A Wish in Time- ADULT/AU/CC/UC *Starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Sending bio and sample post for Isabel :D
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

bump
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

I'm fine with it.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Come on peoples :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

~Bump!~ :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Fine by me :)
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

I could try rpg'ing Alex but I don't know when I have time for a sample post
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-Can we start this Ali,now that Trude is going to play Alex?
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Cool :D
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

I've spent my entire shoe budget for the month in just one day. Lovingly gazing at the sack in my hand I beam with pride at my new purchase. A twinge of guilt threatens to surface ,but I urgently force it down. Oh come on! I just had to have these lime green Monolo Blonicks with the 6 inch spike heels. At the price I got them at It was practically a steal. Okay, so I have a problem. I admit it. A designer shoe addiction. Still, I’m going to look smoking at the club tonight.

Feeling very fashion forward I remember that I have the perfect sequined flapper style dress to go with these. Smiling to myself I suddenly realize. I’m not like other girls. Most women buy shoes to go with their outfits not the other way around. Oh well. I never claimed to be ordinary. A sneer replaces my giddiness when I realize Mr. Evans will probably have some snippy comment about my brand new foot wear. He always makes fun of shoes. He says it looks like I’m walking on stilts.

Well, at a petite 5 ft 3 All I can say is the higher the better. I don’t like feeling intimidated and heels give me the edge to stare down those who may attempt to get in my way. Unfortunately they don’t make them high enough to look eye to eye with that Jackass. I attempt to rid myself of thoughts of him ,but they always return. It’s just because he annoys me to no end. Thinks he knows everything just because he’s a bit wealthy, handsome, and educated.

Someone should take him down a notch. I’m currently auditioning for that position. He’d better be glad he’s Izzie’s brother or we would have had it out a long time ago. Turning to Isabel I am about to compliment her on those fabulous earrings when something catches my eye. Narrowing my eyebrows in confusion I take a closer look. Is that….? Pointing to the tiny brunette I voice my concerns. “What’s Liz doing here?”

Tilting my head to the side I attempt in vain to figure out why in the world my best friend and obsessive compulsive roommate is asleep on a park bench. :wink: