Been There, Done That (Adult,/UC/Slash)*Starting 2 Open

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

Alex

Rule number three: Big boy's don't cry.

It's an odd thing; when somebody you know dies you always think the first thing you would do is cry. You feel like you should, that it's expected of you, but as I stand there and hold Maria as she does, I can't. It's Liz, she says. They've shot Liz. I want to cry for her - I should - but as those words echo in my head I just feel... detached.

"What do we do now?" Maria asks.

I glance over at Kyle, at a loss for what to tell her. "I don't know, but one of us should call the Parkers", I tell her. This was Liz's first time alone during a Festival. Mr. Parker didn't wanna leave her, but he and her mother had gone to Santa Fe on business....
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Oh Man! He takes my cock in his mouth and it feels amazing. He knows exactly how to touch me, running his tounge everywhere, teasing the slit, even taking a ball in his mouth. It's better than I'd ever imagined. I shudder slightly, half closing my eyes as he continues his work. I hear him groan and even his voice, his breath on my cock, increases the pleasure he's giving me.

"....You like that Maxwell, is that what you want", Michael asks.

His voice sounds sultry and hot and he breathes on me again, making me twitch.

I look at him and he doesn't look the least bit unhappy about the situation. In fact, he looks positively pleased -- like he's in control of me. This wasn't supposed to be about making him happy. He said something -- I don't remember but I'm mad at him. I need --

I don't know what I need. This afternoon as spun into directions that I don't know how to control. I need to be in control again.

I need him to touch me again. My body is demanding more. I can't stop now. I want this. Energy and tension is building inside me and I need the release. I want this as bad as he does. Maybe more.

"I want more than that," I growl at him, letting my anger build again. Strangely, it doesn't seem to detract at all from the passions he's stirred in my body. The things I want and need right now. "You're enjoying that way too much."

I lift my knees from his arms and then grab one of his arms, pulling him up as I get to my feet. I don't even bother to close my pants. I'm going to be needing them open.

I pulling on his arm, I turn Michael before pushing him face-first against the jeep. I lean close behind him, pressing against every inch of his back. I bend my knees and rock up and down, rubbing my stiff cock against his denim covered ass.

"This is what you want, isn't it?" I demand even as the sensation sings through my senses. I want this, too. I want it bad.

AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

Michael

"I want more than that," Max growls pressing my wrist harder into the ground. I suppress a shudder at the look in his eyes.

I always hated violence, hated being restricted and held down. This is of course from years of dealing with Hank and not being able to use my powers for fear of killing him. but this... Part of me is being for just that, to be dominated.

"Then take it," I tell him. I look him straight in the eye, daring him. "...If you can." I smirk arrogently.

"You're enjoying that way too much." Suddenly that wieght is gone and my hands are free. For a second I'm bewildered. He's decided to stop, just to spite me, to taunt me he's stopped.

He pulls me to my feet, his grip tight around my wrist again. That'll deffinently leave a briuse in a few. With his free hand he grabs the back of my neck and pushes me into the jeep. I hiss at the feel of it in the desert sun, even with my shirt on, the steel of the hood is hot agaist my chest.

"This is what you want, isn't it?" He asks as he rubs himself against me. His voice is harsh; it demands an answer, but at the same time filled with leashed passion.

I whimper at the feel of his cock. It's so close my hole quivers in anticipation of being filled by it's lord. That part of me - the part that Max always denied and supressed - rages. It demands that I submit, that if I would do so I could finally have what I want.

"Yes damn it", I snap and growl. I look back over my shoulder to see Max grinning, but I don't care, I've already answered. "Yes Max...", I breath and push back into his cock. I smirk at the gasp I hear. "...I want you to fuck me."
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Oh God! He pushes back against me and it feels amazing. The rough denim of his jeans rubbing against my cock. My eyes roll back in my head for a moment as I take in the sensation.

"...I want you to fuck me."

His coarse language makes it worse. I want this as much as he does. I feel the pressure building up and I want more. So much more. I reach around in front of him and open his jeans, quickly pulling them down around his knees. One hand pushes at his shoulder, pressing him against the car as I brace myself so I can continue to rub my body up against his crack. My other hand stays in front of him, finding his cock and stroking it, running down its lenght and then curling around to pull back. He's already hard but I can feel his cock twitch in my hand, getting harder. The tip becomes moist and I smear that silky dampness around as far as it will go.

Last edited by isabelle on Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

Isabel

"So is this cafe something like a teen hotspot or something?"

I nod. "I guess you can call it that. A lot of the kids hang out there after school or on the weekends, but it's more of a tourist trap. You should see this thing. The whole decor is alien related...right down to the crashed spaceship over the door and the names of the dishes on the menu. It's pretty silly but everyone seems to like it." I tell her trying to hide the slight disgust I felt toward the place. If it weren't for Max going and oggling over Liz Parker nearly everyday, I'd never step foot in the place.

Kyle

"I don't know, but one of us should call the Parkers" Alex says.

He looks at me but I can't seem to get words to form, let alone think. I felt numb. The only thing I could comprehend were Maria's words. Dead...Liz is dead...someone shot her. No, that can't be. She can't be gone.

"No." I say in a harsh whisper and shake my head. My eyes roam the cafe searching for the familiar brown hair and bobbing antenea. The room was full of people, but none were her.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

Michael

I grunt as he yanks my jeans down over my hips. I can feel the heat emenating from the grill of the jeep, Max's hands on me... They're so soft and delicate; Not like my rough, callioused hands...

Suddenly, I get an idea and my eye's gleam. I reach down - Max has released me - and pull him away from my still weeping cock. I look at it, covered in precum, glistening in the sunlight. Slowly I bring the hand closer and tentatively touch it with my tougue.

The maon I hear behind me makes me smile and I suck the first digit in licking it clean. ".....Wanna taste Max....?"
~

I don't wanna hear a word about short or bad, I know this and I have been very busy lately - a trend that is likely to continue till after Chrismas.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- Are you kidding me, Chris? That post was awesome. What are you so defensive about?

*Max*

He starts licking off my fingers and I feel my twitching in response. It feels like his mouth is on my cock again; his tounge is so sensual. I feel my breath coming deep and slow. Then he stops, looking at me with a grin.

".....Wanna taste Max....? he asks and I get instantly harder.

I hadn't ever even thought about tasting it. When I'd jerked off at home, I'd always just cleaned off with a towel. Then his mouth was on my fingers ... it seemed so weird but it felt amazing. Now suddenly, I'm thinking new things. Tasting his pre-cum. What would that be like?

"... yeah..." I whisper. I lean in closer, still pressing my body against his, and his against the jeep. I open my mouth, letting my eyes close part way. In the next moment, I feel him guiding my hand into my mouth.

It's salty. A taste I'd never imagined. I open my eyes and look into his face. He's wearing an expression I've never seen before and can't quite decipher, but I know he's enjoying this.

"Mmmm," I say.

My own cock against his crack is seeping, too. I concider giving him that to taste but I remember that he already has. I wonder if it tastes the same as his.

AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

OOC: I'm not; I'm sorry dear I'm just a bit stressed, It was late I was tired, and for some reason I haven't been able to write for shit lately.

Michael

"... yeah..." He whispers.

I allow myself a small smile at the admition. His eyes, even his voice, tainted with passion and lust. His amber eye's amost seem to glow as I look into them, but it's clearly not the same thing it was at the start. I'm suddenly elated, I caused that look...

He leans forward and presses his body against mine. It's an oddly comforting thing, his body against mine - reassuring. I guide his hand just slightly as he begins to suck on the sulty digit. "That's it; nice and slow, savor it", I whisper to him.

When he pulls back our eye's meet again. I hesitate only briefly, tilting my head back slightly - the angles a bit awkward; but, like with everything else, I manage. For what feels like the hundreth time today I shiver as our lips meet and I taste myself on his.
~

OOC: Okay, it looks like we have a slight mood change, but you started it! ...Well I guess I kinda did, but... *Shrug* Oh well, it fits, Right? :lol:
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- Yeah, on the mood change. lol. But I couldn't seem to go any other way after your other post. :wink: I'm sure it'll work out.

*Max*

My breath is heavy and hard as he encourages me. Then he kisses me. The feelings are so intense, I can't even describe them. I know it never would have happened, but I can't help but wonder if being with Liz could have been anything like this. It feels amazing.

I growl deep in my throat, rubbing myself against Michael's crack again. I don't think I can wait anymore.

"Bend over," I say, my voice rough with emotion and need. With one hand, I push his shoulders against the jeep again, making him bend so that his rear is exposed in delightful ways. My other hand, moves down to explore between his cheeks. My fingers are still slick with his cum and both of our saliva.

I find his hole. The edges seem to be puckered up, pulsating, waiting for me. I shove my lubricated index finger inside, amazed at the low groan I hear from him and the way he pushes back against my hand.

"Yeah, that's what you want," I say, feeling almost smug, knowing that he's right where I want him. That he's aching for this. I want this, too. Well, not this, exactly. I want my cock in that hole. But we're close, so close.

I pull partly back and push in again, pumping my finger inside him. A moment later, I add my middle finger, stretching him, making him ready...
Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

Pierce~

Maria runs to the two boys and quickly explains the events that have transpired. At her broken question, her friend Alex replies in an obvious state of shock

"I don't know, but one of us should call the Parkers."

"It's already been taken care of." I assure them, smiling sadly. "I called and told them personally and they're on their way home as we speak."

The fact that Maria is standing in Alex's arms is bothering me, but I can't say for certin why. The two of them are not together, I know that for sure, but it's all I can do not to pull her into my arms instead.

At the Parker girl's boyfriend's soft denial of her death, I rest my hand on his shoulder, "We'll do everything we can to make sure we bring the sons of bitches to justice, son. I've already given Maria my guarentee."

I glance around the parking lot, watching as my men, one-by-one interview the customers then shake my head and turn back to the teens, "Can one of you tell me where I can find Max Evans and Michael Guerin? I need to ask them a few questions . Not to mention remind them that fleeing the scene of a crime is a crime in itself."

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.