All Bets Off - ADULT/CC *Thread 3!*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

"Nah uh...I think I would have fallen for you hook , line and sinker just like I did this time. Had we been friends first, I still would have known that you're caring, honest, dependable and absolutely lovable and..."

What a nice ego boost to know that she would have fallen for me anytime. Eh, fallen for me? Oh ...

"that I would make you mine some day."

I laugh at that. "You are absolutely right, I wouldn't have had a chance to restist you."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"You are absolutely right, I wouldn't have had a chance to restist you."
"You're absolutely right." I tell him matter of factly and shift on to his lap "I am very determined and I must confess I have always gotten the guy I want, right since high school."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"I am very determined and I must confess I have always gotten the guy I want, right since high school." Isabel tells me in a husky voice as she suddenly sits in my lap. Huh? When did that happen? Oh, why shoud I care?

"Oh really?" I ask with raised eyebrows as my hands automatically move to her hips. "When you say high school, you mean that older guy?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"When you say high school, you mean that older guy?"
Huh...older guy! What older guy? I stop touching his cheek and pull back a little, "What older guy? I don't recall telling you about any older guy."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

And the moment's gone. Me and my big mouth! No wait, she distracted me, so I couldn't think clearly - it aint my fault at all!

"Well, you told me that you were dating an older guy during high school. The one you labelled as your 'worst dating experience ever'. The one who wanted to get into your pants. Bad bad guy." I say the last with a shake of my head, hoping to lighten the mood.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Well, you told me that you were dating an older guy during high school. The one you labelled as your 'worst dating experience ever'..." Okay now I remember. I had told him about Jesse the first night we met, at the club when we were discussing out worst dating experiences.

"The one who wanted to get into your pants. Bad bad guy." I can't help but shudder with distaste at that thought "Oh yes, how could I forget I told you about him the very first night we met. I'm surprised you didn't think I was stupid or something like that. He was a jerk. Anyway, I learnt from that experience and always played it cool after that but I guess I was made a fool of by Grant."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"Poor you!" I tell her with a grin, running my hand along her back soothingly. "But if makes you feel better, till about two weeks ago, my girlfriends had been total disasters too. Luckily, that has changed now."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

But if makes you feel better, till about two weeks ago, my girlfriends had been total disasters too. Luckily, that has changed now."
I grin at him once more, feeling better after having been reminded about my two disasters. And that's all they were really, I haven't had many boyfriends.

"You can be sure of that, I plan on making you one happy man Alex Whitman..." it was on the tip of my tongue to add 'for the rest of your life' but luckily I stopped myself in time. I can picture how he would have run had I actually said that out loud.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"You can be sure of that, I plan on making you one happy man Alex Whitman..."

"Oh really?" I ask grinning probably just as big as Isabel does. "Sounds like life will be good for me then. On the other hand, I consider myself as modest and easily handled so ... you won't have too much trouble keeping me happy, I think. Hey, how about you start right now?"

I ask and pull her closer to me while I lean up slightly, meeting her lips half way.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"...Hey, how about you start right now?" he asks taking me slightly by surprise and I find his lips on mine
I smile against his mouth, "It'll be my pleasure." I whisper throatily and proceed to kiss him thoroughly, wrapping my arms around his neck