Happenstance (Teen,AU,CC) *Starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Ranch
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ranch »

I think Diane will be perfect for me alizaleven :D I'll get her bio up shortly.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

You know I'm in, Ali! I'll PM you later with the bio and sample post for Maria.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

Oooh. Sounds fun. A lot like "While you were sleeping." :)

I'd love to play Max or Michael.
Antarian Chick
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Antarian Chick »

I'll give Michael a try...bare with me this is my first RPG :)
loviedovie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by loviedovie »

Hey, I'll try Isabel... and it's my first time role playing as well. :)
~ Cayla :)

littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Do you want us to go ahead and post the bios or do you want to wait on that?
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Name: Maria Annette Whitman
Personality: Quirky and quick tempered, but loyal and a real romantic. Loves baseball and ice cream. Fun-loving and sweet and seems to never meet a stranger. Doesn’t mind prying into your personal business as if she doesn’t understand the concept of privacy.

Bio: Maria is the youngest of four children but two of them have made lives for themselves in other states, with families of their own, and she and her brother Alex hardly ever see them. She has always tried to protect her best friend Lizzie from loneliness along with Alex and when Liz is suddenly adopted by this family of strangers, she feels that it’s her duty to make sure that this bit of luck doesn’t go south for her friend. She is an interior decorator and loves to bake in her free time.

Picture: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/ ... /maria.jpg
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Name: Philip Martin Evans
Personality: Likes to talk a lot and seems like kind of a tough guy and tries to be intimidating but he loves his family and everyone who meets him is quick to realize he’s really a big old teddy bear. He loves his boys, is pretty protective of Isabel and dotes on his wife like a newly wedded man.

Bio: Philip Evans is a fun father of three who would do anything to protect his family and also anything to make his wife happy. He spoils her and Isabel as they are the two most important women in his life. Disappointed by Michael’s withdrawal from the family, he is ecstatic that Liz is the link that might bring him back into their lives again, and is quick to welcome her and treat her like part of the family. He tells corny jokes and does things to try to shock his wife, loving the attention when she scolds him or blushes.

Picture: (I couldn’t find anything on the guy that played Philip on the show other than one picture from Isabel’s wedding. I thought this would be a good substitute.) http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/ ... Murray.jpg
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

I don't mind the change.
loviedovie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by loviedovie »

Name: Isabel Christine Evans
Personality: Level-headed and tidy, Isabel is what some may refer to as controlling. However she is also very friendly and affectionate, given that you are in good graces with her. She pays attention to detail and gives much pride in her work as well as her appearance. She adores attention, being used to receiving much of it growing up. Although she may seem a tad bit high maintenance she has no problems doing things on her own the way she wishes them to be done.
Bio: Isabel is the youngest of the Evans with two very protective older brothers, Max and Michael. Being not only the youngest but also the only daughter of the Evans she has always been carefully watched over and spoiled. She keeps busy with her managing job at Macys, yet she wishes to soon open her own small boutique.
Pic: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/s ... 23/is4.jpg
~ Cayla :)