Aliens Agents and Alibi's (Adult, CC/AU/XO w/LFN) *STARTING*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I really shouldn't do this... lol... but can I have Michael from LFN and take Max??
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Michael ~ LFN

Operations was not the same since Nikita’s death was faked with my aid. I knew approximately where she was going, but I still couldn’t take the risk going to see her. It was too dangerous, far too dangerous. So, I let myself go on as if nothing was different, not wanting anyone in Section to know that there was something different. I couldn’t risk giving Nikita away. After all, she was safe and alive, that’s all that mattered.

There were times that I would go to her old apartment, part of my mind hoping to see her there although I knew that she wouldn’t be. I had known the entire time, yet somehow I kept hoping. That was why when a week ago, Madeline calling me into her office set me off. Though, thankfully I had managed to keep her from realizing what I was thinking or feeling.

“Sit down, Michael. I’ve got a mission for you and I believe you are the only one that can do whatever needs to be done here.” Madeline had stated as I walked in.

Sitting down, I waited as she turned on the computer, turning it toward me. “We received this a few weeks ago. I’ve had teams checking on it, but they haven’t been able to turn anything up. Somehow, it seems Nikita survived and we want her brought in or eliminated. You are the only one that would be able to get close enough to her. I’d like to know just how she managed to survive, but if canceling her becomes a necessity do it. She could compromise Section if others got their hands on her.”

That was the mission as it had been lain out before me. I did some checking of my own, made some contacts of my own and now, here I was once I’d lost all traces of Section. I was heading into Roswell, New Mexico to check on a lead. A lead I was praying was true, but also hoping it wasn’t. If I were able to track her, then anyone would eventually be able to.

I went through several weeks of reprogramming after her ‘loss’, let everyone believe I was over Nikita and capable. I’d never once forgotten her but I knew the job now. More then I knew anything else. I had to kill her or find a way to save her completely. With Section, saving her completely would be impossible. The Freedom League could track her one-day… or some other enemy that Section had to fight. Death would be her only chance at freedom. Question was, could I go through with it?
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

Isabel

I sign the forms and hand them back to the secretary that handed them to me as I stand in my office, ready for the forms along with a package to be sent to a client.

"Miss Evans you have a conference call in twenty minutes" My P.A says as she shoos away the messenger.

"Thanks Amanda" I say as she heads back out of my office with only a nod at my gratitude, I don't know what I would have done if it hadn't been for her. Since I started Alien Fashions I have been swept off my feet and if it weren't for my amazing Personnal Assistant I wouldn't leave at night. Amanda has been working for me since the doors forst opened and now that AF are the top Fashion House in New Mexico and one of the top Three in America I couldn't be more lucky to have her and all of my staff actually.

Amanda has backed me up on every decision I have made well all except one...Jesse my boyfriend or making-of-a-wife-beater as Amanda calls him. Jesse doesn't like her either and is always on me about fireing her and it's one of the many reasons we get into fights, everything I do that doesn't revolve around him seems to cause fights with Jesse I think with a sigh.

Why can't he just let me live my own life, he's always there and a lot of the time I don't want him to be *sigh*
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

~Isabel~

Sitting back, I slid my feet underneath me on my huge official looking leather chair and my computer screen goes to the screen saver, a picture of me and Alex on one of our days at the park in the picture I'm sitting in his lap with his arms around me as I look back at him with my huge sunglasses on. I can remember the day it happened and remember what I was thinking, closing my eyes I go back to the fantasy I had that day.

Alex laughed in my ear as he again tried to pull my sunglasses off but I began to squirm to get away from his attacking hands and ended sliding out of his lap, twisted so my head pillowed on his thigh and I looked up at the his gorgeous eyes, which had turned dark as he looked at me, the look sending chills down my spine and leaving a liquid heat deep in my belly.

"Alex?" I said breathlessly. Alex's hands came down and framed my face and very gently tugged me back up his body till our faces were mere inches away from each other. His hand slid down across my cheek and down my throat, along my arm and came to rest splayed across my side rubbing small circles into my flesh with his thumb. I shivered as Alex licked his lips a tiny smile tugging at one side of his mouth. He began to move closer....Oh! He's going to kiss me!

My phone lets out a shrill sound and I shake my head as if waking from a foggy dream, as it comes to life letting me know that someones trying to ring me and a feeling of dread flows over me and I pray that it isn't Jesse, as quickly as the thought enters me head I squash it...Why wouldn't I want to talk to my boyfriend?

My heart starts to pound double time in my chest when I see that it is actually Alex who is ringing me.

"Hello, I was just thinking about you" I say my voice coming out slightly husky and my face goes red thinking about how why it's all husky. Good one Evans thinking dirty thoughts about your friend who doesn't even see you that way, especially when you have a boyfriend.
Turn Off The Light
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

~Isabel~

"Oh were you huh, well I must confess I was thinking the same thing, about you of course, not me," I wish Alex, if you knew half the stuff I think about you, you'd probably be so embarassed you wouldn't talk to me again. "So, hows my girl doing? You up for some lunch right about now?"

"Hmmm" pours out my mouth before I can stop it and I can't hide the smile that brightens my entire face at the thought of being his girl, I'd love to his girl above anything else I'd love to be Alex Whitman's Girl.

"Well Um I can't leave cause I have a call I have to take soon..."My face is bright red at my moan but I can't bear Alex to go I want to see him so bad but I can't miss this phone call.

"Ohh But maybe you could bring something here? and we could eat together?" I say hoping I don't sound too desperate
Turn Off The Light
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

~Isabel~

"Of course my sweet,"I only just manage to hold back my swooning sigh at Alex's term of endearment "and what do you have in mind? A little pasta, chinese, sandwhiches? You name it I'll get it for you." Hmm Alex what I have in mind soo doesn't involve food although, food could be kinda fun...ooh I have such a dirty mind.

"Oh Alex, you are too good to me. Um how about Chinese? you know I get a very immature kick out of the containers" I giggle into the phone, sometimes I can be very childish, example; my love for the cute chinese food containers and the fact that I still watch cartoons I even have a new favourite 'Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends' only two people know about my love for cartoons my brother who has sworn under threat of dismemberment and Alex.

I know I don't need to threaten Alex seeing as he's still a cartoon watcher himself, we still watch them together. It can be pure torture, sitting cuddling on the couch early on saturday morning in our pyjamas while we watch the cartoon channel, having Alex so close...it's hard but I would never give it up, I love having him so close even if he doesn't get the same joy out of being close to me.

"I can't wait till you get here, I'm so hungry my poor little tummy is rumbling" I laugh.
Turn Off The Light
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

I really like this :)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

OOC: Not sure what to do with Maria...maybe I'll add her here in a bit, lol, but ehre's a starting post for Liz. I'm assuming she doesn't realize she was healed, since she doesn't know Max is an alien. Let me know if you want me to change anything, Ali. :)

~Liz~

Sometimes life throws you curve balls. If anyone knows that, it's me. Not that anything particularly horrible or miraculous has happened to me. But a few things that I never would've guessed would happen have happened to me.

For starters my parents decided to retire and leave the little town of Roswell, way earlier than intended. They live in Florida now. We tlak a lot, but visits are few and far between. And this left me at 20 with my own business.

Thank god for Maria. If it hadn't been for her, I'm not sure I would've handled everything so well, one after the other. But that's what friends are for.

And that's why I extended a hand to Nikita when she showed up. She looked...lost. Like she needed a friend. Like she had had a year, or two, or maybe more that shook ehr to her core. Too many things happened all at once. And she seemed to sad, so defeated.

It would've been wrong to turn my back on her. To have her stay at some rundown motel, alone. When alone was probably the last thing she needed to be.

She's still mostly a mystery to me. She has secrets. Lots of them. They seem to prey on her from the inside out. And I think she's suffered a great loss. But I'm not one to pry. And she doesn't cause any trouble. And she's a good worker.

I smile at her slightly as I reach the bottom of the stairs from the apartment to the breakroom at the Crashdown.

"Hey," I say to her in greeting. Sometimes I'm not sure what to say to her becasue of all of the unspoken secrets between us, but other times it's like we jsut understand each other. "How was your morning?" I ask curious, wondering if we were really busy. She looks exhausted.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: I think the reason Liz doesn't know about Max being an alien is because he hasn't had to heal her yet. Ali can correct me if I'm wrong.

bic:

~Max~

I can’t say that waking up every morning doesn’t change the way I feel as I fall asleep lately. I love Liz, I’ve been living a dream dating her the last few months. To me, her doe brown eyes had always been the most beautiful thing I could ever see. Yet, here I am unable to be completely open with her about who I really am, what I really am. Isabel, Michael, Tess and I… we made a pact some time ago about how we’d never tell another soul. Our lives depend on our secrecy, but I wish I could open up to Liz.

I think about how much I have been able to enjoy in life and how much I’d have to give up if alien hunters ever found out about us and I know that it’s not just my life that would be affected by the news. It would be anyone we told and my family. How could I ask Isabel to give up her way of life for me? Or ask Michael to say farewell to the relative peace he’s found in the last few years since he was freed from Hank? Or to ask Tess to begin to feel as though the family she’s found with the Sheriff will end?

I can’t. And that’s what is killing me about this. I love those three, they are my family, but I’ve also always loved Elizabeth Parker, since the very first day I saw her when I got off the bus. She’s the only woman I ever want in my life.

“Evans, I’m headed out. I know you’ll handle everything while I’m gone.” I turned as I heard Brody speak. I’d actually been working since the morning, all day my mind on when I’d get out of work and could go and see Liz other then the brief lunch.

“Have a good vacation, Brody.” I told him, glad that when he’d taken ownership, he’d kept me on and now I was the Manager of the UFO Center. I got so many more perks. Not to mention, he’d taught me how to use the sensory equipment and I was going to enjoy checking out the logs, especially when we still wanted to find more about our other planet.

As Brody left, I glanced at the clock and smiled. Lunch time! Time to go feast my eyes on the woman who’s always on my mind and wish I could be open. Every time we kissed, I had to hold back something in order to keep from connecting to her and it was growing increasingly difficult, Though we hadn’t spoken of love, I really was hopeful that she had come to love me too.

“Jackson, I’m going on lunch. If you need me for anything, I’ll be at the Crash.” I told the assistant manager and then took off the vest and placed it under the counter before heading out the doors and across the street.

Reaching the doors of the Crash I looked around instantly, realizing that she’s not out in the main restaurant yet. Sighing, I know I could go up and check, she’s given me permission, but I never do. I, instead, walk over and take my seat at the table that I always sit in whether I’m alone or with one of the others. I already know what I’ll have so I don’t have to bother with a menu and I know I’m in a specific section. One that Liz tends on her own if she’s around or Maria often serves. Of course, there’s the chance that both ladies are off and I’ll be stuck with the subbing of Agnes which has happened before.
A List of All My Fics

OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

~Liz~

I glance at the clock, and noticing the time, I give Nikita an apologetic smile and move out of the break room and into the main restaurant. It's time for my shift to start. I take a deep breath, not knowing if I really want to face the day and all of the guests that come with it.

I look aroudn the floor. Not very busy. Kinda dead actually. But there is one table that's seated. One table that I usually look at first just to see if he's there. And today, he is. Must be his break. He can't be off of work already.

Max. He makes me smile, without me even knowing that it happens. He seems to always make things seem better. I enjoy all the time I spend with him. I think it might be something more. But sometimes I feel like there's still a distance between us.

I smile at him and walk over to the table.

"Hey," I greet him,"How're you?"