All Bets Off - ADULT/CC *Thread 3!*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

"Alex you're staring!"

Isabel pouts just as my lips come in contact with her breast. Since I don't hear any protests from Isabel, I continue with kissing my way around the area of her chest, my hand moving up and down Isabel's spine.

But sadly, all good things must come to an end so after some long minutes, I kiss my way up to Isabel's lips again. "Sorry for staring." I mutter for kissing her.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I can't think straight nor do I want to as I feel Alex's mouth on the sensitive flesh of my breasts. Tilting my head back, my fingers begin to run through his hair of their own volition, pulling his head closer and incoherent little noises start to escape my mouth.

All too soon it's over and I open my eyes as I feel him kissing his way up my neck and I'm about to ask him why he stopped but he spoke first, "Sorry for staring." he says against my mouth

"You more than made up for it." I reply huskily and then move off him "Your turn to take the next article of clothing off." I inform him with a naughty cum sexy grin
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"Your turn to take the next article of clothing off." Isabel tells me with a grin as she stretches out next to me. I'm more in the mood to just dive on top of her and kiss her senseless but more skin on skin contact would be welcome too.

I move to the end of the bed and leaning down I quickly take my socks off, giving Isabel a quizzical look. Seeing the look she gives me, I laugh out loud, "Sorry, couldn't resist."

With that, I get up and quickly take my pants off before moving up to her again, stretching out opposite of her. "So, any wishes on how to continue?" I ask with a smile, my eyes flickering between her eyes-lips-breasts.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Sorry, couldn't resist." Alex says after he takes off his socks and I can't help but roll my eyes at his antics, feeling very relaxed all of a sudden, even though this is the first time we are seeing each other naked which is surprising me to no end.

"Tease!" I mutter and swat his back which is within reach before he removes his pants and lies back down next to me.

"So, any wishes on how to continue?" he asks and I pretend to think about the question, while my hand lazily roams his chest and moves lower, toying with the waistband of his boxers, "Not really, I am just going by instinct." I reply with a grin "but...I could give you a back massage if you want." I inform him with a raised eyebrow
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"but...I could give you a back massage if you want."

Hm, I so wasn't expecting that but ... "I'd be careful with such offers if I were you because I tend to say 'yes' with such things." I reply with a smile, enjoying the movements on Isabel's hands on my chest.

"if you are sure you want to then ... okay."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"but...I could give you a back massage if you want."

Hm, I so wasn't expecting that but ... "I'd be careful with such offers if I were you because I tend to say 'yes' with such things." I reply with a smile, enjoying the movements on Isabel's hands on my chest.

"if you are sure you want to then ... okay."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: I think a new thread is needed :) )
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

littleroswell wrote:~LIZ~

It feels so good when he takes my arm and I feel a slight shiver go up and down my spine at the contact again. I lead us through the maze of booths to where the food ones are and stop to face Max. "Ok, so what are you in the mood for?" His eyes darken and I start to feel the heat rise in my cheeks. Ok, so maybe I already know what he's in the mood for but I was talking about food. Leaning a little closer, I say, "You know, the idea of going back to your place after this is a really good one."

Stepping back, I can see that my words have made an impact. I grin and repeat, "So like I said, what do you want to eat?"
~~~~~MAX~~~~~~
I swallow hard. All I can think of at the minute is eating her. I swallow and say "Uh... well..." I force myself to stop staring at her and look. "I don't mind...what do you want?" I get my money out of my wallet. "I'm buying... it will make it seem like more of a date..."

Did I just say date? I dont date! I do one night stands....
Oh well...whatevers necessary to get her to bed... thats all this is...
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Ok, everyone! New thread. BTW, sorry I haven't been around much lately. We're down to the wire on the house and things are frantic around here! Ack! :shock:
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!