All Bets Off - ADULT/CC *Thread 3!*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

"It'll be my pleasure."

Isabel whispers and before I can reply she kisses me like there's no tomorrow. After a few heavenly moments, we break slightly apart gasping for breath and I somehow manage to mutter, "Believe me, it's my pleasure too."

Then, I start trailing kisses along her throat up to her face while my hands move under her shirt. I freeze for a second when I realize that she's not wearing a bra. My brain comes up with a lot of fantasies while I resume my kissing, moving back towards Isabel's lips.

"Maybe we should," I start mumbling between kisses, "stop the movie so you won't," again some kissing, "miss the movie again."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

The feel of Alex's lips against my skin is heavenly to say the least and I arch my head to give him better access, sighing in satisfaction. Moving gingerly I manage to maneuver myself so that I am straddling his hips, much more comfortable now.

My stomach muscles jump slightly when I feel his hands on the bare skin of my tummy and my breath still for a moment as I feel them roaming. Shutting my eyes for a second I savour the sensation.

I hear him saying something about the movie so I try to concentrate and reply, "Forget the movie, we...can see it... later." placing little barely there kisses along his jawline, I let one hand of mine reach for the remote and switch the t.v. off. "No more distractions." I say in a low voice
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"No more distractions."

"Awesome." I mutter, not one hundred percent sure what Isabel was saying but her kissing me the way she is, is certainly awesome. When I notice some purring beside me, I realize that Isabel was talking about distractions and well ...

Kissing her passionately again for a few short moments, I rest my forehead against hers, "I really like your cat but I'd suggest that we ... either we move the cat away from the couch or we move somewhere else to continue this."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

Breathing heavily as Alex rests his forehead against mine, I nod my head, trying to catch my breath, I guess it bothers him that we have a feline audience. I am used to having her around so it doesn't make a difference to me. That is rather a funny thought and it brings a smile to my lips. "Cat can remain here...let's move to the bedroom." I tell and make to get up off of him.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"Cat can remain here...let's move to the bedroom."

If I wouldn't know better, I'd think I said something funny judging by the amused smile on Isabel's full lips. I'm probably imagining things.

When I notice Isabel trying to get up, I immediately tighten my hold on her. Meeting her surprised look with a mischievious one, I say, "Let me try the macho thing here, please."

With that, I make sure that her arms are locked around my neck and move one hand to her behind while the other is on her back. Giving Isabel a reassuring smile, I quickly get up from my sitting position.

Luckily, Isabel doesn't end up on the floor but is still in my arms - her legs now around my waist (I like that!) and I haven't broken my back with that move, so I think I did well.

"So, bedroom you said?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Let me try the macho thing here, please." Alex says when I try to get up off of him and I look at him with uncertainty. That is not such a good idea, I feel like telling him but I don't want him to think that I think he's weak or something and bruise that fragile male ego in the process.

"Oookay." I reply and hold on to him tightly, unconsciously bracing myself for a fall but he manages to get up in one move and I look at him, searching for signs that he's strained some muscle, but instead he asks, "So, bedroom you said?"

"Yes I did but...Alex are you sure you're okay? I am quite heavy and we can always walk to the bedroom, I don't want your back to give out and believe me I am more worried about that for selfish reasons." I tell him with a grin
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"Yes I did but...Alex are you sure you're okay? I am quite heavy and we can always walk to the bedroom, I don't want your back to give out and believe me I am more worried about that for selfish reasons."

I laugh at the last before shaking my head. "No, don't worry, I'll be fine and I promise, I'll let you down in your bedroom."

Glancing around a bit to make sure I'm not tripping over Misty, I manoveur around the couch and towards Isabel's bedroom. "And you are not heavy." I say after a moment, really meaning it. "I have no problem carrying you around and I know that Im not He-man."

When we enter the room, I quickly close the door behind me to make sure the cat won't interrupt us and hold Isabel up against the door.

"Okay, what now?" I ask while pressing kisseson her throat and neck.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"I have no problem carrying you around and I know that I'm not He-man." Now which girl doesn't like to hear her boyfriend say that and I can't help but chuckle. Looking at him, I run my fingers (of one hand, the other holding on to him) through his hair affectionately,

"You're such a charmer."

"Okay, what now?" he asks as I find myself pressed up against the back of my bedroom door with Alex raining kisses on my neck "Uh" mind not working here. I close my eyes, tilting my head to one side, enjoying the attention, "Up to you." I manage to get out
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"Up to you."

Haha, so I can have my wicked way with her! Okay, I probably could get pretty naughty even if it wasn't up to me but ... Haha! "Very nice of you to let the guest decide." I murmur.

I continue kissing her neck/throat for a few more moments before I put her down on her feet again which makes it easier for me to acess her lips. Between passionate kisses, I slowly move us towards her bed, where I gently lay her down and follow suit, so I'm on top of Isabel, still kissing her.

"Feel free to complain/protest if you aren't happy with my actions." I whisper as I start trailing kisses down her throat again, one of my hands moving underneath her top, stroking along her side.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

It's heavenly to be in his arms!
Oh geez...what's wrong with me? I sound like some cheap romance novel heroine. Alex what have you done to me?! You make me weak at the knees.
Placing my hands on his waist I let him guide me to the bed.

"Feel free to complain/protest if you aren't happy with my actions." Arching my body slightly, I simply revel in the gentle yet passion filled touch of his mouth and hands, "No complaints at all." I answer running my fingers through his hair before letting one hand slide under his shirt, tugging it up, in order to get it off.