Mystique (Roswell/BtVS/A/SV/SN Adult) *Lana needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

~SavitarOmegrion~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ~SavitarOmegrion~ »

~*Willow*~

“Oh come on Will, this is real life. What are the chances of the new big bad just showing up to crash a party. . .” Xander starts and all I can do is look at him, roll my eyes and shake my head. “So what times the party? Everyone going, we gonna try and drag Giles there too? Cause I don’t know why but I don’t think he’s really gonna fit in there.”

I don't know, I kind of think that Giles needs to loosen up more often, but I don't intend on mentioning the party. I'll leave that up to someone else... someone not me. “Unless we turn him into a teenager again anyway. But let’s not cause that was really to weird even for my standards.”

"I don't know, he was kind of interesting when he was a teenager. Exciting." I comment, knowing how badly it caused my best friend to act and laughed. "The party starts as soon as the sun goes down."

I glance around my room and nod, "Alright, for now I'm done here. Let's go get lunch and I'll show you where the party will be held so that we can meet out front tonight. I'm actually looking forward to a little party. Of course, if it's crashed by a demon or by vampires it won't be quite the same, but I've kind of gotten used to fighting them and it's kind of fun at times." I can't keep from laughing at the fact that I'd actually meant what I just said.
My motto is, Live long and prosper, but whatever you do, don't piss me off. It seriously shortens the live long part.

(Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter Verse)
~SavitarOmegrion~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

ooc: And I forgot... Storm informed me that Nightshadeisis won't be back on the board... too much RL going on.

~*Liz*~

“I don’t know. I almost hope it is. I’d rather not be dealing with two major problems at once,” Max begins and I can understand why he would say that and I agreed. I couldn't help but feel concerned about Isabel and hope that maybe it wasn't as bad as it had seemed. “I wish she wouldn’t keep these things to herself. We can work better if we share what we know,” Max says, folowing it with a sigh and I don't really know how I can help ease his worries. Isabel had always been the one to keep things more to herself, and I knew why. There had been times I found myself doing it too.

When someone cares about another person, they don't want to add to the problem, they don't want to stress them out and most of all they don't want the person they love to get sick with worry and fears. As much as Isabel tries to put up a front of being detached and the Ice Queen, she's not and she holds things back because she wants to protect people in one way or another. I know that now, and I know sometimes it's herself she's protecting.

Max's cell rings and he sits up, taking the phone out of his pocket, “One minute,” he says and I wait in silence.

“Hello Michael. Is everything okay?” I hear him asking and I can't stop myself from tensing. Had something else happened now? Was there something that this vision of mind hadn't prepared me for?
My motto is, Live long and prosper, but whatever you do, don't piss me off. It seriously shortens the live long part.

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

Is anyone temping for Michael?
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Xander~

"I don't know, he was kind of interesting when he was a teenager. Exciting." Willow say, I snort. Yeah that’s not really the word I would have used but I digress. And Will continues. "The party starts as soon as the sun goes down."

“Oh when the sun goes down!” I start singing off tune.

“Alright, for now I'm done here. Let's go get lunch and I'll show you where the party will be held so that we can meet out front tonight. I'm actually looking forward to a little party. Of course, if it's crashed by a demon or by vampires it won't be quite the same, but I've kind of gotten used to fighting them and it's kind of fun at times." I hear Willow say.

“We’ll have a fight, oh when goes down! Bring on the Vamps oh when the sun goes down!” I finish and take a little bow. And then I continue, not singing of course. “You know I heard that around places like this that isn’t anywhere near a Hell Mouth parties don’t end in blood baths. Weird uh?”

“So where we going to go for lunch? The cafeteria food any good around here?”
~SavitarOmegrion~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

I'm here

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

okay so we need a michael and a lana...

I will take Michael...
can anyone take or temp lana? If you don't want to play her long term that could work too as she does die...

Will post for this later today for Michael :D
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc: Sorry guys im a bit confused with whats going on with the roswellians - can anyone catch me up so i can play michael?
Will post for angel soon.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- Michael had been working ten days without a day off. He came home from work to find a 'danger' symbol (Antarian) hidden in the foreground of the painting in the foyer of their home. Michael sees the symbol and know that only Max or Isabel could have done it. He calls Max and Max answers by asking if he's okay.

“Hello Michael. Is everything okay?”
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Can we restart?
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

yes please?