The Warrior's Tale (Teen, AU, CC) *STARTING!-4 needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

~Gilli~

"Kay..." Jas mumers and I slid my hands from his cheeks to his nose gently applying pressure. I look into Jas's eyes and open the connection, so I can heal him.

I begin to see flashes of Jas's life and his feelings and oh crap! I realise that he'll be able to see mine as well and then Jas will know about me budding crush on him. The connection breaks off as Jas's nose heals and slowly I slid my hands off Jason's face. I look down at my hands to nervous to move cause I'm waiting for Jason to be disgusted of politely tell me that we could never be.
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JASON~~~~~
She slides her hand over my nose and immediately I'm knocked speechless by the feelings and flashes I get....which start off about me as her friend... then her parents... and then me again...but with a whole different feeling to it...
She likes me.

Oh my... this is... this is big. She moves her hand and looks down and I know she's expecting me to say something like "Forget it...never..."....

But that Kiss....that perfect kiss....

"Should we go back inside? I don't want to but....if your there I will."
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

~Gilli~

"Should we go back inside? I don't want to but....if your there I will." Nodding I stand up and lick my lips which all of a sudden seem very dry. I can't believe Jas didn't say anything about my crush, was it because he didn't want to hurt my feeling or was it because it didn't repulse him as muchas I thought it would.

I go to reach my hand out to grab his hand like I would normally do but I quickly snatch it back hoping Jas didn't see it.
Turn Off The Light
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JASON~~~~~
She nods and I smile at her. After a moment as we take the long way round the back I put my arm around her protectively.... but the movement seems to feel different now... I guess everything is different now.

"How's Evie?" I ask as we walk round the back.
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

~Gilli~

"How's Evie?"Jason ask with his arm around my shoulders, my body tingles from his touch, more so than before because now he knows and he still wants to hold me. "Like the rest of us, tired and scared and heartbroken" I say sadly leaning my head on his shoulder as we reach the backdoor of the Crashdown and enter. Dante and Evie are still sitting there. " I think maybe we all need to talk, don'tcha think?"

I say looking at Dante and Jason. "We are all the same boat, we can't afford to squabble, someone murdered them and I don't about the rest of you but I need to see them go down and if it is an alien like you say Evie then the police aren't going to be able to do crap all" I say getting angry.
Turn Off The Light
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Dante~

"My dad told us to stick together," I tell them randomly and I stare up at the clock in the corner of the room.

I think back to a moment in my childhood when all of us play around and put our powers together. It would alway go foward a little in time. What if we reverse and go back and time. Before I realize it I have a brilliant idea.

"Guys time. Time!" I shout. "Remember when we used to put our powers together? Do guy remember what would happen?"
May the angels be with you
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

~Gilli~

"Guys time. Time!"

"Remember when we used to put our powers together? Do guy remember what would happen?" My eyebrows scrunch in confusion and I try to remember back to when we used our powers together.

"Um I Don't remember much of it, just after we put our powers together I felt really drained and mom told me never to do it again and that it was dangerous" She had been so worried about me because I had lost my powers for nearly a week and made me tell her what it was we had done.

"We lost our powers but I don't remember why" I'm the youngest of our group and we put our powers together when we were really little, so the others probably remember more than me. I remember being upset because I couldn't make waves in the bath for my barbies to surf on but I don't remember why.
Turn Off The Light
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

"Yeah who could forget that? We wanted to see him one last time, so we went back in time by putting all our powers together. Well I have an idea. What if we all put our powers together again? This time we go back to 1999." I reply with a hint of a smile forming on my lips.

I had a funny feeling that going back 'til then would change our future. There has to be a way to save our parents. Call me crazy if I'm ready to do the unthinkable, but we aren't normal. We don't follow the rules.

"I know it sounds risky," I say as everybody stays silent, "but I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to get our parents back. I say to hell with breaking the laws of physics. What do you guys think?"
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

~Gilli~

"I know it sounds risky,"

"but I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to get our parents back. I say to hell with breaking the laws of physics. What do you guys think?"

"Are you serious? You want us to go back to 1999 when our parents were what?...17?" my disbelief shows plainly on my face as I stare at Dante, I would love to have my parents back but there was a reason they told us not to play with time...I start to chew my bottom lip and my eyes fall on Jason, I know it's selfish...we could mess up everything time could be screwed up monumentally by our actions...but I want to talk to my mum.

"I...I..." I say with a sigh "I want to do it, maybe their past selves will actually tell us something about our alien halves and not shelter it from us"
Turn Off The Light
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

"Are you serious? You want us to go back to 1999 when our parents were what?...17?" Gill says disbelievingly but then a few moments later realazation shone in her eyes. It took her a few moments to realize this might be the only way to see our parents.

"I...I..." She says with a sigh "I want to do it, maybe their past selves will actually tell us something about our alien halves and not shelter it from us."

"That's actully not a bad idea, but I need to know if you guys are all in this. I know Gill is with me. Who else is with me?
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~