An Unwanted Engagement... C/C Open: Mic, Kyl *Starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

I have been placed in this room for whatever reason and let me just add that I don’t like it one bit. I was informed that my best friend Liz is to be married off to some loser who has a real issue with monogamy. That is if his many conquests are any indication. I wasn’t about to let her face the firing squad alone so they forced me to come here. Just when I think I’ve got things figured out the walls shift and I am plucked into the middle of the room.

What the hell is with these people? I begin to get frightened. This has to be some kind of terrible mistake. I am a lady in waiting for goodness sakes. There is a certain amount of respect you receive just by having that title. "Where is Lizzie?" I find myself pondering aloud. I look up to see a spiky haired ruffian grinning down at me. Suddenly I feel rather embarrassed at my position on the floor. Rising I gather my dress up so that I don’t trip as I erase the distance between.

“Who the hell do you think you are buddy?” I growl fury overwhelming me. “I’ll have you know that treating people in such a way is downright ludicrous. If we were on my home planet you would be flogged…repeatedly.” His bold uncompromising stature alerts me that it is not a mere peasant I have encountered but some sort of authority figure. “I want some answers and I want them now.” I demand with an unrelenting expression. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment