The Alien Show (CC , smallUC AU Adult WA) Need Kyle

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Liz*

I go back to work with my heart beating a mile a minute. Am I going to get fired? Did I screw up my one and only chance to talk to one of the aliens? He didn't seem very interested in calling me. Could I actually use the number he gave me? Would it get through?

Well, maybe it would but I'd be busted immediately. He's always on camera. He's the one with the most damage to his car. He would normally be calling me. Well, he'd call his insurance company and they'd call mine -- except there wasn't any police report so he'll have to talk to me, right?

Except the producers will probably re-route the call, won't they? Can they do that without my consent? Hell, I don't know.

I keep on going, wondering every minute when Kyle's going to call me to the office and chew me out. Or, worse, my supervisor in the FBI will. I am so screwed!

... Unless. Unless he does call and it does go through. Then, maybe, just maybe, I've actually made some real progress. Exactly the kind of thing I'd been hoping for. Hell, at least he's seen my face and he knows my name. That's a start.

I'm not going to let them fire me. Not Kyle, not the FBI. I'm staying on the job. I've met him. I can get him. Max shouldn't be on TV. He --

I stop myself. "He." "Max." I've been thinking of him as 'subject A' and 'it' but I've seen him now. He's definately a 'he.' An extremely handsome and kind 'he.' The same one I had a crush on as a kid.

Damn. I have to get a hold of myself. He's not human. I'm damn good at what I do and I'm going to do my job.

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc: I apologise, these are not good!

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I sigh as I reach my office. But my mind is completely on her. Liz Parker... she's so... perfect. I sigh as I look round and see a blonde standing there looking akward. She's pretty but... Liz is so much more...

"Excuse me? Can I help you?" I ask her.

~~~~~KYLE~~~~~
I stomp up the stairs - I'm not one to go in an elevator unless I have to. "Liz Parker!" I call out angrily. What the hell did she think she was doing? I'm under strict instructions to completely chew her and if I seem fit, to fire her punk ass.

I walk through the double doors and sit down on the chair opposite her. "So...wanna tell me what the HELL you were doing?" He stares her down and said, "They told me I can fire you if I seem fit, so you better get to explaining Parker!"
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Liz*

I wait nervously in Kyle's office. I knew I'd get called on the carpet and here it is. I just have to save my job. I've actually met the subject. I can't be fired now!

Finally, Kyle bursts in. He stares at me in a way that makes me feel two inches tall. It's hard to remember that while he is my boss, Kyle is no older than I am. "So...wanna tell me what the HELL you were doing?They told me I can fire you if I seem fit, so you better get to explaining Parker!"

"I'm sorry, Mr Valenti!" I say, my voice rising. I try to strike a tone between whimpering and panic. I need him to know I'm sincere. "It was an accident, I swear! I didn't know he was going to stop so suddenly. I'm really sorry." That much is completely true.

"I did my best to make it seem normal. I think he believed it. I'm sure he won't think anything of it," I add for his comfort, although I hope it isn't true. I need to be able to re-establish contact with Max. I dont know how to do that yet, but hopefully he'll remember me.

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~KYLE~~~~~
"I'm sorry, Mr Valenti!" She wimpers. "It was an accident, I swear! I didn't know he was going to stop so suddenly. I'm really sorry."
She seems to be sincere, but theres just something about this that seems... off. Both of there body language seemed... not right. And why did neither of them see that upset about the crash. Particularly Max.

"I did my best to make it seem normal. I think he believed it. I'm sure he won't think anything of it," I stare her down, daring for her to test my limits whilst I think. She does seem to be telling the truth. But I've watched the video back and it seems like Max is interested in her. And we can't have that. He was practically goggling at her. Well no way. The plan is DeLuca and Evans. Not Parker and Evans. Parker's an extra and thats it.

"You may have acted normal, but he did say he wanted you to call him!" I snort. "Give me that number he gave you," I say holding out my hand. "There is no way that you will calling or bumping into him again, do I make myself clear? Max will get together with Maria. Not you Parker. You're on very thin ice. Don't ever forget it."

I begin to pace the floor slowly, throwing her stern looks as I go. "Your an extra. You stay an extra. Next time something happens you get out of the situation as quick as you can, you hear me? Am I clear?"
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Liz*

I try not to squirm as Kyle mentioned that Max wanted me to call him although the thought makes me feel more glad than sorry. Max did suggest that but I never told him that I would. Then Kyle demands the number he gave me. Then he tells me that Max is going to get together with Maria. Maria? I don't remember a character called Maria. Maybe she's new.

I hand over the number. It doesn't matter. I'm FBI-trained. I've already memorized it.

"You're on very thin ice. Don't ever forget it. You're an extra. You stay an extra. Next time something happens you get out of the situation as quick as you can, you hear me? Am I clear?" he says, sounding almost scary.

"Yes, Mr. Valenti!" I promise. He did say 'next time.' Maybe I'm not fired afterall. Please let me stay on the set!

"I did try to get out as fast as I could. I couldn't exactly just drive off after hitting him!" I say, sounding desperate. Maybe Kyle would have wanted that. A hit-and-run. But wouldn't that have made him suspicious? What if he started trying to find the person, to find me? It doesn't matter. His car was blocking the way. The only way to have left would have been to turn into on-coming traffic - or to wait for the light to change which is what I ended up doing, anyway. At least in the meantime I was acting like a normal driver in a fender-bender.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~KYLE~~~~~
"Yes, Mr. Valenti!" she says quickly, clearly rather scared of losing her job.

"I did try to get out as fast as I could. I couldn't exactly just drive off after hitting him!" she says deserately.

I sigh and say, "Parker you've escaped the guys upstairs wrath this time. But this never happens again. No more contact with Evans, or any of them for that matter. Plans are in emotion and we don't need an extra becoming a member of the "regular cast". Got it?"

I sigh and say, "I have to get back to work. But just stay away, got it?" He siged, "Besides, to be fair you probably did one of the only things you could." I sit down on her desk and say, "To be honest, the bosses are mostly anxious that Evans will not react as strong to DeLuca after the crash. But according to my ear piece they're about to meet anyway." I give her a small smile, "Just keep your head down Parker ok?"

I stand up and say, "You don't need any medical attention after your crash do you?"
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Liz*

"No sir. I'm fine. It wasn't really that serious," I say, inwardly amused that this seemed to be the last question of the interview. I understand it; Max and the other aliens were a commodity that he needed to protect, still, it was a bit odd to think about it. Strangely, the thought of medical attention makes me think of Max's healing hands. He'd never use them to help a stranger, she knew. Max was far too cautious for that. He didn't know that his secret was widely known and he worked hard to keep it under wraps. I wonder what that feels like, to be healed that way?

It was nice that Kyle had admitted that I'd done the only thing possible under the circumstances. Still, being forced to stay away from all the aliens and basically being told that I will NEVER be able to be a member of the cast, well, that's a problem. From the start, one of my goals was to work my way into the show so I could legitimately talk to the aliens. That wouldn't be unusual. Most of the extras wanted to break into real acting. Getting on the show would have had the one negative affect of making my face known, making it difficult to go undercover into other work in the future, but it had seemed the best route. What will I do now?

"Thank you again, Mr. Valenti," I say, getting to my feet. I extend a hand to shake his. "I won't disappoint you." Should I ask about eventually getting another chance? Everyone wants to be on camera and this show is expected to go on for years... No, better let it slip for now. Don't want him thinking I'd done it deliberately.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Liz* (continued)

I leave Kyle's office feeling a bit lost. Seems like my best bet now would be to befriend a cast member who does talk to the aliens. I still couldn't actually send messages because they're still on camera all the time, but maybe I could help steer things a little bit. I'll have to take it very slow. It'll probably take months, but that's what deep cover is all about. Kyle mentioned a Ms. Deluca. She's apparrently talking to Max right now. Maybe I should find her when she's done.

I walk down to the lobby, I spot someone waiting. I recognise her right away. It's Tess. Alex's sister on the show. This building doubles as the advertising agency 'cause afterall, that's what the show is all about, right? That makes this Alex's lobby, too. He's Isabel's boss and Max and Michael's best friend. Well, that seems like a pretty good start. Maybe after a bit, I could get to know Alex. He's close to all three of them.

"Hey. Tess is it? My name's Liz. I'm an extra here," I explain. "I'm sure you hear it all the time, but I really love your work on the show."

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

I'm still waiting on a Michael post!!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

Sorry, Fehr. I was waiting for some input from Mad. I guess I can assume it's lunchtime ...

Can someone cover for Tess? Liz is waiting on her but alizaleven's gone.

:cry:
isabelle wrote:
Um. It says that Michael works in the supermarket, so I'm thinking he won't be there. He'll maybe deliver some lunch to Max later? dunno.

Unless Madroswellfan or someone can come up with a reason for Michael to be at the office?
Last edited by isabelle on Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.