The Warrior's Tale (Teen, AU, CC) *STARTING!-4 needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Dante~

He has me pinned to the ground with arms behind my back in a vice like grip. Jason's anger is primal and dagerous like he's a wild beast looking for his next victim. He really is pissed off about what I said, but he should know by now I never think before I speak.

"You know what screw this you want to use your powers then fine." I say swiftly puching him forcefully with the strength of elbows.

"I can feel your pain and grief Jason. All I'm saying is deal with it and stop acting like a chile who had his favorite toy taken away because you are not a child!"
May the angels be with you
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JASON~~~~~
His elbows knock me back hard, and one connects with my nose. There's a horrible, bone breaking sound, and blood starts to squirt. I get up and stagger backwards away from him.

"Damn you Dante" I say, not raising my voice. "I was going to help... but now? Now you can forget it." I tell him coldly before transporting myself outside into Gill's car. He'll figure I went home... but my nose is too painful to do that... and I'm not going to go home to an empty house.
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

~GILLI~

Dante and Jason are scuffling on the floor throwing punches as me and Evie walk in. I know I should pull them apart tell that they're being stupid but I can't one they need to release this anger and two I'm too tired, I'm exhausted, emotionally drained. Jason teleports out of them room and at first I think he would of teleported home but I realise he wouldn't want to go home to an empty home filled with memories of ghosts.

"Evie, look after Dante and I'm going to go find Jas and try and talk some sense into him and Dante that stuff you said about Isabel was really kind of harsh" I know he was only trying to help but Jas loved his mum and with his emotions all tipsy turvy Dante was lucky Jas didn't kill him.

Walking out the back door of the crash I head for my car where I can see Jason's lone figure standing next to it. Coming to stand mext to him I lift my hand to his face ready to heal him, I know it will take a lot out of me but I need to show him that I understand why he hit Dante.
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JASON~~~~~
I look up as I see Gillian come towards me. She lifts her hand towards my broken nose but I quickly move away. "Don't!" I say quickly as I move away. I go round to the otherside of the car. "My mistake...well two mistakes...one hitting him... but two being any where near him. Why cant he just let me be! I said I was there. But noooo."

I wince as I notice blood has dripped all down my shirt. I get a tissue out but it is quickly red with my blood. "Damn him..."
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

~Gilli~

"Damn him..." Jas says after he walks away from me, stopping me from healing him. Tears well in my eyes at Jas rejection to let me heal him and I turn away from him, I slid down the side of car so I'm sitting on the ground with my knees pressed into my chest.

"This is all so hard and you and Dante all yous can do it fight" I whisper harshly

"yeah Dante shouldn't have said that stuff but my parents, our parents are lying dead on the floor in there...I want no bugger that I NEED somone to blame Jas" I begin to sob, I knwo I said that I wouldn't cry until I had this over and done with but I didn't know it would feel like this!
Turn Off The Light
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JASON~~~~~
I sigh before walking over to her and putting my arm round her. "Hey.... I know... I just..." I feel like a right git now. But I'm one of these people who's very introverted. I wish I wasn't, but I am.

"I'm sorry Gill....I just... I wanted to wait for you two and Dante started yelling at me so that it could help... I guess I was too busy trying to think about myself and not getting killed by Dante that I... I'm sorry Gill..." I hold her tighter and murmur, "Its okay if you want to cry... I'm here... I'll never leave you...."
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

~Gilli~

"I'm sorry Gill....I just... I wanted to wait for you two and Dante started yelling at me so that it could help... I guess I was too busy trying to think about myself and not getting killed by Dante that I... I'm sorry Gill..."Jas says with his arm around me."Its okay if you want to cry... I'm here... I'll never leave you...."

Choking on a sob I turn to him with wide eyes. "you can't know that...you can't say that!...mom and dad were suppose to be there forever as well but look!, there not are they" I accuse, like it's his fault that he wont always be there.

"every single moment might be our last" I say sitting deadly still, plucking the courage to do something I've wanted to for a while. Quickly I turn and press my lips to Jas's.
Turn Off The Light
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JASON~~~~~
"you can't know that...you can't say that!...mom and dad were suppose to be there forever as well but look!, there not are they" she says accusingly. I look at her, my heart twanging painfully thats she's in such a worried state...
"every single moment might be our last"

And with that her lips are on mine. At first I don't know what to do. Its a complete shock. We're just friends... we were talking about me dating someone else...

But this kiss... it feels so... so natural...
That is until I move my head slightly and my broken nose touches hers. I have to pull back as I make a pained grunt. "Ow.... stupid thing" I say as I hold my tissue over my nose, not knowing what else to say.
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

~Gilli~

Jas moves back because of his broken nose but he kissed me back...he kissed me back, wow. Staring straight in front of me I can still see Jason with a tissue on his nose trying to stem the bleeding.

"please will you let me heal it" I say turning onto my knees, sliding one knee over his so I'm right on his face.

"please..I hate seeing you in pain Jas"I say pleadingly as I place my hands on his cheeks waiting for his answer.
Turn Off The Light
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JASON~~~~~
I sigh as I loook at her and slowly move my hand away. "Kay..." I murmur, starting to wonder if she will heal me and kiss me again... and whether that was a good or bad thing...

Bad thing. We're just friends....
That kiss....

Just friends. Absolutely just friends. I look at her and look into her eyes so she can heal my nose.