A Wish in Time- ADULT/AU/CC/UC *Starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

Walking up the stairs to my appartement, I can feel nervous energy pulsing in my veins. Nervous because I might spot Isabel Evans, one of the people who lives in this house and who works with me, when I move past her appartement. If I meet her, I'm going to be dumbstruck for a moment, like I always am when seeing her, but that will pass after a few moments and I am able to talk coherently again and make jokes.

Acting like the perfect, love sick, friend that I am. Yes, I'm in love with her, I'm not even denying it anymore. Sadly, Isabel doesn't know that. Well, luckily actually because I really woulnd't want to ruin the friendship between the two of us because of my feelings. Which is also why I constantly think of asking her out but always chicken when the moment comes. I couldn't take the rejection and her being uncomfortable around me because of that.

Luckily for me, she hasn't dated lately. At least as far as I know but ... what do I know. She never mentioned dates lately so ... I guess I don't have to worry about stumbling on her and a guy making out in the hallway.

Okay, I'm passing the corner to her door and ... no, she's not around. I'm both relieved and sad about that. Relieved cause this way, I can't make a fool out of myself and sad because I can't see her. That is crazy though since I last saw her about two hours ago at work but love makes you do crazy things, I guess.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I'm still here :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

so am I
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Can we get an Isabel post?
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment