Happenstance (Teen,AU,CC) *Starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~PHILLIP~

I clear my throat and look suitably chastised. "I'm sorry. I guess it's just the lawyer in me. Forgive me, Liz, if I seemed rude." Wait. Did she say she worked at the bus station? "So you work at the bus station? Is that how you and Michael met?" I ask curious.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I almost fall over when I hear my father. Mom scolds him for cross-examining the girl and then right after he apologizes, he questions her again!

Still, I want to know more about Liz and Michael, too, so I keep quiet, waiting to see what she'll tell us about the two of them.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

I'm still interested. I'll keep Max and I could take another if needed.
loviedovie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by loviedovie »

Yes, i'm still in :D
~ Cayla :)

Antarian Chick
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Antarian Chick »

I'm in but having trouble sending PM's...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

I think we need a Liz post next...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I see Liz go and feel ... disappointed. She seemed so nice. I really wanted to talk to her some more. I can't believe how lucky Michael is to have met her. I mean, I know we barely said more than a few sentances to her but I can tell she's just wonderful.

"Gee, Dad. You scared her away!" I say, more seriously than I intended. She'll be back. I'm sure she will. I want to see her again before she leaves the hospital.

What am I saying? She's Michael's girlfriend. I know she's been keeping her secret up until now, but now that we know, surely we'll be seeing more of her, won't we? I'm sure we'll be seeing her here, while Michael recovers.

I have to keep thinking of it that way. That he will recover. Nothing is definate, I know, but as much as we've drifted apart, I need my brother. I have to keep on assuming that he's going to be his old self again. I just don't know when.

*Phillip*

That was rather unexpected. I know it's not the best way to meet your boyfriend's family but I hardly think we were that intimidating.

"I'm sorry, Max. I'm sure we'll see her again," I say.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

I'll get a temp post up tomorrow for you Ali :wink:
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

“Hmm…Should I make the scrumptious strawberry strudels or the death by chocolate brownies?” I stand in my tiny excuse for a kitchen pouring over cook books when my cell phone starts blaring out the sounds of Bon Jovi’s ‘You give love a bad name’ I chuckle softly to myself as I dust off my flour coated hands onto my apron.

Crossing the room I answer just as Jon starts to belt out my favorite part. “Hello whoever you are. I need someone who isn’t as indecisive as me to tell me what I should make. Now here are your options: strudels or brownies? Take all the time you need. I know it’s a difficult decision.” For all I know it could be a telemarketer on the line. Still I’ll be debating for another twenty minutes if I don’t get an answer. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

I smile as my best friend‘s wonderful voice flows over the line. Just the person I wanted to talk to. "Chocolate Maria, definitely chocolate.” Making my way back into the kitchen I begin to retrieve to cocoa powder and sugar. “ I think you might want to sit down for this, or brace yourself or something because I've kind of gotten into a complicated situation," Uh Oh. Lizzie is not one to exaggerate. Preparing myself for the worst I hop up on the counter. She sounds flustered. I thought her job was fairly stress free.

"You know the guy I've told you about? The one who comes through my station every day…” How could I not? She talks about him constantly. The body of a Greek God with the voice on an angel. On more then one occasion I wanted to tag along with her to work just to see what all the hype was about. After all no man can be that perfect right?

“ Well he's in the hospital and his family thinks I'm his fiancé... oh and just now I kind of ran away so they probably think I'm a total nutcase." How in the world did this happen? I am stunned speechless. Those who know me realize that is no easy feet. Once I can muster up words I stammer,

“What hospital are you at? I’ll be there just as quickly as a cab can get me there.” I slide down of the counter and begin to hunt for my purse. Where is my coat. I trip over my shoes and land thankfully on a pillow. “ Lizzie you need reinforcements.” :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment