting ill and hasn't been able to get into writing much at all lately. She's currently got the flu again and an inner ear infection.
StormWolfstone wrote:~Willow~

“Nothing but the normal ‘it well bring about the end of the world’ bit. So same old same old right? So did you find anything? Know what’s spose to do it this time? Evil hell god, some random demon, or is it the source of all evil? And yes I know I gotta stop watching charmed.” Xander finishes in response to my question and I shake my head.

"One of these days, I'm just going to do some sort of spell on you to make you hate everything about that show if you keep quoting the false adherance." I say, my hand is placed on my hip as I glance around the room. "I haven't found anything and from what I've heard, I doubt I'll be able to concentrate much tonight because all the girls have decided that the entire dorm has to go to some party over in one of the male dorms. So, are you up to going to a party, Xander? Somehow I have a feeling that being there would be the best option."

I sigh, "Who knows maybe the big evil will show up there like they seem to enjoy doing at parties. What better place to wreak havoc then a drunken frat party?" I shrug my shoulders, thinking I'll need to call Giles and find out what else he might know. But, for the moment, I think everything should be set up in my room first.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: not the best sorry, tell me if you think it needs anything changing

BIC

~Liz~

I know I'm not telling Max much, and I don't blame him if he's getting frustrated, but I'm doing the best I can... Biting down on my lip, I draw strength from his show of support, drawing in one breath after another, concentration, breath, focus... Silently I repeat the mantra in my head, drawing on the little Kyle has taught me about this as I try to get my emotions in check to be able to better explain and deal with this.

T-there's a body, but I can't see the face... A cold feeling, almost like someone walked over my grave... And a guy, he was pure evil, his eyes were so hard, and yet at the same time I can't focus on him... G8D I feel incompetant and useless right now... I close my eyes again, trying to summon up the badge I saw, but before I can do that Max's voice, and words, cause me to open my eyes, to find myself looking at three greek letters...

And as I do so, I'm hit by a rush of the images, my chest tighening as I nod slowly. "I-I think that's it..." My voice is little more than a whisper as I turn to look back at Max, my eyes full of fear and uncertainty. I hate feeling like this, usually my visions are clearer, but this was more like impressions, with a couple of specific things...

The badge of Kyle's frat, a body on the floor, and that guy...

The party... I'm struck again about how the images seemed almost as though they were happening under a glitter ball, and maybe I'm reading too much into this, but I think I know why... "That's it, the party..." I nod again, biting down on my lip as I try once more to focus on the face of the body. "There was a body, someone was dead...but I can't see the face...I know it was a guy, but that's it... OMG Max, what if it's Kyle...?" I hardly dare to voice my thoughts, almost scared that by speaking them I'm just asking for them to come true. "W-we have to go...I don't know what happens properly, but we have to try and stop this..."
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
Love Always...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Waving my hand over the dash, I erase the Greek letters as I listen to Liz.

Kyle's frat party. I'm sure his frat has a lot of parties and it might not be tonight, but it does seem safe to work on that basis until Liz sees something that places her visions further in the future. Her description of a person dying and her fear that it could be Kyle both echo my own fears.

"If that's what you saw, we'll change it. We've done it before. We'll go to the party and we won't let him be hurt," I promise, solemnly. Alex already died because he was our friend. I refuse to lose somebody-else.

I wrap my arm around Liz's shoulder, holding her close, stroking her arm with my other hand, hoping to to comfort her. It helps me focus my own thoughts, too. "If nothing-else, I can try to stay close to him all night. If anything does happen, I'll use my powers to help him."
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~LIz~

Please don't let it be him... My chest feels tight as I try again to catch a glimpse of the face of the guy from my vision, and fail... I feel so useless, I've really told Max so little, and I don't know what else to say... "M-maybe we should suggest he give the party a miss..." I suggest, but even as the words come from my mouth I know we can't do that... For starters, we don't even know it was him, and we don't know it was tonight either... We can't ask him miss out on things when really all we have is a hunch. And why? - because I've seen it... But then I've seen things happening to other people before, like that woman, so it's not like things always have to be related to our group...

It's more the thought of that other guy, the one with the cold eyes which sticks in my mind... I can't see the rest of his face, but the feeling, cold, shivering, evil, and his eyes...hard, cold, cunning... The thought of coming up against him fills me with dread. Max is telling me that we'll change it, and I want to believe him, but still, I just can't get the image out of my mind...

"I'm sorry Max, I wish I could tell you so much more..." I whisper softly, leaning gratefully into his arms and resting my head against his chest. "I feel as though I'm failing..." Silent tears fall down my cheeks, wetting his front and I look up, swallowing and then pressing deeper into his embrace.
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
Love Always...
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

OOC-man it’s been a while, sorry stormy I thought I had responded to your post... but I guess I didn’t.

~Xander~

"One of these days, I'm just going to do some sort of spell on you to make you hate everything about that show if you keep quoting the false adherence." She says, hands on her hips ha she gives her room a once over.

"I haven't found anything and from what I've heard, I doubt I'll be able to concentrate much tonight because all the girls have decided that the entire dorm has to go to some party over in one of the male dorms. So, are you up to going to a party, Xander? Somehow I have a feeling that being there would be the best option. Who knows maybe the big evil will show up there like they seem to enjoy doing at parties. What better place to wreak havoc then a drunken frat party?" she finishes with a shrug.

“Oh come on Will, this is real life. What are the chances of the new big bad just showing up to crash a party. . .” I trail off realising what I’m saying. Shaking my head I continue. “So what times the party? Everyone going, we gonna try and drag Giles there too? Cause I don’t know why but I don’t think he’s really gonna fit in there.”

I laugh then at the weird mental image of Giles drunk and partying it up. “Unless we turn him into a teenager again anyway. But let’s not cause that was really to weird even for my standards.”
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Man, I am SOO lost on my characters! Can someone please help me? And what's the Michael situation, cause I play Maria.