The Alien Show (CC , smallUC AU Adult WA) Need Kyle

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Maria

I listen carefully as Kyle answers my questions thoroughly, frowning a bit at the thought that I'll have to live by myself in a huge empty house just in case my boss comes to visit. And why would he visit anyways? Unless I'm supposed to start dating him or something....they never mentioned that in the job description.

"This way..." Kyle says, and I follow him into what must be the wardrobe building, still trying to process all of this new information. I have to memorize codes too? Well, that should be just like memorizing lines. And I'm good at improv, so that shouldn't be hard. We get inside, and Kyle presses the elevator button, but instead of an elevator, a door opens, and I can finally see the heart of this operation.

People are running about, carrying clothes, make-up, cameras, speakers, and props, and everything is in organized chaos. Smiling, I follow Kyle inside and glance all around the place. Now, this is more like it. I spot a wardrobe rack with what looks like office clothing, and turn to Kyle. "So, is this where it all happens?"
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"I believe I was the one who bumped into you," She grins back and my stomach does this little flippy thing inside of me.
And he's amazing and cute and friendly and funny and nice.

She takes the paper from me and as her fingers touch mine I get this tingle of energy... and I get a flash of her seeing me before. But I can't really tell how... but it looks like she looked at me from afar. Does that mean she noticed me? The thought that she noticed me before the crash makes me feel very excited.

"It's a shame we couldn't meet under better circumstances,"
I can't help but smile at that. She wants to meet up? Or is she just being nice? I swallow as I think about what to say...how to say goodbye. But what comes out of my mouth next is not at all what I planned.

"Well... I'm going to "Senior Chows" for dinner this evening.... probably with who ever my new secretary is... for some reason the boss pays me to take her out for a meal so we can 'get to know each other'." I shrug. "Anyways I'll be taking her there at 8... but I'll probably be at the bar around 7...." I smile at her hopefully.

~~~~~KYLE~~~~~
"So, is this where it all happens?" I nod as I show her around the room. "Yep...this is it. So this is your outfit..." I say pulling out the uh... 'interesting outfit' of the rack for her. I walk over to a table and grab her rough scipt for the day and hand it to her. "Notes on what will happen today... things you need to learn before tonights dinner with Max.... here's your long term plan..." I say as I put it on top of the scipt she's already holding. I can't help but smile at the black writing that says, "Future Mrs Evans."

"Lets see what else...." I say thinking... but my thoughts are cut off by a ergent message down my ear piece.

"Security alert! Max in minor car crash, now talking to background extra!"

I look quickly at Maria. "I have to go .... the building two right is your office, fifth floor. Be there for eight fourty five."

And with that I'm running out of the building and to my car, being followed by an elderly extra. As I jump in the car I'm given directions in my ear piece whilst the extra says he is only to be used if necessary to pretend to be the background extra's father as she is insane. I hope it doesn't come to that.

I drive as fast as I can to a block away and then jump out. We leg it to the end of the block and then start walking down the street surveying the scene. The background extra is Parker. I know all the extras by sight because its my butt on the line if I cant deal with any...problems. Leaving the extra temporarily, I go back the way I came and go round to the back of the house they're standing in front of. I climb round to the front of the house and watch from behind the hedge Parker talking to Max. She seems to be doing a reasonable job from what I can tell... but then I notice Max inviting her out tonight.

That will never happen. She just wont show up and he will think he's been stood up. Thats the way these things work. Don't tell me he's getting a crush on Parker... the script writers will never let that happen.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC --madroswellfan, if you wanted Liz to accept, let me know. I'll be happy to edit.
*Liz*

"Well... I'm going to "Senior Chows" for dinner this evening.... probably with who ever my new secretary is... for some reason the boss pays me to take her out for a meal so we can 'get to know each other'," Max says with an embarrassed shrug. I don't know what they have in mind for him, but I'll bet they're looking for a romantic interest. That's what the audience keeps asking for. They want to see love in the air -- For Max, Michael and Isabel.

"Anyways I'll be taking her there at 8... but I'll probably be at the bar around 7...." he says.

"Well, that sounds like a business meeting. You might have proprietary stuff to discuss. I wouldn't want to interfere," I tell him. The producers will freak if I try to horn in on a scripted meeting. Besides, I won't be able to get close to him with her there -- whoever 'she' might be. "Maybe some other time."

If this were any other target, it would be easy to show up early and hang at the bar for a bit before he meets with the other girl -- unfortunately, I'm quite sure the directors will be sure I'm 'working' a different part of the set so I won't be able to get near him.

I wonder what he's doing for lunch???
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc: I know its short! sorry!
~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Well, that sounds like a business meeting. You might have proprietary stuff to discuss. I wouldn't want to interfere," I swallow back my disappointment. Is she just trying to be nice? Sounds kinda like it. I nod as I look at the floor. "Maybe some other time."

I look up at her slowly and smile slightly. Does she mean that or is she just trying to be nice? I'm gonna be hopeful and say the former. "Um... well.... if you change your mind I'll be there... and if not...maybe you could give me a call sometime..." I say hopefully. "Call me when your available... if you...if you want I mean?"

I bite my lip slightly. Why do I have this sense that someones watching me? I must be going nuts...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Liz*

No! No! No! I can't call him! They'll fire me for sure! I'm not even sure I'd be able to. They probably have his phone blocked from outside callers. He has to be the one to call me. How can I do that?

"You're a really nice guy and it was great to meet you," I tell him, hoping I'm not stepping over the line here. I look down at my feet briefly, feigning shyness before meeting his eyes again. "I just don't want to be a third wheel."

He has my number. Why won't he call me!?
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~~
"You're a really nice guy and it was great to meet you," Why do her words and body language convey different messages? I mean... her words sound like she's not interested... but her looking down at her feet... unless I'm reading it wrong, it seems like she is. So whats the problem? I don't get it....

She looks up into my eyes again. "I just don't want to be a third wheel." I swallow as I look into her beautiful eyes. She wouldn't still be standing around unless she wanted something...right? "Well I... I normally eat lunch in the canteen at work but... theres this nice cafe opposite my building... the one thats mostly out in the open, with lots of beautiful trees... I forget the name... I'll probably be there at 12... alone...."

What will she say to that? Am I just barkin up the wrong tree here? And why is she so reluctant to call me? I mean....its not unheard of for the girl to ring the guy....right? Its not like its illegal or anything... Why does everything seem so...strange today. There seems to be loads more guys walking down the street than there did a minute ago... theres lots more traffic than a usual morning... and every time I look at Liz I swear I get this back of the neck feeling when you feel like someones watching you...

I'm going insane... utterly insane! I must be a little freaked out after the accident... so much for a normal day....
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Liz*

I see all the extras converging on this area. That's natural, I'm sure. If there's an accident there's always people rubber-necking. But I'm sure it's also more than that. We've been here way too long. The producers and directors are probably already on their way. It's too late and too many people around to go blurting the truth at him or to try and kidnap him now. I have to close this up, even 'though I haven't gotten what I want.

"That sounds nice," I say, without committing myself to be there. I know it's almost impossible that they'd let me attend and actually, he hasn't told me where he works so the description of an open-air cafe opposite his building isn't really enough. Maybe he'll realize that later and give me a call?

"Well, I don't want to hold you up any more. I'm sure you have to get to work, like the rest of us. I'm really glad you weren't hurt," I tell him, smiling shyly. In actual fact, a lot of time people in accidents like this will find themselves sore later even if they don't think they're hurt. I know Max won't have that problem, so I probably shouldn't mention it. (I hope I'm not going to be sore, myself.) I reach out to shake his hand quickly in farewell. "Just send me the bill for your repairs -- or estimates, I guess. It'll all work out. Thanks for being so understanding."

I back away then and head back to my car. I hope I can get out of here before Kyle or one of the others get here...

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Maria

I look down at the extremely short, low cut, and all together a bit Britney-Spears-in-her-first-music-video-but-without-the-pigtails outfit, and practically gag. Oh my. I'm a slut. It gets worse as Kyle hands me a folder that says "Future Mrs Evans." I do have to come on to him. This is why they've given me a house.

Before I can protest, Kyle runs off, leaving me directions to the office. "I have to go .... the building two right is your office, fifth floor. Be there for eight fourty five."

I don't think I can do this.

Putting on my outfit quickly, I rush to the office, getting through make-up and everything to get there for eight forty five. I walk through the front doors and up the the office, and don't see anyone familiar, so I kind of stand there awkwardly, before asking a very tall, good looking man with light brown hair.

"Hi, I'm Mr. Evan's new secretary, do you know where I can find him?"

(hope that's okay. I couldn't remember where Michael was, so if he's somewhere else, make the tall goodlooking guy another person lol.)
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

bump!
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I am going to have to give up Michael. Sorry :oops:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment