The Alien Show (CC , smallUC AU Adult WA) Need Kyle

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

u were... yikes sorry uh... this one has kinda got away from me....
Uh... hmmm...
Michael could be there because... uh....
Yeah lets make it lunch time cos Im not sure what to do with this atm... :S
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

I'm heading for the elevator in Max's office with two sacks. One for me, one for him. We get together for lunch about twice a week. Sometimes we go out to a burger joint but bringing something from the grocery store where I work is convenient, too. Especially if Max is busy or it's my turn to pay. Today, the roasted chicken just smelled too good to pass up. Dosed with a generous amount of Tabasco, I'm sure it'll be great. I've got a bottle deep in my jacket pocket.

As I exit the elevator on Max's floor, I see a blonde girl who looks a bit lost. I ignore her. Not my problem. Well, not until she turns to me and asks me a question. "Hi, I'm Mr. Evan's new secretary, do you know where I can find him?"

Hmm. Imagine that. She's looking for Max, too. Yet another new secretary. He goes through them faster than ... I dunno. Fast. I bet nobody would even want to take the job if they knew. I'm about to make a snide comment to that effect but she's closer now and I can't help but notice that she's damn cute. I nod at her without scowling.

"I'm heading that way myself. You can follow along," I tell her.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Maria

The man turns to me with a polite nod and then replies, "I'm heading that way myself. You can follow along." He's positively gorgeous, and I can't help but think back to that Future Mrs. Evans folder and wish that this was him.

"Thanks," I say with a large smile, adjusting my abnormally form-fitting top as I fall into place beside Mrs. tall, dark, and handsome. "My name is Maria. Nice to meet you."

While we walk around the office building I take in anything that might help me to acclimate faster. There are gossiping women standing in the snack room down the hall that might be helpful in the long run. The next thing I lay my eyes on is a dor with the label "Maxwell Evans". Well, this must be our stop.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- I guess Maria doesn't watch the show, eh? Otherwise she'd recognise Michael. lol.

*Michael*

Maria, she says. It's a nice name. I glance sideways at her, wondering how long she'll last. If I didn't know better, I'd think Max was an ogre for scaring off all these girls. Damned if I know why nobody stays. I can't help but hope that this one lasts a bit longer. It might be nice to see her around when I come visit Max.

"I'm Michael," I say, shifting my packages into one hand so I can reach out and shake her hand. Then I gesture at the door. "And this is where you want to be."

I step inside the office calling out. "Hey Max. I found something for ya. New secretary."
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

ooc: nope :D

Maria

"I'm Michael," the attractive man says, offering me his hand. I shake as I recognize the name from my folder. Michael. That's Max's best friend. Well good, then maybe I'll be seeing more of him.

After he lets go of my hand, he gestures to the door and announces "And this is where you want to be." Well, this is it. This is where the whole fiasco begins. As Michael walks ahead and calls out "Hey Max. I found something for ya. New secretary." I stand just outside the door for a moment, gaining my confidence.

I adjust my over-the-top outfit and take a deep breath, steadying myself. 'Okay deluca, you can do this.' Feeling a bit moe confident I quietly edge in behind Michael.

"Hello."
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

The girl manages to say hello but doesn't introduce herself. She seems shy but maybe it's just the circumstances. She'd be quite a stunner if she had a little more spirit. I shrug, wondering how this is going to affect the lunch plans.

"Says her name's Maria," I explain and then hold up the food that I brought. "Do you still have time for lunch or do you need to show her around first? She could come with us, I guess. There's probably enough to split three ways. Or you can stick this in the fridge for tomorrow if you wanna take her someplace nicer," I suggest. It shouldn't put too much of a restraint on our conversation unless Max has something special to discuss. It's not like the 'alien' stuff comes up every day. I hope he's not going to have to ditch me to take care of her. I know he takes his job seriously but I'm his best friend.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Maria

"Says her name's Maria," Michael says before I can even get up the nerve to do it myself. God, I love a man in charge but I'm supposed to impress this Max guy. First impression? Not so hot. "Do you still have time for lunch or do you need to show her around first? She could come with us, I guess. There's probably enough to split three ways. Or you can stick this in the fridge for tomorrow if you wanna take her someplace nicer," he adds, holding up the bag to show the man that I've seen pictures of in my file. My future relationship. He's attractive, but not exactly my type. Oh well, this is a paying job, not real life.

"Maria Deluca," I say with a bright smile holding out my hand as I lean forward towards Max, who's sitting behind his desk. I make sure he's got a clear view down my top, enough of one to get his attention, but not enough for him to think I'm over-eager. "It's a pleasure to get a chance to work for you. I hope I'm not interrupting your lunch plans."

Nodding with another smile over at Michael, I continue. "You're nice friend Michael was kind enough to show me to your office, this building is such a big place." Way to go girl, lay on the charm.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

I'm leaving for a two weeks vacation tomorrow morning and won't (most likely) be able to post again till around the 18th July :cry:

don't turn Alex gay, into a player or a cheater but otherwise, use him as you want ;)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc: Firstly apologises for this taking so long and second apologises for the badness that is this post - its been a manic week/weekend!
~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Hey Max. I found something for ya. New secretary."
"Hmm?" I say as I look up from the paper before me. I guess I was completely spaced out in my work there. I look at him for a moment before a nervous feel edges her way slowly into the room.

"Hello."
I look at her. She's... pretty but... I mean she's... no Liz...

"Says her name's Maria," I nod and give a faint smile. I then notice Michael is holding lunch and I smile at him. Ah.... now this could be tricky.

"Do you still have time for lunch or do you need to show her around first? She could come with us, I guess. There's probably enough to split three ways. Or you can stick this in the fridge for tomorrow if you wanna take her someplace nicer,"

"Maria Deluca," She suddenly says brightly before holding out her hand to me and leaning... well a bit too far over. I mean I can see... things... "It's a pleasure to get a chance to work for you. I hope I'm not interrupting your lunch plans." Well she certainly seems nice enough...

"You're nice friend Michael was kind enough to show me to your office, this building is such a big place." Hmm... Its not THAT big... but still. At least shes being nice.

I pause for a moment before saying, "Hi Maria... well I guess it should be up to my new receptionist, eh?" I stand up and smile at her. "Hi, I'm Max.... so... lunch out, lunch in, or no lunch?" I then turn to Michael and say, "Although if she picks no lunch then you and I will have sometime anyway." I say with a slight laugh.
Last edited by madroswellfan on Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

I can't help but raise an eyebrow as Maria leans over the desk at Max. Now that's a bold move. The girl's got some brass afterall! She didn't exactly flash him, which is good. She's not a slut. But she does seem to have some fire. Gotta love that hair, too.

I'm still thinking about this when Max starts talking. He's a few words along before I really tune into what he's saying. He's leaving it up to Maria? Well, I guess that's fair. It doesn't really seem right to leave her alone for lunch on her first day so I'm sure Max will be with her. Just not sure if there will be room for me. Not that it's a problem. Not really...

"Although if she picks no lunch then you and I will have sometime anyway," Max adds with a small laugh.

I nod, absently. That's nice although it makes me wonder if he has anything 'special' to talk about. Not necessarily alien, but maybe something personal. No way to know until he says something. I'm now watching Maria, wondering what she'll choose.