Mystique (Roswell/BtVS/A/SV/SN Adult) *Lana needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Dean

"Fine brother dearest... you want me to hear you out so I can turn you down again? Your buying lunch. From a place of my choice. And when I decide that I don't want to help you, you leave me alone....got it?" Sam says, and I smile pushing the door the rest of they way open.

"Got it. Where to? And you know Sam, I missed you bro," I say, pulling him into a hug as I pat him on the back. Even if my plan doesn't work, I really did miss him, and lunch would be a good time to catch up, find out how he's doing with college and girls of course.

"I can't promise I'll leave you alone though...older brothers have the right to annoy."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: He's talking about the restraunt where Michael works)
~~~~~SAM~~~~~
"Got it. Where to? And you know Sam, I missed you bro," He pulls me into a hug and pats me on the back. It kinda feels really... strange.

"I can't promise I'll leave you alone though...older brothers have the right to annoy."

I roll my eyes. "How about that restraunt on the corner... I can't remember the name...I'll show you. And for the record... you will or I will speak to you again!" I say with a smile. I grab my wallet from my room and come back out to lock the door. "Lets go." I say as we walk down the corridor, expecting him to follow me.
Last edited by madroswellfan on Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: Mel - I think you're last was meant to be Sam again...maybe...not Max...?

BIC

~Liz~

Luckily, the building is pretty much deserted at the moment. Presumably most people are in their rooms, or at lectures, because there doesn't seem to be many people wandering around... Which is all the good for me, as I slip out through the main entrance and continue on down the path.

I try to keep my pace quick, but even, and not so quick that it looks like I'm in anything but a bit of a hurry to get to class or something like that. There's plenty of kids always on the last minute, so I won't draw attention doing that, but if I broke into an all-out-run, like a huge part of me wants to do that could be another matter...

Of course I don't need to break into a run, because Max still has to get here in the jeep anyway, but still... I bite down on my lip, swallowing and running a hand through my hair, slowing as I near the gates and slipping out and leaning against the wall.

As I close my eyes, I'm hit again with a rush of images, some the same, and then some different... Lots of people, dancing... Some of them look kinda familiar maybe, although I can't place from where... Screaming, distress, people rushing about, and then...two bodies...

I shudder, snapping out of it at that, literally trembling... The worst thing is though, I couldn't see their faces, so I don't know who it is... There was a funny marking though, what did it look like...? I wrack my brains, forcing myself to think about the images again, trying to get as much information as possible to pass on to Max when he arrives because I'm sure it's all connected...it has to be...somehow...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

OOC: Yeah...I keep doing that... me and my names...grr...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"Come by here if you can when you find out what's going on. I can't leave because I have a meeting... one I can't cancel..." Isabel says.

Her answer is a bit surprising at first. She's putting work ahead of something that could be a danger to us? But no, we don't yet know how dangerous it will be. Maybe I'm entirely over-reacting and it'll be something simple ... although from the tone in Liz's voice, I don't expect that. She'd sounded simply terrified.

I pause as I get into the car, using my powers to open the door panel and drop in the destiny book. I put the healing stones in the dash board and then dump my backpack in the back seat. I don't have everything I own but I have enough to escape if we need to. Hopefully we'll all get a chance to go back to the house and get all of our things -- or even better, it'll be something we can fix and we won't have to leave at all. I don't want to have to leave school. We'd worked so hard to have this life.

"Okay," I tell her slowly, trying to decipher her tone of voice. "Is something going on there? Do you think it could be related to what Liz saw?" The more I know about what's going on, the easier it will be to sort out the clues in Liz's vision.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

"Okay," I hear Max reply after seeming to be quiet a bit longer then I'd expected. I'm tempted to just hang up the phone because my appointment with the stranger on the phone, the one mentioned in the note left by my old boss, was plaguing my mind. Especially with the fact that I had no idea what to expect. I already knew that it couldn't have been natural, not after what I was slowly learning as I went through more.

"Is something going on there? Do you think it could be related to what Liz saw?" Max questions and I'm tempted to say something but there was no telling who was able to listen or how safe things were to say.

"I don't know right now, Max. I only know I can't leave right now. There's something going on and I have to take care of it. I'll tell you about it later." I know I might sound tense, but the truth was, I am. My boss was killed and somehow it had to be related to the artwork he'd had that this woman wanted. Or maybe there was something more to it then that. All I knew at this moment was that I had no intentions of worrying my brother anymore then he sounded like he was. "I'll know more later..."
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"I don't know right now, Max. I only know I can't leave right now. There's something going on and I have to take care of it. I'll tell you about it later." Isabel says. She sounds evasive and I don't like it. I know she's holding back information. If she's as worried as she sounds, I don't want to be kept in the dark.

"I'll know more later..."
she promises and I realize that I have to accept that for the moment. I do have to get Liz and find out what she knows, too.

"Okay," I say again. "If there's trouble, please call me right away." I think I'll probably stop by there right after I talk to Liz, assuming that whatever she tells me doesn't require some other immediate action. I don't mention that to Isabel, 'tho. Sounds like she's already pre-occupied.

"Be careful," I tell her. It's unneccessarily, I know, but I can't help it. "Bye."

I start up the car and head toward Worthington and Liz. My mind is filled with worries that I can't address without information. I just hope that Isabel and the rest of my family will be safe. In a few moments, I spot Liz at the gates as she promised. She's got a stuffed backpack over her shoulder and I'm guessing that for once it's not filled with books.

I pull over to the curb and then lean across the seat to open the door. "Hey. Get in," I say gently as I search her face for clues.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

"Okay," Max begins, "If there's trouble, please call me right away."

"I will." I promise while looking at the door, wondering if my appointment will go off without a hitch. I really hope it does.

"Be careful," He says and I smile slightly. I'll never get tired of knowing my brother really is concerned and cares. Even when he's been known to piss me off with his protectiveness... at this moment I like hearing it.

"You too, tell Liz the same." I reply somewhat distracted as I hear a soft sound coming from the front room. "I've got to go, talk to you later."

"Bye." Max says and after I say bye myself, I hung up the line and walked out of the office and into the front of the store. There before me stood a man that could have stepped out of a magazine. Long black hair framed a sun-kissed complexion. His eyes were emerald and his lips seemed perfectly sculpted. "Can I help you?"

"Miss Brighton, I'm Malachi." The accent sounds so fabulous, especially now that I'd had the chance to see the man that went with the voice.

"What can I do for you? You said something about Richard willing to seek out something for you...?"

When he reached into his pocket I tensed but all he did was pull out a small bag which he removed a small statuette from. When I saw what it was, I couldn't keep from gasping. "Aglaophonos, The Siren known as the one with the brilliant voice." He removed another piece and handed it to me. As I looked it over I saw the determining marks of one of the Three Graces. "I can hardly believe these exist." I glance up at Malachi who holds out the Siren to me as well.

"Take them, hide them. Don't let the woman get them. They are more then they appear. Swear to me, you'll keep them safe and hide them. I'll pay you to find the others and when you have all of them, we can meet again." Malachi says and the urgency in his tone catches my attention.

"She killed my boss didn't she?" I decide to ask, unable to keep from trying.

"I'm afraid so. Richard has one of the pieces somewhere. I'm not sure where. You might have the only access to it. He was going to give it to me when we met. Here's the proof in case you don't know if you should trust me." He held out a letter and I read it carefully.

Malachi,
I found Lachesis. I will give her to you during our meeting. Be careful, I think someone's on to me. If anything happens, you can trust Isabel Evans... she goes by Isabel Brighton to everyone else.
Rich

I glance up at him and shrug, "I don't know where he could have hidden Lachesis. I haven't gone through his estate vaults yet, but I'll check those out. I've already enlisted someone to help find the other pieces."

"Thank you, Isabel." He turned to walk away, "I've got to go before it's too late. I don't want her to catch me with you. I don't want you in danger."

As Malachi left, I found myself shaking and instantly went to lock the door again before I closed my eyes and leaned against it. I wished Alex were there. I wished that he could give me the comfort that only he ever had been able to give me. Or even Jesse who gave me a different type of comfort. Without thinking, I decided to use my powers to double the protection of the lock. I couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was about to happen and the fact that Liz had a vision didn't help.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~LIz~

I'm concentrating so hard on trying to focus and remember, that I don't actually see Max approaching until he's right there... What's more disturbing perhaps, is that I didn't 'feel' him either, but then that isn't a real ability is it, most of the time it's probably just a coincidence...nice...but nothing more...

Blinking as I hear his voice, I refocus my eyes in front of me, swallowing as I hurry over to the car, strangely finding myself thinking about the jeep for a moment - although it's really not important so I don't know why, as I climb in, closing the door as I sit back and reach for the strap. "Hey..."

This last one really threw me for something... I still feel as though I'm shaking, although whether I am, or if it's just a feeling I'm not sure... "I-I..." I trail off almost before I've even started fully, searching for the words to try and explain what I saw as I know I must, but failing miserably. "T-there's something big, dangerous coming..." I choke out nervously, biting down on my lip as I try to remember as much as possible.

"I-I don't know when, but I saw some figures, some people... One of them, he was so cold, so hard..." I shiver again even at the thought of him - pure evil... "H-he's coming Max..." I struggle over the words, making no attempt to keep from trembling now as I clasp my hands and draw in a few shallow, ragged breaths...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

As Liz gets in, I pull away from the curb. I'm not sure where I'm going yet, but I can't stay parked there. Maybe I'll head for the park. I glance over at Liz as she fastens her seatbelt. She looks pale and scared. She sounded more afraid than I can remember her being from a vision before and it scares me. I wish I had been able to contact Michael and the others.

"T-there's something big, dangerous coming...," Liz says and I can hear the trembling in her voice. "I-I don't know when, but I saw some figures, some people... One of them, he was so cold, so hard... H-he's coming Max..."

This is bad. I knew it would be. There's a space at the curb ahead and I pull over. I'm only halfway to the park but I can't do this while I'm driving. Putting the car in park, I turn to Liz, taking her hand.

"It's going to be okay, Liz. We'll figure it out." I have no idea how. Not yet. We've figured it out in the past and I'm sure we will again. I'm only hoping that nobody will be hurt and that we won't have to leave here.

"I'm here, Liz. You're safe right now," I tell her, squeezing her hand. Close your eyes and concentrate on what you saw. Do you know where this is going to happen? Did you recognise any of the people?"