Aliens Agents and Alibi's (Adult, CC/AU/XO w/LFN) *STARTING*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

(OC- Ali can I have an Alex post, when your not busy...:D :) )
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

Isabel

"I'll be there in a flash my Izzy girl," I have to sigh as I put the phone down, damn that man is so perfect. I look up and see Amanda is standing in the door way with knowing smirk, she knows me so well and knows all about my ginormus crush on Alex.

"Don't forget who pays you..." I say with a sickly sweet smile, she knows I'm only kidding and laughs as she puts more papers on my desk. The funny thing about Amanda is she wants Alex and I all most as me but I'm sure weather it's because she hates Jesse or she really thinks Alex is perfect for me.

Amanda smiles at me and begins to explain what the papers are for but I guiltily faze her out and another fantasy takes her place, one of lunch chinese containers sat empty on my desk while Alex stand behind me giving me a massage while he whispers in my ear how much he wants to make love to me.

"Have I ever told you how gorgeous you are my Izzy girl?"

"Izzy I want you so bad"

"Have I ever told you how amazing his voice is? it's deep and manly but not oafishly manly" I contently sigh as Alex's ghost hands disappear.

"Boss were you even listening to me? This is kinda important" Amanda huffs impatiently and rolls her eyes when I blush, knowing exactly what distracted me. With another huff she gets up and walk towards the door and as she flings open the door she turns around.

"God! I wish you and Alex would just have sex already, so you could get back to work!" She says with a laugh but notices I'm not laughing. In fact I don't think I remember how to laugh...nope just blush. As the man of my dreams is standing in my doorway and just heard what Amanda said... oh crap.
Turn Off The Light
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

~Isabel~

"Umm, I brought chocolate," I don't know weather to be relieved that Alex ignored Amanda's comment or offended...ok that's just silly right? It's not like Alex knows I want to sleep with him and was brushing me off, he probably just saw me blushing and figured he was saving us from an extremely awkward conversation...

"I like chocolate" I say with pout holding my hand out, I'm still aloud to sulk and chocolate is good. Looking back Amanda gives me a very apologetic look as she rushes out the door. Putting on a big smile I push myself further into the chair.

"Well you going to come in?" Biting my lip, this is so confusing part of me wants Alex to know exactly what I'm thinking, brush everything off my desk and take me right now but another part of me wants him never to know, cause if he doesn't know then he can't say no, right?
Turn Off The Light
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

"God! I wish you and Alex would just have sex already, so you could get back to work!" She says with a laugh but notices I'm not laughing. In fact I don't think I remember how to laugh...nope just blush. As the man of my dreams is standing in my doorway and just heard what Amanda said... oh crap.
:lol: :lol: :lol: still loving this :lol:
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

~Isabel~

"Open up sweets," I can't suppress the moan that comes out as Alex feeds me the tiny piece of chocolate and I'm not sure weather it's the fact that it's really good chocolate, which it is. Alex always seems to know what I'm craving and give it to me or it could just be the fact that right now I'm licking chocolate of Alex's fingers and it's make me feel all tingly.

As I release Alex's fingers with a pop, all the chocolate having been licked off, I give him my biggest smile ith a small giggle.

"Yumm-mee" I giggle nervously as I realise how erotic Alex's gesture to feed me chocolate was.

No one has ever been able to melt my ice queen persona like Alex does, I mean Jesse tries or he did at first now he has come to the conclusion that I am actually as hard as I let people think I am and that they're isn't actually anything soft and cuddly underneath it all. At first it had really upset me that we couldn't connect in a way that a couple should but I soon realised that it was a subconcious thing not to let Jesse close, for two reasons, one Jesse would only hurt me and two even though I was trying move on from my crush on Alex I knew deep down Jesse and I just don't...Connect. *sigh*

Rising from my chair I move over to the white over stuffed couch that sits in my office, sitting down I pat the seat beside me in gesture for Alex to sit next to me. I tuck my legs underneath me as I wait for Alex to get up and sit down on the lounge.

"I wanna be more comfy...and I think I need an Alex cuddle" I say with a cheeky grin.
Turn Off The Light
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: I'm so sorry... I never saw that there was a response here to Max :oops: :oops:

bic:

~Max~

"Hey," I hear and glance up to see the most beautiful woman alive looking at me with a smile, "How're you?"

"I'm much better now." I tell her with a smile as I reach out to take her hand in mine before saying, "Would it be improper to ask the woman I love to come here so I can kiss her?" I question with a smile even as I wish I could tell her the truth about me, about who and what I really am. I just know that I can't.

I do want to take her into my arms and show everyone here just how much I love her. I guess I have continued to dream that someday I would be able to tell her the truth about my alien status. I always dream of it and every dream I've had has always come out wrong. I really don't know what to do. The last thing in the world that I would ever want to do is scare Liz away and I can't risk Michael, Isabel and Tess either.

~Kyle~

Such a long day, too long. I am so glad that it's over. I have plenty of time to rest and enjoy. I think I'll even pick up dinner for Tess and I. So many times, I've thought about Tess, about how she truly has been a part of my family ever since Dad and I took her into our home. I can't even begin to imagine what life would have been like without her in it, without waking up to find her in my jersey and a pair of her shorts when I first came out to find her in my home.

I remember at first I wasn't exactly wanting a sister, I'd wanted more then that from Tess. But, I also hadn't given myself the chance to see her as more then a beautiful body with legs to die for. Now, she's so much more and I'm protective over her in a way I'd never imagined I would be.

Pulling up to the Chinese restaurant I step out and move inside and giving a quick order. While I waited, I contemplated many different things. Including the changes I'd been going through around Tess. I don't know when the last time was that I'd gone out for a date and been able to get completely through the night without thinking about Tess.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I’m sorry for the inconvenience but I will no longer be involved in RP’s here on RF. I want to thank everyone for having given me the chance, given me a home and for the friendships I’ve forged here.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Hey Ali.....if you would like I can take Max....let me know! Just PM me!
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
~SavitarOmegrion~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ~SavitarOmegrion~ »

If you like, I could take Michael from LFn??
My motto is, Live long and prosper, but whatever you do, don't piss me off. It seriously shortens the live long part.

(Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter Verse)